SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• ml94ml94 Finland
    Pierce was 49 back in 02, Craig is 49 in 2017...i think SPECTRE is hes last film as 007.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    edited February 2015 Posts: 15,423
    Mate, there's something called 'contract'. You can't possibly change that unless you are freed from it by getting paid off. He's doing, at least, one more Bond film after Spectre. Roger Moore was 58 when he did A View To A Kill.

In addition to that, EON is not leaving Craig just yet, he has been profitable to them both critically and commercially. You would have to wait for a few years to encounter a new Bond actor.
    ml94 wrote: »
    Pierce was 49 back in 02, Craig is 49 in 2017...i think SPECTRE is hes last film as 007.

Exactly. Hence, Craig will be able to give another Bond, circa 2017-2018.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Time to do a proper update about the Sölden shoot by myself then ;-). Actually, preparations for shooting were made yesterday (09.02) and today (10.02) by the 2nd unit & 3rd (aerial) unit, led by 2nd unit director Alexander Witt. Shooting will start tomorrow. But what's exactly the schedule?

--> 11.02.2015, Shooting of/on the "2nd Section" of the Gaislachkoglbahn
    --> Closed: from 7:00 AM until 11:00 AM & 2:00 PM til 4:00 PM
    :
    During this day shooting will be entirely focused on the wunderful brand-new Gaislachkoglbahn. Last month some shots were made of actors inside the actual cable car. This day mostly (aerial) exterior shots will be made of the 2nd Section (highest 2nd part of the trip) of the cable cars, as well as fixed shots. Remember, the "2nd Section" gondolas are larger (max. 28 persons) than the "1st Section" gondolas:
    247A0E3B00000578-0-image-a-67_1420713840786.jpg
    f8ef1f04a6.jpg

--> 12.02.2015 until 17.02.2015, Shooting on/off black ski slope no#30
    --> Closed: from 5:00 AM until 3:30 PM every day:

During this period there will be filmed on the black and blue ski slopes indicated with no#30. I am not entirely sure if there will be two seperate units: One doing aerial shots and one for the real action. In any case, ski slope no#30 is not the most easy slope and is actually quite dangerous and steep (from what I've been reading on forums).
    vV12Sf.jpg
    p1240189ydlad.jpg

--> 12.02.2015 until 17.02.2015, Shooting on/in the Gletscherstraße/Tiefenbachtunnel
    --> Closed: from 7:00 AM until 3:30 PM every day:

There will also be filmed on the Gletscherstraße Road and the Tiefenbachtunnel. The tunnel connects the Tiefenbach Glacier with the Rettenbachferner. The Gletscherstraße actually starts where ski slope no#30 ends, and it leads directly into the village of Sölden. I am also not sure if there will be two separate units: One filming on the slopes and one for filming on the Gletscherstraße Road.
    SmANw5.jpg
    photo80.jpg

http://www.soelden.com/james-bond-007
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    edited February 2015 Posts: 117
    Craig is ageing alooooootttt differently than Pierce...
  • ml94ml94 Finland
    skropper13 wrote: »
    BADLY.

• ml94ml94 Finland
    Mate, there's something called 'contract'. You can't possibly change that unless you are freed from it by getting paid off. He's doing, at least, one more Bond film after Spectre. Roger Moore was 58 when he did A View To A Kill.

In addition to that, EON is not leaving Craig just yet, he has been profitable to them both critically and commercially. You would have to wait for a few years to encounter a new Bond actor.[/quote

In addition to that, EON is not leaving Craig just yet, he has been profitable to them both critically and commercially. You would have to wait for a few years to encounter a new Bond actor.
    Rog was WAY TOO OLD back in 85...
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I remember with the first press shots from SF, many were saying how old,
    Dreadful even DC looked, but in the film he looked fine to me. ;) I do think
    Some of these " Paparazzi " shots aren't great, for lighting etc, so don't
    Help.
  • Uhm? Sölden? :)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    BADLY.

@ml94 this is a thread to discuss the upcoming SPECTRE. All of your most recent posts in here are to be negative toward Daniel Craig. They bring nothing to the discussion at all, other than your personal opinion.
    This is the wrong thread to share these views.

• Benny wrote: »
    BADLY.

@ml94 this is a thread to discuss the upcoming SPECTRE. All of your most recent posts in here are to be negative toward Daniel Craig. They bring nothing to the discussion at all, other than your personal opinion.
    This is the wrong thread to share these views.

Well said @Benny. Have you seen my post about tomorrow's upcoming shooting in Sölden?
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    The latest production photos look very exciting, oh why do we have to wait so long to see it!
    I believe, Rome will bring a lot of set pics and some...

• RC7RC7
    Germanlady wrote: »
    I believe, Rome will bring a lot of set pics and some...

Yes, I believe it will too.
    Will Daniel be in Sölden for some live action?
    Some more terrific pictures added! Thanks for sharing! :-bd
  • Uhm? Sölden? :)

thank you for the detailed report!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    The Jag on set.

B9eG7_VIUAAaVSE.jpg
  • Muddyw wrote: »
    Will Daniel be in Sölden for some live action?

Nope. 2nd Unit only. They didn't made George Lazenby teach skiing, so he could do all the skiing by himself no :-P? Same with Roger Moore in AVTAK. He actually was never in Iceland and Switzerland for the AVTAK-PTS.

This is a probably a stupid question but I'm guessing that's another jag
    Above, I wonder how many they're going to get through ? ;)
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Orange,and at least two of them! Very nice.
  • zebrafish wrote: »
    Orange,and at least two of them! Very nice.

Orange. The color of the Dutch :-P. Anyway, I'm drooling on those car pictures =P~ . It will be some very busy weeks for the "SPECTRE" cast & crew, as there will be filmed at Pinewood (Buckinghamshire, UK), Woodstock (Oxfordshire, UK) anddd Sölden (Austria) at the same time :-D!
  • RC7RC7
    I was hoping the Jag would be a dark colour. Orange supercars immediately make me think 'Premier League Footballer'. That said, it doesn't look as garish or vibrant as an Orange lambo.
    I wonder will it now be " spectre orange" just like the ski guards uniforms in
    OHMSS. ;)
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    The Jag on set.

B9eG7_VIUAAaVSE.jpg

Craig doesn't look so old on this set
    :P
    :)) , looks to be a scooter chase too. ;)
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    =))
    leas_mole wrote: »
    B9V3CTLCUAA9KQ5.jpg

Does anybody know if Monica Bellucci has done any filming at Pinewood yet?. I was just wondering as she was recently in London for the BAFTA's, if she has began filming any scenes that are supposed to be set in Italy?.
  • Zorin61 wrote: »
    leas_mole wrote: »
    B9V3CTLCUAA9KQ5.jpg

Does anybody know if Monica Bellucci has done any filming at Pinewood yet?. I was just wondering as she was recently in London for the BAFTA's, if she has began filming any scenes that are supposed to be set in Italy?.

But off course. I reckon the chance is very big at least. We are all talking about all the on-location shooting. But fact is, news from inside the Pinewood studio's is and can stay a much better guarded secret. And I'm happy for that :-).
    Marketto, any Aston Marin photos as yet?