SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    There is also a photocall in Rome next week. I believe the 18th or 19th. Marcos first reported it awhile back.

I really look forward to that :)
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 591
    I love the photocalls, they come across as such a big deal, especially since this we'll be the 3rd photocall during filming. It's another reason why the Bond series is a cut above the rest. Will they do one for everyone location or just Austria and Rome?
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    A photo from today from Sölden (only the camera equipment)

edited February 2015 Posts: 1,208
    I bet the Aston Martin DB10 is in the back of that black van:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9lxp37IcAA_v9z.jpg

I thought that the big lights put above Blenheim Palace are put in for the unltimate ligting - like the Italian setting sun.

But after seeing a couple of photos and news reports that the scenes are filmed at night (after the sun falls), so the lights are for sure to light up the Palace with grand lighting.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9kMHR1IEAATyCJ.jpg
    Something to get out of bed for tomorrow!

Nick Rylance @breakfastfilm · 12m 12 minutes ago
    Global broadcast exclusive tomorrow!!First look behind the scenes of new Bond #SPECTRE @GMB @ITVLorraine @SonyPicturesUK #Austria

It's bound to appear sometime tomorrow on itv.com after being broadcast tomorrow morning on Good Morning Britain.

DTD
    More of a BBC Breakfast man myself, but might have to give the other side a watch. Hope they don't wait too long to show it so I can switch back.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Thanks, @Germanlady! :)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I just had a mini heart attack.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Thanks, I'll be up early to watch. ;)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Thanks for the heads up @Germanlady. What time the show will air? Thanks.
    Good Morning Britain is ITV Breakfast's early morning news and showbiz magazine show, airing from 6 to 8.30am weekdays.
    I will already be at work sadly so can someone please post any footage on here please?

Also I have to say their are some very flash motors at Blenhiem palace! :-O I fully approve!!! :-bd
  • Is there a way for us in the US to watch?
    A link will be provided to download, i am sure.
  • Does GMB stream live anywhere?
    Confirmed via @007

Tomorrow at 7am (GMT) we will be releasing the first behind the scenes footage of #SPECTRE. Join us.
    You can watch the program on ITV player if you're in the UK, later in the day
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 1,407
    So the official Bond page is stylizing the film as "SPECTRE". I was under the impression it was "Spectre" going off Wikipedia and other posts. Love it though. Can't wait for tomorrow
    I'm ready. :D

6rQw0Tx.png
    :)) That lap top must have really annoyed you.
    I'm ready. :D

6rQw0Tx.png

No no NO! Never buy an Apple. Cringeworthy quality. Such a crack can only be caused by Apple. =))

Brings me next to an interesting question. Does this "SPECTRE-bullit hole" or "SPECTRE-crack" has any narrative in the film? Will this crack/hole be the inspiration for the villain to create a new logo out of it during the film? An Octopus-logo perhaps?
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    I like your coffee cup !.
    A new clapperboard.

Bond at Blenheim. #SPECTRE
    B9mhKjyIAAAzvkM.jpg
    A new clapperboard.

Bond at Blenheim. #SPECTRE
    B9mhKjyIAAAzvkM.jpg

Hmmmmmm, scene no#45??? This means that the scenes filmed there will precede Austria in the film no? I guess, looking on the numberplates of the cars at Blenheim, this location will double for Italy. So Italy precede Austria in the film.....
    Very nice. :)
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    aaron819 wrote: »
    skropper13 wrote: »
    Any have any ideas or opinions on when the first production video blog will be coming out??

@skropper13 I was thinking about the same thing in the last couple of days.

The first one for Skyfall came on Feb 21st 2012 (Friday)

We might be seeing some Videoblog of some press conference in Rome maybe.

Regarding when it will come out. Maybe late Feb or early March.

I hope its soon and we get to see some filming! i doubt they will show anything too good though :(

edited February 2015 Posts: 3,277
    It's on:

• video is up on the JB Fb page. Wow! Great but short video. The scenery was amazing. Loved seeing the cable car with the actor who was cast as "the man in the cable car"
    The ending of the video was just great!
  • Could that be Bond in the cable car also?
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    video is up on the JB Fb page. Wow! Great but short video. The scenery was amazing. Loved seeing the cable car with the actor who was cast as "the man in the cable car"
    The ending of the video was just great!
    Gave me the chills too, Craig taking down a thug in style! :D