SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• edited February 2015 Posts: 2,015
    leas_mole wrote: »
    He said that there were some mishaps/accidents during the filming of the new James Bond film over the last week which disrupted the shooting schedule. He said it involved the partner of the director and the director - but maybe this is 'lost in translation' moment?

Here "son partenaire" means "Lea's co-star" (ie : Daniel Craig). From what I understand from what he says beneath the translator's voice, Lea Seydoux has to stay in London because the schedule is turned upside down, and she cannot leave for an evening elsewhere in case she's needed. He jokingly ends by saying she's prisoner of the James Bond Society.

• leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    He said that there were some mishaps/accidents during the filming of the new James Bond film over the last week which disrupted the shooting schedule. He said it involved the partner of the director and the director - but maybe this is 'lost in translation' moment?

Here "son partenaire" means "Lea's co-star" (ie : Daniel Craig). From what I understand from what he says beneath the translator's voice, Lea Seydoux has to stay in London because the schedule is turned upside down, and she cannot leave for an evening elsewhere in case she's needed. He jokingly ends by saying she's prisoner of the James Bond Society.
    Merci for the translation. The translator says "she she's not been kidnapped but she she is certainly stuck in London" is this the prisoner line?
    aaron819 wrote: »
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    There will be an article up Monday on the truck they are using for filming :)

@JWESTBROOK I didn't understand that exactly?

I do some writing for a website called Jalopnik.com and we'll have an article up on the truck Monday.
  • ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    SJK91 wrote: »
    RC7 wrote: »
    Roger just wrote the following on his Twitter...

Sorry to hear Daniel Craig has sprained his knee on set #Spectre. Being 007 is not without its hazards. I'm available to step in if needed.
    10o43f7.png
    Get well soon, Daniel.

That pic from a view to a kill;)?
  • leas_mole wrote: »
    Merci for the translation. The translator says "she she's not been kidnapped but she she is certainly stuck in London" is this the prisoner line?

No this is not. He says several times she's stuck in London, and with a smile he summarizes everything with "Elle est prisonnière de la James Bond Society, voila". He says "James Bond Society" in English with a strong French accent at 8:25. The translator doesn't translate the "prisoner" line.

No this is not. He says several times she's stuck in London, and with a smile he summarizes everything with "Elle est prisonnière de la James Bond Society, voila". He says "James Bond Society" in English with a strong French accent at 8:25. The translator doesn't translate the "prisoner" line.
    Ah thank you again for the translation and clarification ;)

Léa was spotted at the Charles Finch & Chanel Pre-BAFTA party at Annabel's last night.

lea-seydoux-pre-bafta-dinner-at-annabelles-hosted-by_4569480.jpg

• edited February 2015 Posts: 3,168
    Latest from Rome:

B9UayI-IQAAKmbr.jpg:large

"Two huge cranes are being placed in the Trilussa square. Acea(?) staff will enhance the lighting along the Tiber and generators will sprout like mushrooms in the affected area. Bond 24 will touch a wide area of the city:

FROM TRA-NOMENTANA DAWN. The entire area, from the late afternoon of March 12 until dawn the next day, will be off limits: you can not walk or drive or walk by.

ER MONNEZZA. Controversy in recent days here. Ponte Sisto, Via Giulia and the Tiber Vallati united by dirt, waste and walls defaced with spray. The area should still be cleaned before the arrival of the crew of 007.

A week of bustle, one that goes from 8 to 15 March 2015, which will be divided into approximately 4 days for the preparation of the set, one for the filming and two for dismantling"

http://www.melty.it/007-spectre-3-cose-da-sapere-sul-set-romano-del-24esimo-james-bond-a147433.html

Thanks to Spitzberg

The Trilussa square. You can see the Ponte Sisto bridge right there on the right, where
    Bond is suppose to land with his chute.
    Deadline reports, no loss of shooting days due to Mendes battling the flu and DC has returned today.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Filming of Spectre currently happening at Blenheim Palace. Beautiful setting. Intrigued to see where it fits in.

