No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Balje, you are a man of infinite mystery and I have no idea what in the hell you just said.

Look closer, @0Brady. Everything you need is there!
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    Bond 25 things I would like

Rather than Spectre take out Swann, Swann must betray bond. Perhaps Spectre have her Mother?.

Introduce Rosa Klebb user her as the one plotting Blofeld's release, using leverage over Swann who under Bonds trust may be able to access the information and security access required to bust him out.

If PTS ends showing the architect of Blofelds escape by Swann removing a Balaclava to reveal her identity it will have shock appeal and have the audience already in their palm to find out how and why. (hard not to go over old ground of the reasons why Vesper did what she did, but at the end of the day family make the best blackmail)

Monica Bellucci back as Lucia & Jeff Wright back as Felix- as who Bond turns to (after all he did have extracted by the CIA in Spectre so daft not to explore this).

Agencies would have been seizing Spectre bank accounts, and for the benefit of the film there must be a heist or Extortion underway.

Edward Zwick as Director

David Arnold back Composing

A new Costume designer Jany Temime has done a great job, but feel clothing has become too important and too much about marketing brand Tom Ford. Been done... next.

No DB5.

Bond in a Ski Scene.
    Bond in a Diving Scene.
    Bond on the Golf Course.
    And Lots of globe trotting to magnificent tropical location please.

Too much to ask?
    Bond 25 things I would like

Rather than Spectre take out Swann, Swann must betray bond. Perhaps Spectre have her Mother?.

Introduce Rosa Klebb user her as the one plotting Blofeld's release, using leverage over Swann who under Bonds trust may be able to access the information and security access required to bust him out.

If PTS ends showing the architect of Blofelds escape by Swann removing a Balaclava to reveal her identity it will have shock appeal and have the audience already in their palm to find out how and why. (hard not to go over old ground of the reasons why Vesper did what she did, but at the end of the day family make the best blackmail)

Monica Bellucci back as Lucia & Jeff Wright back as Felix- as who Bond turns to (after all he did have extracted by the CIA in Spectre so daft not to explore this).

Agencies would have been seizing Spectre bank accounts, and for the benefit of the film there must be a heist or Extortion underway.

Edward Zwick as Director

David Arnold back Composing

A new Costume designer Jany Temime has done a great job, but feel clothing has become too important and too much about marketing brand Tom Ford. Been done... next.

No DB5.

Bond in a Ski Scene.
    Bond in a Diving Scene.
    Bond on the Golf Course.
    And Lots of globe trotting to magnificent tropical location please.

Too much to ask?

You would need a new Bond, Daniel Craig doesn't ski.
  • edited November 2016 Posts: 4,325
    Delete
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Just read that Brigitte Bardot (83) is considered as the next Bond girl.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Yes, the film is called Skyfall Redux and Bardot plays Ms mother who gets kidnapped by Silva's twin brother.

• I love how the big sell in that headline is that Rachel Weisz is make-up free. Pics below!
    First real news in a long time. This confirms it to me; CraigBond on ski's in Bond 25 Property of a Lady.
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    Anyone else gutted the Spectre DVD didn't include the additional bedroom time with Belucci. Rumour has it had a good few minutes chopped of it as it was too racey for the middle eastern market.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Anyone else gutted the Spectre DVD didn't include the additional bedroom time with Belucci. Rumour has it had a good few minutes chopped of it as it was too racey for the middle eastern market.
    Nothing to do with B25.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited November 2016 Posts: 8,235
    I just had a thought - Given how much EON love to celebrate anniversaries, you'd think they will want to release a Bond film in 2022, for 60 years of cinematic Bond. So with that in mind, if they release B25 in 2018, presumably they would have to manufacture some kind of excuse to push back the release of B26 until 2022.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited November 2016 Posts: 23,883
    Or we can have one in 2018, one in 2020 and then an anniversary release for 2022!

Very unlikely I'll admit, but one can hope.
    I just had a thought - Given how much EON love to celebrate anniversaries, you'd think they will want to release a Bond film in 2022, for 60 years of cinematic Bond. So with that in mind, if they release B25 in 2018, presumably they would have to manufacture some kind of excuse to push back the release of B26 until 2022.

