SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

Yes I've been worried about MGW since his absence from the photo op and I thought for sure he would introduce the video blogs again as with Skyfall. Let's hope for a speedy recovery.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I wish him well.
  • SPOILERS: A new report with inside knowledge claims Spectre and Bond 25 will be a two part story

http://www.filmdivider.com/8910/the-first-promotional-video-for-spectre-and-a-little-extra-information-on-what-it-shows-us/

According to the report:
    -The supposed 'final' shooting script that leaks has been altered significantly.
    -Bond will meet a character from his past at the clinic seen in the clip
    -Contracts have been signed with the actors to tie Spectre in with the next film.
    -Mendes has not committed but likely will return.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Not really caring for Bond's glasses, but all in all is shaping up to be quite nice!
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 6,601
    If true, that would be wonderful news.
    BUT after reading a bit more about this side - its quite new and then they are the ones, who have the inside information? As much as I would like it to be true, I have my doubts.

Opoinions?
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 3,169
    SPOILERS: A new report with inside knowledge claims Spectre and Bond 25 will be a two part story

According to the report:
    -The supposed 'final' shooting script that leaks has been altered significantly.
    Speculations aside, what we do know is that
    the clapperboards we've seen so far, pretty much match the scene numbers from the final shooting script. They usually change some dialogue as they go along of course, but the script "altered significantly"? I find that hard to believe.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 3,164
    IMO I highly doubt they'd change the script *that* radically given that the latest leaked draft was dated the week of the title announcement event.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Zekidk wrote: »
    SPOILERS: A new report with inside knowledge claims Spectre and Bond 25 will be a two part story

According to the report:
    Speculations aside, what we do know is that
    the clapperboards we've seen so far, pretty much match the scene numbers from the final shooting script.

Agreed
    Was any extra footage covered in the Good Morning Britain Show?
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 4,622
    That photo of Craig is awesome. Nice to see him in his "agent getup." Seems like Mendes and company are doing a great job of continuing the trend of bringing back what makes Bond BOND.
    Yes, Craig looks to be playing Bond-with-full-mojo.

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Maybe all the extra " Spy" competition this year, is making them pull out
    All the stops ! :D
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    aaron819 wrote: »

Nope. http://www.itv.com/goodmorningbritain/entertainment/exclusive-behind-the-scenes-new-james-bond-film-spectre
    Dan's glasses kind of remind me of this:

A-View-to-a-Kill-White-Dinner-Jacket-Sunglasses.jpg
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    Sandy wrote: »
    What a great little video! It looks stunning. The glasses Craig is wearing look very unusual but he looks his usual badass. Also interesting to see Gregg Wilson showing up.

Yes, and I was quite impressed with how "in-charge" he came off as. Very collected and professional, and I immediately feel confident in him. I hope Michael is well.

Agreed and agreed my concerns about eon post Michael are now non existent not that I want it to be any time so

As for the new rumor bond 25 is connected to Spectre yeah I kind of figured that based on the ending.
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal

Nope. http://www.itv.com/goodmorningbritain/entertainment/exclusive-behind-the-scenes-new-james-bond-film-spectre

Hi guys, my browser isnt helping and i cant seem to see the vídeo(?). Is it the same we saw earlier today? cheers!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    If anyone's interested, here's the original 6144x4096 high resolution "FIRST LOOK" photo from SPECTRE.

Click here: http://jbbr.co/SPECTRE-First-Look
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 3,169
    Hi guys, my browser isnt helping and i cant seem to see the vídeo(?). Is it the same we saw earlier today? cheers!
    Doesn't work in either IE or Chrome. Maybe it's UK users only?
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Craig looks good in that picture! I'm enthusiastic.
    It's on:

Oh this is nice! Very old school, it feels like a mixture of OHMSS (the snowy setting) and TB (the men in black).

Little observation: Bautista seems like such a nice guy. He sounds and looks like a gentle giant.
  • I'm very excited for these video diaries. I'm expecting something from Rome in the next one.
    Trivial question: were Léa Seydoux and Bautista dressed in character? I think green fits Hinx very well.
  • Ludovico wrote: »
    Trivial question: were Léa Seydoux and Bautista dressed in character? I think green fits Hinx very well.

I think green will fit you very well as well @LudovicoI already imagine you having the face of your avatar, so it matches very well :-P.

Ludovico wrote: »

I think green will fit you very well as well @LudovicoI already imagine you having the face of your avatar, so it matches very well :-P.

I love wearing green, but my wife hates the colour. I just think it would make a nice contrast with villains all clad in black, this one wearing a green coat.
    Dave Bautista is not wearing that jacket. Have a look at the video at 0:24 - it's Bautista in the background
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 591

Don't think so. In the pictures of the scenes they filmed in Austria, they're wearing completely different clothes. I think they were just their casual clothes.

Dave Bautista is not wearing that jacket. Have a look at the video at 0:24 - it's Bautista in the background

I do remember seeing pictures of him wearing a black coat as well. Well, one can dream. Still a good look for a henchman.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited February 2015 Posts: 13,350
    It's the first time I've been really excited for this film. It should look great on screen, with the black contrasting with the white and I hope be a lot if fun to watch. It's great to see Bond dressed in all black again. Craig really has what one could call an 'era' now.

I look forward to another from Rome in a month or so.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    The new Walther PPQ:

2803691_2.jpg

And the HK VP9:

HK-VP9-left.jpg

What do you think? Is Bond's gun or did he take it from another guy?

http://www.filmdivider.com/8910/the-first-promotional-video-for-spectre-and-a-little-extra-information-on-what-it-shows-us/

According to the report:
    -Bond will meet a character from his past at the clinic seen in the clip
    -Contracts have been signed with the actors to tie Spectre in with the next film.
    -Mendes has not committed but likely will return.

I'll believe this when/if it happens. I could see it being a 2 parter but only if Mendes commits to it
    It's on:

Oh this is nice! Very old school, it feels like a mixture of OHMSS (the snowy setting) and TB (the men in black).

Little observation: Bautista seems like such a nice guy. He sounds and looks like a gentle giant.

Hea a very nice man. Ask any wrestling fans that have met him he really is a down to earth guy an he is not that tall. He's like 6'3. He was 6'6 in his prime