Source: Twitter Jack Blackburn (@BlackburnJA)
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 3,168
    Blenheim_Palace_panorama.jpg

This could double for somewhere in Italy.
    Zekidk wrote: »

Possibly:
    Palazo Cardenza. What do you think?
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Mexico: second half of March...

http://www.milenio.com/hey/cine/Buscan-espectros-mexicanos-James-Bond_0_460153998.html

All extras will be paid :D
    Julio Toledo - Extras Casting Mexico has just confirmed that shooting in Mexico will start on March 16th - exactly after the Rome shooting.

She has also stated that 2000 people have appeared for the auditions.
    Lea Seydoux and Monica Bellucci at the BAFTA's

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9V3cZZIYAAZYjG.jpg
    B9V3CTLCUAA9KQ5.jpg
  • aaron819 wrote: »

Possibly:

I think intially the Palazzo Reale di Caserta was considered, but then it was cancelled due to problems (Like with so many Italian locations).

Possibly:

I think intially the Palazzo Reale di Caserta was considered, but then it was cancelled due to problems (Like with so many Italian locations).

@Gustav_Graves Do you think this will act as the Palace?
    B9V3CTLCUAA9KQ5.jpg

I still think that Monica Belluci, despit being handsome for her age, she still looks like a bad-ass henchwoman :-). Fiona Volpe style.
    462991706-monica-bellucci-and-lea-seydoux-attend-the-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QTmS7jfiYgnoyfyX9eUv6uQJwoJSHsm%2fo579xR3vqVX%2fXMrAD6clLTz2Knel9EstTA%3d%3d
    Is Lea going to have long or short hair in the film???

We saw here or her stunt double in Obertilliach and she had long hair (probably a wig or something):

http://i.imgur.com/Mi8KyFO.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/4S9N78M.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/sw0wZmq.jpg
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/15/24B8E59500000578-2911841-Getting_direction_Daniel_was_seen_taking_with_film_director_Sam_-a-19_1421351737067.jpg

I hope she doesn't have short hair in the film.

Monica looks beautiful!!!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Filming of Spectre currently happening at Blenheim Palace. Beautiful setting. Intrigued to see where it fits in.

A photo taken outside the palace earlier today...
    B9Vs7JqIIAIehXu.jpg:large
    jake24 wrote: »

A photo taken outside the palace earlier today...
    B9Vs7JqIIAIehXu.jpg:large

WHY DO THEY NEED SO MUCH CRANES!!!! :-) :-) :-)
    WHAT ARE THEY FILMING HERE?

• edited February 2015 Posts: 7,500
    Wow! That looks very interesting indeed!

Every snapshot of the production raises my expectations and curiosity even higher. And there's "only" about nine months left. Nine months! Will I survive this wait? :-S
    Léa is also presenting an award at the BAFTAs - the Bond ladies look amazing tonight!

baftas-2015-red-carpet-lea-seydoux-monica-bellucci.jpg
    Léa is also presenting an award at the BAFTAs - the Bond ladies look amazing tonight!

baftas-2015-red-carpet-lea-seydoux-monica-bellucci.jpg

Yes, but come on Monica. Do you really need to look like Morticia Addams here :-S:
    a8eeab965040e0cb1cdeadc6083d5316.jpg

I mean really, this doesn't make her look like a flattering, joyous, "good" Bond girl. This has Rosa Klebb-villainous written all over her.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Anyway, I made a huge update of the shooting schedule, now the small town of Woodstock (Blenheim Palace) has been included in the filming. Also, some changes of dates for Mexico (late March) and contents changes for the location of Kartitsch:
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10419/spectre-shooting-schedule-update-03-02-2015-may-contain-spoilers#latest

One question I do have now: Does anyone know if the scenes of the small Birgler Chapel near Kartitsch and the actual chase along the Gailtalstraße has already been wrapped? Or does it still need to start? Because, according to the shooting schedule, filming tomorrow will continue in Sölden.
    Both Monica and Léa presented an award!

B9WGw12IIAAEp0H.jpg
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Both Monica and Léa presented an award!

B9WGw12IIAAEp0H.jpg

Can I call Lea the "blond bombshell" :-P? I'm so overjoyed by the fact that finally we have a leading blond Bond girl (last time was 1987 TLD). I got the impression that blond females were slightly discriminated in the past Bond films ;-).