SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    madpac_magazine Viewing SPECTRE footage before interviews with cast! #spectre #jamesbond #007 #sonypictures #bond #christophwaltz #monicabellucci #leaseydoux #danielcraig

11355144_1033068676725813_1970621456_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/1028269721807772927_1000642326
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly

Lanzan el primer spot de TV de Spectre con escenas de México

By Info on junio 10, 2015

El primer spot para televisión de la nueva película de James Bond Spectre se presentó este miércoles, con todo y alguna de las escenas filmadas en la Ciudad de México.
    Un poco de la persecución y el desfile de Día de Muertos en el Centro Histórico pueden vislumbrarse en el video de un minuto que fue distribuido por la productora como parte del material promocional de la película que será estrenada en noviembre de este año.

http://reporte24.mx/2015/06/lanzan-el-primer-spot-de-tv-de-spectre-con-escenas-de-mexico-2/
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 11,119
    jake24 wrote: »
    Walecs wrote: »
    I was wondering if it is indeed "incidentally".

Same here.

I'm more interested in that Dr Vogel. I have a feeling she won't be all that nice. 'Syringe Heavy' in my opinion sounds, phonetically at least, like a perfect name for a henchman.

I can't be, can it?
  • RC7RC7

Same here.

I'm more interested in that Dr Vogel. I have a feeling she won't be all that nice. 'Syringe Heavy' in my opinion sounds, phonetically at least, like a perfect name for a henchman.

I explained to you what 'Syringe Heavy' means.
    RC7 wrote: »

Same here.

Yes, I know ;-). But I don't think it's just a temporary name, used in the screenplay to indicate the guy with his actions. It sounds like a marvellous, well-thought henchman name.
  • RC7RC7

Same here.

Yes, I know ;-). But I don't think it's just a temporary name, used in the screenplay to indicate the guy with his actions. It sounds like a marvellous, well-thought henchman name.

No. It doesn't.

Same here.

RC7 is correct.
    Ooowh, ok. Well, sorry :D.
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Sam and Rebecca Hall split after her cheating on him.

Seems it happened during Spectre production. Hopefully he could still concentrate fully on the film.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3157606/GIRL-TOWN-Mendes-Hall-split-falls-star-bed-scene.html#ixzz3ffS1a7Tw
    I don´t like it when couples split. I believe couples should stick together. But Spielberg made my favorite Indy film when he just had a divorce, so maybe Mendes also manages to transform any possible trouble into creative energy in favor of SPECTRE.

Same here.

No. It doesn't.

The name Vogel does have a somewhat sinister tone.
    Roll on Wednesday for something new, especially seeing as I have no double shift to do! Just some pure Bond indulgence!!!! :-bd
    Ludovico wrote: »

Same here.

No. It doesn't.

"Vogel" is Dutch and German for "Bird". And in a weird twist Madeleine's last name is "Swann".

And to respond to @RC7: "Syringe" means "Injection Needle". So looking at these names: Dr Vogel, Dr Swann (Madeleine's character is a Dr too) and "Mr Injection Needle" :-P all seem to be working in that sinister Höffler Klinik. I think they are brewing a nice virus there, or it is perhaps a private plastic surgery clinic that is focused on creating doppelgängers?

Also interesting, the cast mentions two "Lair Staff". And trust me, this could be referring to a secret lair somewhere in Morocco no? The word "Lair" in itself is truly Bond-ian.
  • RC7RC7

Same here.

No. It doesn't.

I was referring to 'Syringe Heavy'.
    Bruce Denbigh? I cant see a man named Bruce morphing into Ernst Stavros Blofeld!
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    LeChiffre wrote: »
    Bruce Denbigh? I cant see a man named Bruce morphing into Ernst Stavros Blofeld!

"Oh hElllOOOOO James, my reeeal name isn't ACTUALLY Denbighhhh... but rather Blofeld. DOOFUS!"

