SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• edited July 2015 Posts: 3,169
    Zekidk wrote: »
    @marketto007 and @SkyfallCraig. Thank you for reminding us, that it's not official when coming from LeCercleClub. The thought would never have occured to me otherwise ;-)
    If you say, "The trailer will be released 17th of July according to LeCercleClub", I say you LeCercle didn't write this, LeCercle wrote that is probable.
    Again you are so right. Shame on me for not writing "according to LeCercleClub it is probable that the trailer will be released on the 17th of July". I'm totally misleading people here, especially those who can't think for themselves ;-)
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    If it is a 23rd OCT. release that means there's only 3 months and 2 weeks more to wait!!!!
    And we'll be treated to lots of goodies between now and then. Spoilt indeed.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    @videoeurope just Tweeted this:

"From #Antman to #Bond, today we are prepping the kit for a very special press event #Spectre #PMW500"
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    I didn't read the full article but he says 'he will not be appearing as a Stormtrooper in Star Wars VII —The Force... Is that an absolute denial that he as ANY cameo in the film?
    talos7 wrote: »
    I didn't read the full article but he says 'he will not be appearing as a Stormtrooper in Star Wars VII —The Force... Is that an absolute denial that he as ANY cameo in the film?

Can he be in a film - cameo or otherwise - that's in direct competition with Spectre?

Red_Snow wrote: »
    Can he be in a film - cameo or otherwise - that's in direct competition with Spectre?
    SW 7 will be released 6 weeks after Spectre. The money Spectre will earn before the release of The Force Awakens will be 80 to 90 percent of its total gross. So yes, there will be some competition between them, but SW 7 won't be Spectre's main competitor.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    @marketto007 and @SkyfallCraig. Thank you for reminding us, that it's not official when coming from LeCercleClub. The thought would never have occured to me otherwise ;-)
    If you say, "The trailer will be released 17th of July according to LeCercleClub", I say you LeCercle didn't write this, LeCercle wrote that is probable.
    Again you are so right. Shame on me for not writing "according to LeCercleClub it is probable that the trailer will be released on the 17th of July". I'm totally misleading people here, especially those who can't think for themselves ;-)
    Maybe the ones Who can't understand italian.
    Here are three absolutely stunning fan trailers, to get in the mood for next week's release of the full trailer:

S.P.E.C.T.R.E. Fan Trailer:

50TH Anniversary Fan Trailer:

50 years of James Bond Main Title Designs:

ENJOY BOYS AND GIRLS ;-)!
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited July 2015 Posts: 560
    keitakun Having a big long interview day in London. #007 #007spectre #jamesbond #spectre #danielcraig #leaseydoux #monicabellucci #naomiharris #london 55min

10661226_392116200981257_206797081_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/1025495343172577931_19921945

Roll on next week ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bz
  • Zekidk wrote: »
    Lio007 wrote: »
    Also it seems Commander James Bond (France) has gotten some new pix from filming in Morocco: will be released tomorrow
    CJdrv3oXAAA-iZs.jpg
    Full shot:
    CJetLVoWsAALUHO.jpg

Lea, again, looking like an old school Bond girl.
    This one:
    CJetLVoWsAALUHO.jpg

versus.....

This one:
    TsekkiLOCATIONkuvat+048.JPG

Any similarities :-)?
    I love how they are not afraid to dress the women in very feminine clothes instead of making every Bond girl look like this: https://www.screenused.com/images/dad/JINX_knives2.jpg
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited July 2015 Posts: 23,883
    I love how they are not afraid to dress the women in very feminine clothes instead of making every Bond girl look like this: https://www.screenused.com/images/dad/JINX_knives2.jpg

That is quite frightening, and brought back very unfortunate memories of a sad time in Bond's history.

Thank goodness we are done with that nonsense imho.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited July 2015 Posts: 8,159
    Nevermind the women, Danny looks rad. No more endless suits but very stylish none the less.
    bondjames wrote: »

That is quite frightening, and brought back very unfortunate memories of a sad time in Bond's history.

Thank goodness we are done with that nonsense imho.

Uff indeed. IMO the Bond women in Craig's era are way more...."woman", way more feminine.....than the girls that have entered the screen since TSWLM and were more and more 'masculinized' until DAD.

Vesper, Solange, Fields, Sévérine, Madeleine and even Lucia: Stunning females. Perhaps Camille was the most 'butch', 'masculine' Bond-girl of them, but even she looked astonishing in her gown at Dominic Greene's filantropist's party.
    This one:
    CJetLVoWsAALUHO.jpg

versus.....

This one:
    TsekkiLOCATIONkuvat+048.JPG
    Any similarities :-)?
    Actually, last time Bond visited Morocco:
    11731734_1127828840567727_5872330682048983887_o.png
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    "Complete control of space itself" Now tha
    Nevermind the women, Danny looks rad. No more endless suits but very stylish none the less.

Craig will be wearing about 4 or 5 formal suits in this movie.
    Here are three absolutely stunning fan trailers, to get in the mood for next week's release of the full trailer:

S.P.E.C.T.R.E. Fan Trailer:

50TH Anniversary Fan Trailer:

50 years of James Bond Main Title Designs:

ENJOY BOYS AND GIRLS ;-)!
    I've made one myself, a little one. Hope you like it:
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Needs work. You need to sort the music/audio out.
    Ops, I've uploaded an old version. Tomorrow I'll upload the right one.
    Ops, I've uploaded an old version. Tomorrow I'll upload the right one.

It's nice @SkyfallCraig ;-). You used one of the best tracks from the Thomas Newman Skyfall soundtrack. I love these strings over these dramatic images from the tv trailer of "SPECTRE".
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited July 2015 Posts: 10,588
    I'm seriously looking forward to seeing a glimpse of the
    London finale
    in the next trailer.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    And while I'm at it, this is my 1000th post :D
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    @jake24 I also can't wait to see the London scenes. Actually I 'd like to see all the scenes!!
    Congratulations on your 1000th post!! :) :)
    Just a nice behind-the-scenes video from "Skyfall" I found:

I just love how Barbara Broccoli is screaming like a little kid when she sees that incredible metro train destruction :-P.
    This one:
    CJetLVoWsAALUHO.jpg
    The article has been released (in French): http://www.commander007.net/2015/07/spectre-pst7/
    Here are some pictures:
    928062_853277441391600_1985830895_n.jpg
    PtT7-99.jpg
    via Tom Lowes @SportsMedOsteo

"THAT'S A WRAP! Nice gift from my mate Sam M! 9 months of hard work on Spectre done. Now it's time to enjoy the summer"

CJi4E6ZWUAAV2ls.jpg
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Very very nice poster. I saw it up close during the set visit in Mexico City. We'll try to recreate it. :)
  • RC7RC7
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    via Tom Lowes @SportsMedOsteo

"THAT'S A WRAP! Nice gift from my mate Sam M! 9 months of hard work on Spectre done. Now it's time to enjoy the summer"

CJi4E6ZWUAAV2ls.jpg

'Nice gift from my mate Sam M'. Ha ha. I believe that's otherwise known as a 'humblebrag'.