SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    It was used a lot in the 60s for TV shows like The Saint, The Persuaders etc
    In fact it doubled for Rome in many a Dave Allen sketch ! :))
    Think the villian's Jaguar is parked to the left of the Aston Martin.
    Read that "The Avengers", "Entrapment" and Harry Potter was also filmed there.
    That's the British Avengers, rather than Marvel Avengers.
    Do you think a good 25% of filming is completed?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    JCRendle wrote: »
    Read that "The Avengers", "Entrapment" and Harry Potter was also filmed there.
    That's the British Avengers, rather than Marvel Avengers.

Yep, the 1998 one with Connery and Fiennes. :)

• Ludovico wrote: »
    It would not be the first time the MI movies would be a poor man's James Bond.

LOL, I concur :-P. Interesting though, because I hope, solely as a film, that "SPECTRE" will be much better than "M:I 5" >:).
    It has to be better, it Hasn't got Tom Cruise in it! :))
  • I never had an answer to this question, which I asked on the previous page (interesting enough we can now see clearly the differences between 1st and 2nd Unit):

Does anyone know if the scenes of the small Birgler Chapel near Kartitsch and the actual chase along the Gailtalstraße has already been wrapped? Or does it still need to start? Because, according to the shooting schedule, filming tomorrow will continue in Sölden.

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Does anyone know if the scenes of the small Birgler Chapel near Kartitsch and the actual chase along the Gailtalstraße has already been wrapped? Or does it still need to start? Because, according to the shooting schedule, filming tomorrow will continue in Sölden.

According to Gary Powell on his Facebook, at least his part of the Austria shooting has been concluded.

4ywEm0G.png
    Interesting, Austria is all wrapped up.
  • Still don't get it. It means filming in Kartitsch is wrapped up no? They are planning to film as of tomorrow near Sölden to conclude the parts inside tunnels, no?
    Maybe they mean all the action stuff has been filmed there ?
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    You need to read carefully. Gary Powell says: "That's it for me in Austria". I reckon 2nd Unit will continue filming in Sölden as of tomorrow, as mentioned in the schedule.

My question is though, if filming at Kartitsch is now entirely wrapped up, as I haven't seen any proof that there was filmed near that cute tiny Birgler Chapel along the Gailtalstraße?

Have a look at the schedule:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10419/spectre-shooting-schedule-update-08-02-2015-may-contain-spoilers#latest
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Just came up on this video on Youtube with Lea, Monica and Naomie at the Spectre Press Conference. At 03:58 Naomie says she is only going to be filming at Pinewood.
  • Yup, is already known ;-9. As expected she's now really the desk-driven Miss Moneypenny secretary again. Which is good news. Expect her name "Eve" to be downplayed more extensively in "SPECTRE".
  • RC7RC7
    Speaking of returning cast members, it struck me the other day that both Lee and Dench had a 17 year tenure as M. Do we think Fiennes could/would/should stick around for a similar length of time? He'd be just shy of 70.
  • Today, 2nd (and 3rd) unit (Alexander Witt) starts shooting again in Sölden, until 17th of February. I have mentioned it in the shooting schedule http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10419/spectre-shooting-schedule-update-08-02-2015-may-contain-spoilers#latest, and it is mentioned on here as well: http://www.soelden.com/james-bond-007 .

Also, main unit (Sam Mendes & Co.) are now filming in the UK: Pinewood and Woodstock (Blenheim Palace).
    Land Rover has just released an article that Land Rovers will be featured in Spectre and that they will be fully modified.

Here is the full article:

A line up of Land Rover vehicles, including the Range Rover Sport SVR and Defender Big Foot, which have been provided by Jaguar Land Rover Special Operations, will feature in Spectre, the 24th James Bond adventure.

Shooting of Spectre has commenced in Austria and scenes which feature the heavily modified Land Rover Defenders & Range Rover Sport SVR have already been filmed.

The highly capable Defender Big Foots were constructed by the Special Operations division and feature huge 37-inch diameter off-road tyres to tackle the extreme terrain. They also feature bespoke suspension and enhanced body protection. The Range Rover Sport SVR featured in the film is the fastest and the most powerful Land Rover ever.

