SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Lio007 wrote: »
    Also it seems Commander James Bond (France) has gotten some new pix from filming in Morocco: will be released tomorrow
    CJdrv3oXAAA-iZs.jpg
    Full shot:
    CJetLVoWsAALUHO.jpg

Looks like I have a new outfit to try to find. I already have a black or navy polo. I need a leather jacket like that. And I have never shopped for chinos that are quite that color.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Looks more suede than leather.
  • RC7RC7
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Looks more suede than leather.

That's what I thought. Leather + Morocco = the sweats.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    From David Clack @clacktastic (Senior Time Out Editor)

"Just interviewed Daniel Craig. If anyone's wondering who he thinks should succeed him, the official line is 'I don't give a shit'."

Well that's one way to answer the question on all our minds.
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    via Tom Lowes @SportsMedOsteo

"THAT'S A WRAP! Nice gift from my mate Sam M! 9 months of hard work on Spectre done. Now it's time to enjoy the summer"

CJi4E6ZWUAAV2ls.jpg

OMG!!! I NEED TO HAVE THAT POSTER. This one is going to be worth thousands of Euro's in a couple of years. But above all, stunningly beautiful!
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service

"Just interviewed Daniel Craig. If anyone's wondering who he thinks should succeed him, the official line is 'I don't give a shit'."

Hail to Daniel Craig.

Sad about this :-(. Obviously Craig gets really irritated by these questions. And the press here actually make the fun of it go away.

It reminds me of the trouble with Connery on set in YOLT and George Lazenby on set of OHMSS. Please press, ask GOOD questions....and even as a journalist try to be a bit more empathic with the man who gave us such fantastic Bond films!
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    talos7 wrote: »
    I didn't read the full article but he says 'he will not be appearing as a Stormtrooper in Star Wars VII —The Force... Is that an absolute denial that he as ANY cameo in the film?

Can he be in a film - cameo or otherwise - that's in direct competition with Spectre?

Absolutely he can; it's not as if it's going to affect someone seeing one film over the other. In the end this might just be a rumor but it also be that he was on the set, tossed on a costume, that may have even covered his faced, and was in a single shot. It would just become something that Star Wars/ James Bond geeks, and I include myself in that number, find amusing.

• EndCredit007EndCredit007 EGYPT
    Zekidk wrote: »
    This one:
    CJetLVoWsAALUHO.jpg

versus.....

This one:
    TsekkiLOCATIONkuvat+048.JPG
    Any similarities :-)?
    Actually, last time Bond visited Morocco:
    11731734_1127828840567727_5872330682048983887_o.png

my try
    15_The_Fotor_Collage.jpg
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly

I effing love it!

0489fb2f025d80cb993ac1e2712682fa.gif

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    What do you know about - your opinions about - Ellie Goulding? I have no idea, so I'm really interested in reading your take on her. Thanks. :) Just read on twitter ... James Bond ‏@jamesbondlive 4m4 minutes ago
    Ellie Goulding has probably recorded the 'SPECTRE' title song http://mi6-hq.com/s/n11795?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Andrew Scott couldn't make it to the SHERLOCK SDDC Panel yesterday, but he sent a video message from the set of SPECTRE.

CJj3VBaVAAEL0jM.jpg

CJgub5CWoAAz_JB.png
    Spekter?
  • ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    Spinctre?
    yesterday? as in July 9th? didn't the principal photography wrap on the 5th? what is he still doing on set? is this some kind of joke? or are they doing some kind of additional shooting?
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Maybe he is part of the press junket? Seems like they were interviewing the Bond cast again today. The Telegraph interviewed the Bond ladies today.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 2,115
    mnhettia wrote: »
    yesterday? as in July 9th? didn't the principal photography wrap on the 5th? what is he still doing on set? is this some kind of joke? or are they doing some kind of additional shooting?

Looks like a joke, particularly with the spelling of SPECTRE and how it looks like it was scrawled on the paper.
    via Tom Lowes @SportsMedOsteo

"THAT'S A WRAP! Nice gift from my mate Sam M! 9 months of hard work on Spectre done. Now it's time to enjoy the summer"

CJi4E6ZWUAAV2ls.jpg

This is the poster I wanted to use as inspiration for a fan poster - the clearest view yet. May have to work on something now if I get the time
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 4,619
    Sad about this :-(. Obviously Craig gets really irritated by these questions.
    I really doubt he got irritated. That's just how Daniel Craig rolls. ;) Like when he said "Hey you! Fuck you!" to Anne Hathaway Stephen Daldry. =)) Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nliuibEp-xo
  • I went to Pinewood Studios last night to see a TV show being recorded and we queued down 007 Drive right opposite the 007 stage, I saw a half skip labeled up with "B24 Costume Skip" notices on so I guess they're still finishing bits and pieces off still at Pinewood or packing up!?!. Saw an Aston Martin parked up outside but was not the DB10, probably just a staff car. Was exciting to be there though knowing B24 was being filmed right inside! I have pictures of 007 stage but they reveal nothing so haven't uploaded them. Just thought I'd let people know
  • RC7RC7
    I went to Pinewood Studios last night to see a TV show being recorded and we queued down 007 Drive right opposite the 007 stage, I saw a half skip labeled up with "B24 Costume Skip" notices on so I guess they're still finishing bits and pieces off still at Pinewood or packing up!?!. Saw an Aston Martin parked up outside but was not the DB10, probably just a staff car. Was exciting to be there though knowing B24 was being filmed right inside! I have pictures of 007 stage but they reveal nothing so haven't uploaded them. Just thought I'd let people know

Were you there for Lee Mack?
  • RC7 wrote: »
    I went to Pinewood Studios last night to see a TV show being recorded and we queued down 007 Drive right opposite the 007 stage, I saw a half skip labeled up with "B24 Costume Skip" notices on so I guess they're still finishing bits and pieces off still at Pinewood or packing up!?!. Saw an Aston Martin parked up outside but was not the DB10, probably just a staff car. Was exciting to be there though knowing B24 was being filmed right inside! I have pictures of 007 stage but they reveal nothing so haven't uploaded them. Just thought I'd let people know

Through the keyhole Keith lemon
  • RC7RC7
    RC7 wrote: »

Through the keyhole Keith lemon

A-ha.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Something has to happen soon, surely?
    All in good time peeps!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Less than one week until the trailer is out, it seems. If it's attached to 'Ant-Man' like some are thinking, it'll have to be online by Wednesday or Thursday, so just a few days now!
    I. Am. Excited!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I hope this trailer gives us enough content to send our excitement levels to other wordly status but not too much to the point where they show the whole film.
    I just saw the 5-min ComicCon trailer from "The Man From UNCLE". By jolly, this spy film is going to be big also:
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    doubleoego wrote: »
    I hope this trailer gives us enough content to send our excitement levels to other wordly status but not too much to the point where they show the whole film.

That's what I want, especially when it comes to the action setpieces and sequences: give us enough to excite us, but don't let me figure out exactly how everything plays out solely from the trailer.