SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

@Mendes4Lyfe and @RC7: What about french kissing each other.......so there will be real peace again :-D.
  • RC7RC7
    edited July 2015 Posts: 10,512
    RC7 wrote: »

I can't imagine there's a single member on here who doesn't want a fun Bond movie. That's the sole reason we watch them. Although it's not a word I'd particularly associate with Bond. SP looks like it could be truly exhilerating, an adjective I will hope to be using when I see it, rather than the word 'fun', which sits neatly alongside it's equally redundant and bland sister word, 'nice'.

OK but pedantry aside, there's a reason I always preferred TLD to LTK. One doesn't throw the baby out with the bathwater, the other does.

You keep using the word 'fun', which is a vague adjective, it doesn't really tell me anything about what you expect from a Bond film. Hence the pedantry.

I disagree on LTK. It goes off in new directions at times, but retains a lot of what one would expect from the traditional Bond template. The problem for me with LTK is that it doesn't have the high-end finish you'd expect from a Bond. It's missing that bit of cinematic class. From what we've seen I don't see anything to suggest this will be the case with SP. It seems to have a lot of classic tropes locked down, while retaining the ongoing vibe of the current era.

Even so, TLD is better.

I'm not denying it. Don't really know what it has to do with the ongoing conversation, though.

Huh?

What's your point?

I just prefer that one. Great scene when Bond turns to camera 'yes, I got the message.' Most Fleming Bond Moment ever!

Ah right, I got that. I just meant in relation to the wider conversation.
    @Mendes4Lyfe and @RC7: What about french kissing each other.......so there will be real peace again :-D.

I think @Mendes4Lyfe will be at peace when it's announced that SP run time is 150 mins. He can sleep easy then!
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 3,169
    The trailer will be released 17th of July according to LeCercleClub:
    http://lecercleclub.com/2015/07/09/nuovo-trailer-di-spectre-probabile-uscita-venerdi-17-luglio/
    I think @Mendes4Lyfe will be at peace when it's announced that SP run time is 150 mins. He can sleep easy then!
    There's no way that it will be less than 140 minutes. My guess is: 143 minutes, including endtitles.
    Zekidk wrote: »
    http://lecercleclub.com/2015/07/09/nuovo-trailer-di-spectre-probabile-uscita-venerdi-17-luglio/

YABADABADABADOOOOOO 8-} :D
  • RC7RC7
    There's no way that it will be less than 140 minutes. My guess is: 143 minutes, including endtitles.

He ain't gonna be happy with that.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    [img][/img]

"Friday 17th could be THE day"

Nothing officialy confirmed, it's just a guess from our italian friends.

• leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    That and the vblog due on the 15th will make next week a great week for Bond fans.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited July 2015 Posts: 630
    There is written that the probable release date will be the 17th.
    It's based on the fact that the Skyfall trailer was released 8 days after BBFC approved it.
    Nothing more than our guesses
    Posted this in the trailer thread - it ideally will be before the 16th because, given it was classified now, Sony seem to be putting it in theatres with Ant-Man and the norm is that the online release is before it's shown in theatres. so either tomorrow or early next week.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 3,169
    @marketto007 and @SkyfallCraig. Thank you for reminding us, that it's not official when coming from LeCercleClub. The thought would never have occured to me otherwise ;-)
    LeCercleClub got the date and the location of the wrap party correct so you never know ;) - I think everyone just wants to see this trailer!
    leas_mole wrote: »
    LeCercleClub got the date and the location of the wrap party correct so you never know ;) - I think everyone just wants to see this trailer!

The BBFC message says enough for me: Next week we have the full trailer. 2min and 30sec of sheer Bond extacy :-).
  • tqbtqb
    July 17th is Ant Man release date (in the US at least)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    The BBFC message says enough for me: Next week we have the full trailer. 2min and 30sec of sheer Bond extacy :-).

Same here @Gustav_Graves. :D

tqb wrote: »
    July 17th is Ant Man release date (in the US at least)

Yup :-). Sony wants it attached to that film (which by the way gets very good reviews, way better as compared to "Avengers 2").

