SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

doubleoego wrote: »
    Because contracts don't mean jack-shyte apparantly.
    Not in the film world - look at Andrew Garfield in The Amazing Spider-Man
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Archivo 007 reporting for duty...

The facts: Sony confirmed us that some "footage" of SPECTRE was going to be screened on CineEurope 2015 in Barcelona, today, the 24th.

Sony invited Archivo 007 to attend.

When we went to collect the tickets... our Sony contact told us (in a chaotic situation with thousands calling him and talking to him) that we can't go (apparently others couldn't... press?) due to an "embargo" from London. He told us that he was very sorry and in debt with us :D , but no more explanation was given...

We'll keep you informed!
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    No news if this footage or a trailer will be released anytime soon?
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 421
    What time were the trailers/TV spots released last time... I think that should more revealing than speculating about a date.

EDIT:
    ggl007 wrote:
    When we went to collect the tickets... our Sony contact told us (in a chaotic situation with thousands calling him and talking to him) that we can't go (apparently others couldn't... press?) due to an "embargo" from London. He told us that he was very sorry and in debt with us , but no more explanation was given...

We'll keep you informed!

That sounds very much like a trailer is going to be released imminently to me.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    It was a Friday, 23.45 GMT
    I remember that during the CinemaCon in April (April 20th - 23rd) in Las Vegas, new footage of "SPECTRE" was shown by Sony. I read here and there some descriptions about the new footage, which IMO was exactly the same as the 2nd part of the early June TV Spot :-).

So I'm not surprised Sony wants to keep this under tight wraps.
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    I remember that during the CinemaCon in April (April 20th - 23rd) in Las Vegas, new footage of "SPECTRE" was shown by Sony. I read here and there some descriptions about the new footage, which IMO was exactly the same as the 2nd part of the early June TV Spot :-).

Links, please :)
    HMBFF wrote: »

Links, please :)

http://io9.com/weve-seen-the-first-spectre-footage-and-know-whats-happ-1699638685

Basically the full scene between MP and Bond in his apartment and the footage from that TV spot.
    I'm expecting some reports from the press that were allowed in (THR etc) by the morning probably, or in the next couple of hours.

Wonder who else that "embargo from London" applied to. Maybe they didn't want fan blogs describing the trailer in detail ahead of the trailer release?
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 220
    Do you believe the rumor tat they shoot scene with train few day ago is true ?
    I think is flase and that the rumor start beacause smb have talking about scene shooted in november 2014.

Tough to be sure because some errors are definitely written in those articles.
    Lio007 wrote:
    It also claims Monica Bellucci is there (like Daniel Craig, she lodged to Villa Joséphine): I have serious doubts about this.

Monica Bellucci was probably not on set in Morocco over the week-end since she was spotted on Monday June 22nd in Bosnia-Herzegovina filming "On the Milky road" directed by Emir Kusturica
    [img][/img]259187MonicaBellucciEmirKusturica.jpg
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Anything on the footage shown this evening?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Yes, they did showed something.

"For Your Eyes Only"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cineeurope-sony-unveils-new-spectre-805006
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Apparently Naomi Watts is playing Moneypenny? Idiots.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    jake24 wrote: »

They are idiots, but quite frankly I would have preferred Watts to the current incumbent.

• SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    In Italy in a lot of jewelrys you can do mortgage to buy watches

That's hilarious and absurd.
    bondjames wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »

They are idiots, but quite frankly I would have preferred Watts to the current incumbent.

Beat me to it. She actually would have been good.
    Featuring entire top cast - yup it's a trailer....
    antovolk wrote: »
    Featuring entire top cast - yup it's a trailer....

What?

he introduced Miss Moneypenny herself, Naomie Watts[sic erat scriptum], to debut new unfinished footage that featured the entire top cast of Daniel Craig, Christoph Waltz, Lea Seydoux, Monica Bellucci, Andrew Scott, Ben Whishaw, Ralph Fiennes and Dave Bautista. "For your eyes only," she told the assembled audience of EMEA exhibitors.
    Finally some footage of Scott - we haven't even seen press photos, leaked images or even the man himself on set.
    Walecs wrote: »
    Craig leaving Bond after SPECTRE? It must be a joke.
    Germanlady wrote: »

Even if Craig left the role tomorrow, Lewis would still have absolutely no chance of playing Bond starting Bond 25.
    I didn't Believe what people wrote that Daniel Craig quitting after SPECTRE. He going to play Bond for the 5th in Bond 25 hoping either in 2017 or 18. 2017 I hope for the 55th Anniversary.
  • RC7RC7
    Agent7F wrote: »
    I hope for the 55th Anniversary.

Oh, God. Please let it not be an anniversary. I don't think I could handle it.

Just don't tell Corgi otherwise we will have yet another DB5 Special edition!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    This guy saw the thing and replied to me on Instagram.

4kfwcUr.png
  • So only the mention somewhere of Scott's appearance makes it distinctly different from the TV spot ? The TV spot could be defined as a slightly extended version of the first teaser.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Chmiewlisli, the person who responded on Instagram, is now naked, tied to a seat less chair.....
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Found this interview with Ben Whishaw talking about Q's role in SPECTRE.

"Q features more in SPECTRE a bit more than in the previous film, because James Bonds "friends" play a more unusual role in the film. Probably shouldn't say much more than that, but Moneypenny, M and Q all find themselves in a surprising situation which Bond helps them escape from. [...] Yes, there are some new gadgets, there some new things."
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    imsamben My grandad's house is being painted red and given a vintage look for the James Bond movie in #Morocco after already filmed inside for The Living Daylights #spectre #bond #tanger #tangier 5h

11334629_1670371749845541_433017018_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/1015158057558620912_53027573
    chipsticks wrote: »
    imsamben My grandad's house is being painted red and given a vintage look for the James Bond movie in #Morocco after already filmed inside for The Living Daylights #spectre #bond #tanger #tangier 5h

11334629_1670371749845541_433017018_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/1015158057558620912_53027573

Uhm, what is your dad thinking of this...new "vintage look" :-)? I thought white/marine-blue colors are more vintage in Tangiers. Similar to many Greek costal towns. Does your dad gets paid a lot of money for that :-P?
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    It's great that they are using the same house as in TLD
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    edited June 2015 Posts: 1,755
    Good Lord, please let this be true. If it is, thank you, Daniel Craig for making me one happy Bond fan!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/sorry-damian-lewis-daniel-craig-5943149