SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

A timely reminder that , despite all of the CGI available, this production is doing it's best to present real action. Best wishes and a speedy recovery.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    A new James Bond will come at the end of this decade, or at the beginning of the next one. Craig is still attached to the role.
    Any chance of us all being positive today? Very glass half empty comments. If we weren't all scouring the Internet etc for every little tidbit and scrap of information most of the reported issues would remain unreported and we would be none the wiser. This really is not their first film, they have done it, and VERY successfully for a long time. Keep the faith! If Daniel does actually really still have an injury then it IS a real problem admittedly BUT they will have had given him the very, very best treatment and brought in experts from everywhere to supervise his treatment and recovery. Unless he appears today with his leg in an articulated brace we should assume he is fit!
    Plus, on a slightly humorous point, I have not received a phone call or text asking me to stand in for him so he must be ok! :))
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Scamp wrote: »
    Any chance of us all being positive today? Very glass half empty comments. If we weren't all scouring the Internet etc for every little tidbit and scrap of information most of the reported issues would remain unreported and we would be none the wiser. This really is not their first film, they have done it, and VERY successfully for a long time. Keep the faith! If Daniel does actually really still have an injury then it IS a real problem admittedly BUT they will have had given him the very, very best treatment and brought in experts from everywhere to supervise his treatment and recovery. Unless he appears today with his leg in an articulated brace we should assume he is fit!

I absolutely support all your statements :-) :-)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    To be honest injuries are to be expected in an action film, if we were reading as
    Much about MI5, we'd probably hear about loads of injuries happening too.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Some photos from the set of Museum of Roman Civilisation, it's getting ready for filming tomorow:

20150218_91021_j24.jpg
    20150218_91021_j1.jpg
    20150218_91021_j1.jpg
    20150218_91021_j16.jpg
    20150218_91021_j5.jpg
    20150218_91021_j18.jpg
    20150218_91021_j10.jpg
    20150218_91021_j20.jpg
    20150218_91021_j15.jpg
    20150218_91021_j21.jpg

Also, from a purely practical point of view, the only people that will lose out financially from any delay are the insurance companies....that's why the insurance is there etc etc....so no need to panic over budget overruns etc. I am not involved in the film industry but come on, let's not be dramatic darlings!
    =))
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    aaron819 wrote: »
    Some photos from the set of Museum of Roman Civilisation, it's getting ready for filming tomorow:

20150218_91021_j16.jpg
    20150218_91021_j18.jpg
    20150218_91021_j20.jpg
    20150218_91021_j15.jpg
    20150218_91021_j21.jpg

Looking at the pictures (GREAT PICTURES, WOWIIIEEEEEEE :-P), the Museum is doubling for a cemetery! And I didn't know, there were memory placques / crematorium placques / tombstones on that wall! So in fact this location is not doubling hehe. This could confirm that there will be an important reference to Bond's past love life. Ooowh my, SP is going to be one hell of a movie :-P.

Now it could also make sense why James Bond will be visiting Italy. At least....partially. In many past Bond films, the only connection that made 007 travel to other locations, was a trail of the villain. Which will still be the case in "SPECTRE" I think. But for continuity aspects, it's even more wonderful that there could also be an emotional reason for Bond visiting Rome, Italy :-).
    Great settings.
    Agreed, looks a great location. :)
  • RC7RC7
    I really like this location, the architecture has a great feel.

• Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    Any recognizable names on the plaques?
  • RC7 wrote: »

And a very sobre, minimalistic, kind of sad feel as well. The memorial wall (possibly a columbarium; a wall with alcoves for urns?) reminds me a bit of the columbarium of "Diamonds Are Forever".
  • Any recognizable names on the plaques?

I don't see any recognizable name, but this topic could be related to that question :-) : http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10544/spectre-a-full-vesper-lynd-reference-now-is-logical#latest
  • RC7RC7
    RC7 wrote: »

And a very sobre, minimalistic, kind of sad feel as well. The memorial wall (possibly a columbarium; a wall with alcoves for urns?) reminds me a bit of the columbarium of "Diamonds Are Forever".

Yeah. It's also the kind of thing I can imagine Ken Adam sketching.

• SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited February 2015 Posts: 630
    RC7 wrote: »

Yes,
    columbarium is very common in Italian cemeteries. If I remember correctly, after a certain amount of time the rests have to be moved from the tomb to the columbarium, if the tomb doesn't belong to the family
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Photo call in a couple of hours?
    Lovely weather for it, perhaps Daniel will wear shorts just to show us his knees!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Our man is in town.

B-IGAWlIEAAX3NF_zpsa41dec4f.jpg
  • Our man is in town.

B-IGAWlIEAAX3NF_zpsa41dec4f.jpg

Dannyyyyy, for goodness sake, we're waiting for you. Please play some football in front of the camera, to show your knees are perfectly fineee :-D!!
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited February 2015 Posts: 630
    Is that an hotel concierge?
    Do you know what hotel is it?
    If my information are correct, they are going to have the photocall in the next hours on a terrace in Campidoglio
    Can someone just randomly chose whether it's a photocall or a press conference please! If press conference I would have expected live streaming.
    Hope everyone has noticed....he IS standing up!
  • RC7RC7
    edited February 2015 Posts: 10,512
    Hope everyone has noticed....he IS standing up!

He's actually on a Segway, you just can't see it. His leg is in a brace.
    Perhaps we will get a few photos of the DB10 too as it's going to play such a big part in the filming in Rome.

If you click in the top right of your post you can use the 'edit', save you making multiple posts.
    Perhaps we will get a few photos of the DB10 too as it's going to play such a big part in the filming in Rome.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Really looking forward to the photocall but does anyone have any idea when will it take place?
    Is that an hotel concierge?
    Do you know what hotel is it?
    If my information are correct, they are going to have the photocall in the next hours on a terrace in Campidoglio

20130925_campidoglio__1_.jpg

Wow, going to be some stunning photos...

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Sandy wrote: »
    Really looking forward to the photocall but does anyone have any idea when will it take place?

The Photocall was supposed to happen today, according to the people who told me about it (a couple of weeks ago). I'm not sure, but I believe they probably delayed the Photocall for some reason. Let's wait and see...