SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    So, Spectre looks pretty good.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    @jake24 Did you see the trailer?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    @jake24 Did you see the trailer?

No lol just trying to change the subject.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    @jake24 ohhhh, haha got my hopes up for a second there.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Rule #1 we ABSOLUTELY don't talk about SPE
    Roll on the next 24 hours when hopefully will have something new!!! [-O<
    A couple of new bystander photos from the shooting in London:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/61074092@N04/sets/72157655410891801
    Zekidk wrote: »
    A couple of new bystander photos from the shooting in London:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/61074092@N04/sets/72157655410891801

Thanks! You guys are on it!
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Stephen Urquhart the CEO of Omega recently did a Q&A with 'The Watch Time' and talks about the watches used in 'Skyfall' and 'Spectre'.

WT: A new James Bond film, Spectre, opens this year, and Omega has created another special-edition watch for it. How did you arrive at that model for the latest Bond watch and how much input, if any, did the people making the movie have in its development?
    SU: In the last film [Skyfall], Bond started off wearing a Planet Ocean and later wore a blue Aqua Terra, so we and Daniel Craig [who plays Bond] agreed that he would wear another Aqua Terra in the new film. And Daniel, who knows a lot about watches, also liked the idea of having an anti-magnetic one — which doesn’t mean that it will be used in some “anti-magnetism” scene in the movie, by the way.

WT: Besides your team and Daniel Craig, who else is involved in producing these limited editions for each Bond film?
    SU: Well there are a lot of players in there, obviously. It’s never been our role to say, “You will wear this.” In fact, from the beginning, it was the Bond people who approached us rather than the other way around.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited July 2015 Posts: 11,139
    @skullcrusher posted that in the wardrobe thread already. Interesting in that Craig's input particularly with the new limited edition watch is so hands on.
    LeChiffre wrote: »
    Bruce Denbigh? I cant see a man named Bruce morphing into Ernst Stavros Blofeld!

"Oh hElllOOOOO James, my reeeal name isn't ACTUALLY Denbighhhh... but rather Blofeld. DOOFUS!"

I was joking you muppet!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Another angle from that photo of the final day shooting in Morocco.

v8Dx6Ag.jpg

Source: D2D. ;)
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 75
    doubleoego wrote: »
    @skullcrusher posted that in the wardrobe thread already. Interesting in that Craig's input particularly with the new limited edition watch is so hands on.

I believe the Omega CEO is referring to the Aqua Terra in the film not the ltd edition!!

The "novelty" Ltd editions of course don't appear in the movies :)
    edited July 2015 Posts: 11,139
    Obviously. However, I was refering to the full article in which @skullcrusher posted whereas you posted a segment of said article. It mentions that Craig had input on the Ltd edition watch for SP.

"... and incorporating his idea of the gun-barrel rotor and the Bond coat of arms."
    Relevant stuff from the new DVD/Blu-ray release announcement today:
    Two never-before-seen featurettes are included with interviews from Bond writers Neal Purvis and Robert Wade. “The Shadow of SPECTRE” will recount the fictional history of the global criminal syndicate and terrorist organization, “The Story So Far” will provide an overview of Daniel Craig’s first three Bond movies.

Finally, The Ultimate James Bond Collection will feature all 23 Bond films to date, together in a Blu-ray box-set. The package includes a 24th space for SPECTRE and, for the first time, digital copies of the collection will be included, (UK & US only).

Also included in The Ultimate James Bond Collection is a new bonus disc with the full 90-minute documentary “Everything or Nothing,” further bonus materials, and a pocket-sized book featuring the best posters from DR. NO to SPECTRE.

http://www.007.com/bond-dvd-announcement/
    Hmmm sounds pretty good actually.
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    No videoblog yet.

:-S
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    From Twitter @ILOVEVAUXHALL

More #JamesBond #Spectre filming #Vauxhall

CJ-JECOXAAAqgTp.jpg

According to them, it's from today and indeed for SPECTRE.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Am I the only one who thinks that SPECTRE could be one of the best bond films ever made. I don't know an awful lot about the film yet, but something tells me It's gonna be absolute Bond brilliance. I already have a spot reserved for it in my top 5! Let's hope it can live up to the expectations set by SF. I'm so excited! 3:-O
    What does it look like they are filming? Photo not very clear, is it likely? Although Principal photography has wrapped I assume that will not proclude any additional filming?
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Probably last minute pickup shots.
    Am I the only one who thinks that SPECTRE could be one of the best bond films ever made. I don't know an awful lot about the film yet, but something tells me It's gonna be absolute Bond brilliance. I already have a spot reserved for it in my top 5! Let's hope it can live up to the expectations set by SF. I'm so excited! 3:-O

yea my top 5 are GF, CR, OHMSS, *SP*, and TSWLM. :)) :)) I do have a feeling that this will happen though based on the script, direction of the film, director, etc.
    Am I the only one who thinks that SPECTRE could be one of the best bond films ever made. I don't know an awful lot about the film yet, but something tells me It's gonna be absolute Bond brilliance.
    I do know an awful lot. Way too much. But I concur: Not since TLD have I been this excited. They should really cork this one up, for it not to end up in my top 5.
    I thought all filming had been completed?
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    edited July 2015 Posts: 3,157

Same. I stayed pretty much spoiler-free (except for a minor one) and besides the teaser trailer I know absolutely nothing about this movie, yet I feel that I'm gonna love this movie and I will enjoy it even more than Skyfall.
    Might just be footage for the VFX teams to work into the background or for the "additions" that will be included in post.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 1,552
    New Opening Sequence still released...
    tumblr_nrkk39sO3o1rv0z1no1_1280.jpg
    Just some fun whilst we await more news :D
  • I wouldn't be surprised if the plan was to release the trailer tomorrow, but they decided to hold off until after the hype from DC trailers dies down.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    I wished they'd released something at the ESPYs last night
  • chipsticks wrote: »
    I wished they'd released something at the ESPYs last night

The Man From UNCLE ran a long television spot during that broadcast.