No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Ed Sheeran would love to do a James Bond song
    digitalspy.com/music/james-bond-007/news/a822426/ed-sheeran-would-love-to-do-james-bond-song-but-will-it-happen/

After Adele and Sam Smith, he does seem like the obvious choice to be next in line. That is, if the producers are going to keep going in that direction with the theme songs.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Please, no.
    Lady Gaga needs to do a Bond song
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    As if Sam Smith wasn't enough.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    Lady Gaga needs to do a Bond song
    Yes she does.
  • pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    I'll take a pass on Ed.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    How about snoop dog? And the rock as James Bond directed by Michael bay
    Sounds like a plan
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Although I did like that one song of his.
  • QuantumOrganizationQuantumOrganization We have people everywhere
    Tina Turner
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Ivy Levan needs to do a Bond theme. She proved her chops with "Spy", now she needs to do the real deal.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited March 2017 Posts: 23,883
    I enjoyed Sing from Sheeran, and I'm not against some urban flavour in a Bond song (Sorry Madge, but your poor attempts at electro rap in DAD don't count). I doubt Snoop would ever get the gig though. This is a family friendly environment after all.
    In all seriousness I would like to see u2 return I quite liked goldeneye
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    In all seriousness I would like to see u2 return I quite liked goldeneye
    If U2 could give us something like Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me from Batman Forever I'd be all for them. Love that song.
    Does anyone agree with me that it would be fun to go back to the 60's with bond films?
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    He did write a song for 'The Hobbit', so at least he has some experience, unlike Sam Smith who essentially won an Oscar for the first thing that popped into his head.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Ivy Levan needs to do a Bond theme. She proved her chops with "Spy", now she needs to do the real deal.
    +1

It's as if you're my alter ego.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    +1

It's as if you're my alter ego.

Great Bond fans think alike. ;)
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    Ed Sheeran would love to do a James Bond song
    digitalspy.com/music/james-bond-007/news/a822426/ed-sheeran-would-love-to-do-james-bond-song-but-will-it-happen/

After Adele and Sam Smith, he does seem like the obvious choice to be next in line. That is, if the producers are going to keep going in that direction with the theme songs.

538.jpg
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Does anyone agree with me that it would be fun to go back to the 60's with bond films?

Nah bruh. The 60s came and went. Bond needs to be kept consistent as to who he is; a man of the times and not a period character.

doubleoego wrote: »

Nah bruh. The 60s came and went. Bond needs to be kept consistent as to who he is; a man of the times and not a period character.
    Agreed.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    http://people.com/pets/daniel-craig-puppies-omaze-charity-video/

Puppies & an Aston Martin? What a dream.
    Daniel looks good there.
  • DonnyDB5 wrote: »

That was actually kind of an amazing advertisement. But more importantly, Daniel Craig both looked and sounded great there. See, he just needs a flattering haircut and camerawork, a great script with a great concept, and great direction. Get your stuff together and let's see Craig in B25, Eon!
    He looked damn good there. I dig that haircut as well.
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    He looked damn good there. I dig that haircut as well.
    Not for Bond, however.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Yeah, not feeling that haircut for Bond.
  • No, a bit too spiky, but something along similar lines without the "scruffy teenager" feel would give him some youthfulness.
  • edited March 2017 Posts: 6,844
    Duplicate post.

Simple math. Or is it?
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    I'm not too keen on Daniel's looks myself. He just looks too... Bill Nighy-ish? I'm not a fan of him coming back but I'm content because it means 2018.

Imo he looks a lot better with a bit of stubble. article-2094808-118C0CA5000005DC-55_634x498.jpg
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Personally I like his haircut in that video. He looks like he did CR. Makes him look more youthful.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    I wonder when it was filmed?