LeChiffre wrote: »

Me neither. I also think it's safe to say that he won't be Blofeld. Which @RC7 said all along by the way. BUT who knows....perhaps he's S.P.E.C.T.R.E.'s secret ''Head of Nation - United Kingdom"?? I'm just guessing!

Also interesting, there seem to be a lot of Russians and Ukrainians in the cast list. Could this be a reference to today's geopolitical developments?
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    y

Same here.

No. It doesn't.

For the love if God ..syringe heavy is just a descriptive name of an unnamed character ...like traveler #2 or victim #1 ....move on!! Lol

• RC7RC7
    edited July 2015 Posts: 10,512
    mcdonbb wrote: »
    y

Same here.

No. It doesn't.

For the love if God ..syringe heavy is just a descriptive name of an unnamed character ...like traveler #2 or victim #1 ....move on!! Lol

This is what I've been saying. Others were insisting otherwise. You'd know that if you'd read the thread.
    y

Same here.

No. It doesn't.

And that's my point. The actual....description of such an unnamed character already gives away some vague plot ideas.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Guys, seriously. Let's try to stay on topic here, OK? Thanks.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited July 2015 Posts: 10,588
    My bet for the trailer date is either Thursday or Friday, with an official confirmation from EON either Tomorrow or Wednesday. Before that, we may get a vlog on the 15th to start shifting the hype over to SP.
    My bet is for the trailer date is either Thursday or Friday, with an official confirmation from EON either Tomorrow or Wednesday. Before that, we may get a vlog tomorrow to start shifting the hype over to SP.

Yeah, I really can't wait.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    If people are expecting the trailer to be attached to 'Ant-Man', then it'll be out before Friday, I'm sure. That's how it usually goes.
    Just bought my tickets to Ant Man at the Universal Studios IMAX 3-D theater. I doubt the Bond trailer will be IMAX or 3-D, but at least I'll see it on a very large screen in all its glory. Very excited.
    y

Same here.

No. It doesn't.

This is what I've been saying. Others were insisting otherwise. You'd know that if you'd read the thread.

Yea maybe so ....just wasn't worth more than a cursory read. Was ready for something more.
    Another nice image @McDonbb.....before we get the real big news later this week hehe:

spectre_logo_evolution_by_jarvisrama99-d8ou4m7.png
    Another nice image @McDonbb.....before we get the real big news later this week hehe:

spectre_logo_evolution_by_jarvisrama99-d8ou4m7.png

Truly thanks ...I shouldn't be rude. Sorry.

trevanian wrote: »
    but Craig has never remotely looked or felt right for Bond

You do realise that the vast majority of Bond fans and casual moviegoers both disagree with you, don't you?

A zillion people love TITANIC but that doesn't make the movie any more watchable for me. I absolutely don't get the love for CR and SF, not in the slightest, but I never understood how people lapped up Roger Moore as Bond either, or why audiences who paid to see the Abrams TREK movie in 09 didn't get up en masse and ask for money back on account of the childish misuse of lens flares. I DO kind of understand why Dalton didn't catch on with people, even though I don't share that feeling at all, and felt he was the last guy to get it right (and the only one besides Connery.)

The superb Ken Adam art direction in SPY AND MR did eventually overcome the other large & small lapses in the Moore era for me, enough so I can revisit them on blu-ray with only occasional use of fast-forward, but there have been precious few bits to like in 21st century Bond for me, and nearly all of them were in QUANTUM of all things, glimpsed briefly through the ADD overcutting.

As for Roger you'll get no complaint from he's a great ambassador for the series but I can't imagine he's whiter than white.

Am I the only person who when Moore's name comes up, the first thing I think of is how he caused a women to be permanently crippled due to his bad driving in France during MOONRAKER? Ditto for Ferris Bueller, cuz Matthew Broderick killed somebody with his car while abroad. I suppose if I heard of Sean Connery kicking a dog to death, he'd be on my shit list for life, but I haven't ever heard of that kind of extreme totally unforgiveable thing with him, though there have been some issues regarding women and even some rumors regarding involvement in the Stompanato thing.