I was thinking this as well, but then I expected to have a movie in 2007 Until 2004 I believed that will happen.
    So if there's an important reason (to BB) she will skip 2022, maybe because her favourite director isn't free, there is some theatre play to produce.
    bondjames wrote: »
    Or we can have one in 2018, one in 2020 and then an anniversary release for 2022!

I was just about to post something similar and you beat me to it. I suppose the best chance we have of another 2 year gap is a recasting of Bond (which would entail a 3-4 film 6 year contract).
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    bondjames wrote: »

I was just about to post something similar and you beat me to it. I suppose the best chance we have of another 2 year gap is a recasting of Bond (which would entail a 3-4 film 6 year contract).
    And that's exactly what was on my mind as well although I didn't say it! A new Bond means we could go back to a 2 year schedule to establish him and then anything is possible.
    I'm pretty sure when the MGM bankruptcy situation was sorted out in 2010 and we were given the 2012 release date for SF, it was also mentioned under the new deal with Sony, Bonds would resume a 2 year pattern. At least that was the original intention. I'd think an attempt would be made to get back to that once a new actor is cast.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

Nonsense.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited November 2016 Posts: 4,476
    It is not only 10 year years a go of Qos why it should 2018. It has realy be inportent for the plot.Bond 26 then in 2019 and then wait till 2022. QOS was first movie end on a 8, Bond 25 wil be second. Daniel Craig will do two movies. 2 Years after Daniel Craig quite having a new Bond is to fast. So mabey he stil will be Bond in 2022 and then in 2025 new actor.

Daniel Craig be Bond for 14 years (2005-2019) then. 6 Years more then Brosnan, used for 2 movies more and simalar to Roger Moore (1971-1985).
    What are you smoking and please give some of it to me.

Bond 25 in 2018, Bond 26 in 2019 and Bond 27 in 2022?
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Bond 32 in 2017.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Math lol
    They'll release a film every week.
    Once a distributer is choose the rest should fall into place. While we no nothing about bond my guess is they have a first draft of Bond 25 and possibly a second draft. They have spoken to directors (including Guy Ritchie) and probably have an under the table deal with said director once the distribution is agreed then everything will be announced. In fact just because I am bored here is my prediction and why I think it

The Hildebrand Rarity : I love the title and it was Referenced in Spectre and with titles following a pattern I could see this being used
    Director Guy Ritchie: still going with him yes I know about lion king but that film could be pushed back or brought forward so He could do Bond the only other director I would think is possible is Chris Nolan because really these are the only two referenced so far but I admit I am probably wrong here
    Writer Neal Purvis Robert Wade and Steven Knight based on a story by Matthew Weiner (characters and some story elements by Ian Fleming):
    This may be the easiest to predict the only thing I am on the fence with is if Knight rumor is true or not if it isn't Matthew Weiner Neal Purvis and Robert Wade will be the writers

Cast
    Daniel Craig is James Bond: yes Craig will have a 5th and final film the script will have such meat as it will be based on you only live twice and the land with the golden gun
    Ralph Fiennes M:
    Naomi Harris as Moneypenny
    Christoph Waltz Blofeld

And that is as much as I will predict
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    edited November 2016 Posts: 4,116
    Eh doubt that far...maybe rough specs or ideas from Jez Buttersworth...

Would be hard for names like that to not leak even now.

Like your enthusiasm and appreciate your sharing.

That's just my opinion ..not knocking you.
  • I predict that anyone who believes Bond 25 will have a ho-hum title like Property of a Lady or The Hildebrand Rarity (with all reverence to Fleming), is going to be disappointed. It would have mild, at best, appeal to Bond fans. And fall completely off the radar of other moviegoers.
    I am thinking they will delay Bond 25 until the 75th anniversary in 2037, because 75 divides into 25 very neatly and Craig needs a break.
    75 years divided by Bond 25 is 3.... it's all connected...

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Drugs must be one hell of a thing.
    Drugs must be one hell of a thing.
    Indeed. It can send one into Stranger dimensions. Spiritually, that is.