SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

Is it not the personal effects from Skyfall?
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Walecs wrote: »
    I think spectre will be the longest bond film of them all, there seems to be lots of actions, a complex plot, plenty of
    characters. If the film is over 2 hrs 30 min I will be happy. I want an epic bond with scope and lush scenery. I don't care about Bond depressing scythe, I want a entertaining cinematic romp with good score good cinematography, good action good humour, etc.

I might be the only one, but I want to see both, plenty of action and character development.

You're definitely not the only one. I'm more excited about the characters than the action. And I enjoy Bond being a little bit depressing(?), he becomes more relatable, to me anyways.
    I think spectre will be the longest bond film of them all, there seems to be lots of actions, a complex plot, plenty of
    characters. If the film is over 2 hrs 30 min I will be happy. I want an epic bond with scope and lush scenery. I don't care about Bond depressing scythe, I want a entertaining cinematic romp with good score good cinematography, good action good humour, etc.

I might be the only one, but I want to see both, plenty of action and character development.

You're definitely not the only one. I'm more excited about the characters than the action. And I enjoy Bond being a little bit depressing(?), he becomes more relatable, to me anyways.

I'm 100% behind Craig's more complex and conflicted Bond. That's the man Fleming wrote about. As enjoyable as they were (and remain) the time of the lighter and uncomplicated Moore style approach to Bond is over - at least for as long as we have Craig - which I sincerely hope continues into Bond 25.

I think DC has nailed Bond perfectly during his tenure. I await with bated breath for Spectre to come out later this year, and have every faith that DC will carry on into Bond 25!!! :-bd
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    ColonelSun wrote: »

I'm 100% behind Craig's more complex and conflicted Bond. That's the man Fleming wrote about. As enjoyable as they were (and remain) the time of the lighter and uncomplicated Moore style approach to Bond is over - at least for as long as we have Craig - which I sincerely hope continues into Bond 25.

I really loved this shot and expression of Bond, it sort of shocked me the first time I saw SF:
    skyfall-movie-screencaps.com-2712.jpg
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    I think this film is screaming class, all this talk of the new trailer apparently being light on action like the first one is fine with me, do we really need all the money shots in the trailer like MI5?

Personally I have no desire to see Cruise's ego trip, those films seem to survive on their action sequences and Cruise being death defying. I'm glad that SPECTRE will have the big set pieces but also character moments.

I'm looking forward to the action but when I saw that first trailer the White meeting put hairs on the back of my neck. I can't wait to see that sequence in full as Craig and Christiansen are such great actors, loved their brief interaction on QOS and this will be the first time they've seen each other since then, the atmosphere should be electric.

They only problem with playing down the action and not showing it in the trailers as it might hamper getting Bond's bread and butter (the general public) in the seats but I think the mystery and the success of Skyfall should guarantee this a Billion or more worldwide. That being said I think a final trailer will pack the action in but hopefully not giving too much away which appears to be the trend these days.

Bond just is out on it's own and I'm sorry but all these other spy franchise just seem generic in comparison.

As for Sam Smith, if it is so be it, hopefully it will be the only disappointing element of the film. Although Alex Turner & AM is one big missed opportunity and despite Adele's effort being commercially huge like Smith will no doubt will be if he gets the job, it's going stick out like a sore thumb amongst the solid gold classics on future compilations of the series.
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    edited June 2015 Posts: 2,138
    ColonelSun wrote: »

I really loved this shot and expression of Bond, it sort of shocked me the first time I saw SF:
    skyfall-movie-screencaps.com-2712.jpg

Agreed that face say so much, confussed, Frustrated, conflicted, broken but most of all disappointment in himself. Nobody does the distressed look better than Craig in the acting world, pretty sure upon seeing how gaunt Craig made himself look in the movie Dream House was an inspiration for mendes and Logan to what we saw in Skyfall.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited June 2015 Posts: 3,277
    Belle Williams, stunt woman for Naomie Harris, posted these photos on her Instagram account @belle_williams17

11379337_807889789324128_1124628230_n.jpg

11335606_1602911756657523_781497646_n.jpg
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Yes, the obligatory butt shot <:-P
    In any case, while the 1st unit crew is finishing in Morocco, Naomie Harris was still filming some scenes with another unit in London? Can someone tell me at what date/time these took place?
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    edited June 2015 Posts: 2,138
    In any case, while the 1st unit crew is finishing in Morocco, Naomie Harris was still filming some scenes with another unit in London? Can someone tell me at what date/time these took place?

Oh no this means MP action scene if she needs a stunt double. She's not a field agent anymore leave her be with her with her admin duties. Hoping they would move away from the team MI6 thing. Bond is better solo.

• mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Normally I would agree with you but I think works in this story
    Belle Williams, stunt woman for Naomie Harris, posted these photos on her Instagram account

Nice find ! I see in her instagram that she has been recently in the millenium bridge... where Naomi have benn spoted this week.

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Belle Williams, stunt woman for Naomie Harris, posted these photos on her Instagram account

Nice find ! I see in her instagram that she has been recently in the millenium bridge... where Naomi have benn spoted this week.

Yep, and she posted something very intriguing.

"This is how it started ,imagine how it ends....Penny drop 29.6.15
    #bellewilliams #milleniumbridgelondon"

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Very intriguing indeed. This film is really going to blow our socks off.
  • This was posted from @MrBaileyM on Twitter 30 min ago:
    "Filming of a product placement ad for @Sony and #spectre #jamesbond outside the national right now. V cool."

Could it be related to NH sunday photos?
    This was posted from @MrBaileyM on Twitter 30 min ago:
    "Filming of a product placement ad for @Sony and #spectre #jamesbond outside the national right now. V cool."

Could it be related to NH sunday photos?
    ah - seems like it
    Those were pretty cool so far with QOS being better. This one was genius. I think, it was done back then by Bailley Walsh.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Cremona is again at Pinewood.
    5/7 there will be a party for the end of shooting
    Belle Williams, stunt woman for Naomie Harris, posted these photos on her Instagram account @belle_williams17

11335606_1602911756657523_781497646_n.jpg

I can't wait to see the stunts.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 5,767

It´s funny how, despite SPECTRE being written in bold letters across her shirt, I can´t really think of the film when I see that pic :D .
    I'm actually looking at that Nespresso Machine. I could use a cup now.
    boldfinger wrote: »

It´s funny how, despite SPECTRE being written in bold letters across her shirt, I can´t really think of the film when I see that pic :D .

What, it's about SPECTRE?
    Ludovico wrote: »
    boldfinger wrote: »

What, it's about SPECTRE?

The SPECTRE of her thighs off course /:)
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 157
    In such times of gender equality, I'm just hoping this Spectre-butt trend continues. :D
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Yea based on that pic I think "Spectre" has a very umm strong ending ;)
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    :-?

bspence33 James Bond being filmed #007 #jamesbond #spectre 1h

11421947_707362876036077_978708659_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/1019042684902961301_313466659
    chipsticks wrote: »
    :-?

bspence33 James Bond being filmed #007 #jamesbond #spectre 1h

11421947_707362876036077_978708659_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/1019042684902961301_313466659

Interesting! Ben Whishaw and Naomie Harris being filmed......near the Millennium Bridge I'd guess.

But it must be Alexander Witt who's directing, as Sam Mendes is in Morocco right now no?
    Finally, some decent architecture!