But off course the new trailer will also be attached heavily to "Pixels", "Mission: Impossible 5 - Rogue Nation" and "The Man From UNCLE".
    There seems to be a press junket today...much like in Mexico tied to the first trailer launch.
    @anupamachopra
    Back to work after a month with interviews on #Spectre. Daniel Craig, Monica Bellucci, Lea Seydoux - now reeling from beauty overdose!
    Lio007 wrote: »
    Also it seems Commander James Bond (France) has gotten some new pix from filming in Morocco: will be released tomorrow
    CJdrv3oXAAA-iZs.jpg
    Full shot:
    CJetLVoWsAALUHO.jpg
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited July 2015 Posts: 8,159
    Actually I would be happy with 143 minutes, but I just wouldn't be wowed by it. Bond did 143 minutes back in 1969. I really think they will be bold this time and reach for 150 minutes, then I would be very pleased indeed :D
    With SF run time was released a month before the film, so I expect to see SP run time in the next 3 months or so. Fingers crossed
    3:-O
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I bought a knife in that marketplace, and brought it through all customs from Africa to Scandinavia. Those were the days. Now a bottle opener will make you a murder suspect.
    antovolk wrote: »
    There seems to be a press junket today...much like in Mexico tied to the first trailer launch.
    @anupamachopra
    Back to work after a month with interviews on #Spectre. Daniel Craig, Monica Bellucci, Lea Seydoux - now reeling from beauty overdose!
    Ah I posted a tweet but it was about the Bond ladies in the Bond girl thread. These interviews are probably embargoed too!
    @__ChrisLee
    Daniel Craig just scoffed at me. Contrary to rumors he's NOT in Star Wars: "Be an extra in another movie, why would I want to do that?!"
    Full shot:
    CJetLVoWsAALUHO.jpg

I just hope we'll get some sadness at the end, because this picture reminds me a lot of that last moment of utter happiness for 007, when Bond and Vesper were walking on St. Marc's Square in Venice. So romantic...... Madeleine could very well be the blond version of Vesper. Beau-ti-ful!
    @__ChrisLee
    Daniel Craig just scoffed at me. Contrary to rumors he's NOT in Star Wars: "Be an extra in another movie, why would I want to do that?!"

Not to be taken serious. He is definitely in it. Again DC humor.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Full shot:
    CJetLVoWsAALUHO.jpg

I just hope we'll get some sadness at the end, because this picture reminds me a lot of that last moment of utter happiness for 007, when Bond and Vesper were walking on St. Marc's Square in Venice. So romantic...... Madeleine could very well be the blond version of Vesper. Beau-ti-ful!

Reminds me of TSWLM, looks like we WILL be getting a classic globetrotting bond romp!
  • RC7RC7
    Full shot:
    CJetLVoWsAALUHO.jpg

Reminds me of TSWLM, looks like we WILL be getting a classic globetrotting bond romp!

Yeah, it's great to see them on location.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    @marketto007 and @SkyfallCraig. Thank you for reminding us, that it's not official when coming from LeCercleClub. The thought would never have occured to me otherwise ;-)
    Useless sarcasm
    If you say, "The trailer will be released 17th of July according to LeCercleClub", I say you LeCercle didn't write this, LeCercle wrote that is probable.

KQPgMOb.jpg
    Germanlady wrote: »
    @__ChrisLee

Not to be taken serious. He is definitely in it. Again DC humor.

I was wrong.
    Simon Pegg just also posted it despite it being in the news now

Daniel Craig shoots down 'Star Wars' rumors
    By Entertainment Weekly @EW
    Daniel Craig would like you to know that, despite what you may have heard, he will not be appearing as a Stormtrooper in Star Wars VII —The Force...
    View on web
    Didn't Simon Pegg start the original rumour? ;)
    leas_mole wrote: »
    Didn't Simon Pegg start the original rumour? ;)

Yes, he did indeed.