Alongside these Land Rovers the Jaguar C-X75 concept vehicle will also feature in a spectacular car chase in Rome.

These vehicles follow in a long line of Jaguar Land Rover vehicles in the Bond adventures, most recently, in 2012, the rugged Defender 110 Double Cab Pick Up was driven by field agent Eve Moneypenny in the opening sequence to SKYFALL.

Set photos with the cars:
    http://i.imgur.com/tmCzEgN.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/AEvptAo.png - thanks to James Bond Brasil for this photo
  • From @007's Facebook:

The Jaguar C-X75, the Range Rover Sport SVR and bespoke vehicle Defender ‘Big Foot’ are set to feature in SPECTRE. The C-X75 is set to feature in a spectacular chase through Rome alongside the Aston Martin DB10.

10849075_810044342421718_5724392262109490889_o.jpg
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    nice wheels!
    Ludovico wrote: »
    It would not be the first time the MI movies would be a poor man's James Bond.

LOL, I concur :-P. Interesting though, because I hope, solely as a film, that "SPECTRE" will be much better than "M:I 5" >:).

I'm carefully confident.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Didn't Mission Impossible 5 also film at Blenheim Palace? Add this to Austria and Morocco...spooooky
    and doesn't the plot of MI:5 have Ethan Hunt battling an organisation called SPECTRE? No? Oh, ok
    I think this time, mysteriously, I rather think Ethan Hunt will indeed be fighting a SPECTRE-like organization, called The Syndicate, they are famous for being the antagonists in the Mission: Impossible franchise, speaking about the television series that is. They are to IMF what SPECTRE is to MI-6, and what THRUSH is to UNCLE.
    [Aquote="ClarkDevlin;419359"]
    Didn't Mission Impossible 5 also film at Blenheim Palace? Add this to Austria and Morocco...spooooky
    and doesn't the plot of MI:5 have Ethan Hunt battling an organisation called SPECTRE? No? Oh, ok
    I think this time, mysteriously, I rather think Ethan Hunt will indeed be fighting a SPECTRE-like organization, called The Syndicate, they are famous for being the antagonists in the Mission: Impossible franchise, speaking about the television series that is. They are to IMF what SPECTRE is to MI-6, and what THRUSH is to UNCLE.[/quote]

I haven't watched much of the series, but I don't remember them at all.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    edited February 2015 Posts: 4,312
    So was this our first look at the Jaguar? Orange is the color, then. And looking at the spectacular line-up of cars at Blenheim Palace, I think Fabbri (or Eaglemoss?), the company that produced the Bond toy car collection, might finally have enough material to go on for another couple of months (only joking).
  • RC7RC7
    zebrafish wrote: »
    So was this our first look at the Jaguar? Orange is the color, then. And looking at the spectacular line-up of cars at Blenheim Palace, I think Fabbri (or Eaglemoss?), the company that produced the Bond toy car collection, might finally have enough material to go on for another couple of months (only joking).

I think there was a dark grey one on the lot at Pinewood, which is also featured in the Scalectrix set.
  • Ludovico wrote: »
    [Aquote="ClarkDevlin;419359"]
    I think this time, mysteriously, I rather think Ethan Hunt will indeed be fighting a SPECTRE-like organization, called The Syndicate, they are famous for being the antagonists in the Mission: Impossible franchise, speaking about the television series that is. They are to IMF what SPECTRE is to MI-6, and what THRUSH is to UNCLE.

I haven't watched much of the series, but I don't remember them at all.[/quote]

SPECTRE-like is not the real, one and only SPECTRE. SPECTRE is better. :-P
    We might getting a clapperboard image today.
    It's the second Monday in the month.
    The December and January clapperboards were released on the first Monday in the month.
    Does anyone have any thoughts on will we be getting a clapperboard this evening and are they still at Blenheim Palace today?

Bodo Friesecke has been casted as Cable Car Man 2
    He will be joined by Detlef Bothe (already confirmed)
  • In all honesty, I hope EON completely ignores us (...with video blogs and clapperboard images) ;-). Let us be blind lone wanderers in the dark for a while. So the overall experience of "SPECTRE" will be a bit more of a surprise.
    and what THRUSH is to UNCLE.
    Ah yes, my Uncle had terrible thrush.

Oh...