SPECTRE photos and videos - spoiler

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Isn't that Lex Luther's underground lair from Superman. ;)
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    DrGorner wrote: »

Ha ha!! You got it! :))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    It's only because I've modeled my own secret lair on it. :))
  • Not a fan of those leaks,,, it sounds like they are desperately making all Craig's films link. I thought it was supposed to be fresh start time? Why does everything have to be personal to 007? Why can he go on a mission, where he doesn't know everyone involved?!?!
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 4,619
    Just a thought: I predict that the scenes filmed in Austria will appear as scenes taking place in Switzerland and France in the movie. Think about it, the location where Bond's father was born appeared in Skyall. Wouldn't it be logial for the location where his mother was born (Switzerland) and the location where his parents have died (French Alps) to appear in Spectre?
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    DrGorner wrote: »

indeed
  • Considering the villain of Spectre is named Franz Oberhauser and the history we know his father had with Bond it seems oddly familiar to have him seek revenge after SF.

Hear me out: In SF, Bond and Silva were essentially warring siblings competing for the attention of their surrogate mother. It seems that in Spectre both Franz and Bond will share a similar dynamic only surrounding a father figure.

Secondly, the plot of SF concerns a shadowy figure from M's past coming back and plotting to humiliate, discredit and ultimately kill her. The plot of Spectre is essentially revolves around a shadowy figure from Bond's past coming back and plotting to humiliate, discredit and ultimately kill him. Conceptually the films sounds very similar.
    More interesting are the references that Vesper has some part to play in this film. Is Eva Green returning? She has been recently working with Mendes on Penny Dreadful. Here they are photographed earlier this year.
    josh-hartnett-eva-green-billie-piper-timothy-dalton-harry-treadaway-danny_4191557.jpg
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited December 2014 Posts: 23,883
    How is that show @Pierce2Daniel? I see Rory Kinnear is in it, as is Dalton.....and who is the poor sap who's looking at his shoes in the photo?

What you're speculating has shades of TDKR, and therefore has legs given EON's recent fixation with Nolan
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 9,770
    i am annoyed the leaks well leaked
    Not a fan of those leaks,,, it sounds like they are desperately making all Craig's films link. I thought it was supposed to be fresh start time? Why does everything have to be personal to 007? Why can he go on a mission, where he doesn't know everyone involved?!?!
    Look on the bright side. It does seem that a lot of the worst nutso drama was purged from the early drafts. Not sure I like what's left. Not the Spectre story I was hoping for.
    But even if what is presumably Logan's original soap opera draft remains largely intact, minus some of it's most grevious elements, we should have lots of great action, set pieces, girls guns etc....but the Craig-era will always be movies about Bond's personal journey.
    We won't be getting the Bond On Mission films again, until the passing of the current period
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Why exactly are we discussing the leaks in the photos and videos spoiler thread? I don't even think we should be heavily discussing these leaks at all.
    Sandy wrote: »
    Why exactly are we discussing the leaks in the photos and videos spoiler thread? I don't even think we should be heavily discussing these leaks at all.

Exactly. When I check this thread I expect to find pics and videos - pics I'd like to see, videos I probably won't be watching. I'm already sick about the whole leaks thing, it's obviously unfortunate it happened in the first place, and I keep trying to avoid that stuff and wouldn't want to end up reading discussions about it where people inevitably reveal, at least partially, what they've learned. I'd like to follow the production, but I don't want to know the (possible) plot or (possible) ending or whatnot, but I fear I may have to choose between not getting to follow the process at all, or knowing far too much when eventually seeing the film. :(

Lets try to put the photos in here ;)
  • DrShatterhandDrShatterhand Garden of Death, near Belfast
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Lets try to put the photos in here ;)

.. videos too?
    It says so in the title.
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    I m now oficially lost.
    In which thread can we discuss openely, with spoilers (but without pictures or links to the leaked script), SPECTRE?
    Dont want to disrespect EON, and wont post absolutely anything that may come from these stupid hackers, but would like to discuss freely the plot, scenes in detail, etc
    Spectre leaks discussion.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 267
    It's not hard to talk about it somewhere else:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10450/spectre-leaks-discussion-allowed-on-only-this-thread-spoilers

I think someone should remove the word 'spoiler' from the title of this discussion.
    This thread was and still is supposed to contain the usual spoiler, hence the indication in the title.

• Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    Germanlady wrote: »
    This thread was and still is supposed to contain the usual spoiler, hence the indication in the title.

OK Got it! Thanks!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Filming at Bond's apartment!!

http://uk.thetruth24.com/post.aspx?id=33994
    doubleoego wrote: »

The article states that the first scene of the movie will be set in Bond's apartment. Wasn't the story supposed to start in Mexico? Maybe Bond's apartment will be in the first scene AFTER the PTS.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited December 2014 Posts: 23,883
    doubleoego wrote: »

The article states that the first scene of the movie will be set in Bond's apartment. Wasn't the story supposed to start in Mexico? Maybe Bond's apartment will be in the first scene AFTER the PTS.

That's exactly what I wanted, and exactly where I wanted it, as noted in the Clapperboard thread. Shades of LALD and 42 yrs after last seen on screen. Mendes and Craig are fans of LALD, so there could be some references throughout.

I bet you the dog shows up here too. In fact, it could be in the first scene in closeup after the the titles are over.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Great news this. Would love to see Bond's drive to work too.
  • doubleoego wrote: »

Could this mean we could also see May make an appearance? Or maybe Madeleine will reveal her real name as May Maxwell and end up being Bond's housekeeper?

*I'm sorry but the joke had to be made*
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Christoph Waltz was asked if his character was the head of SPECTRE during promo for Big Eyes.
    “No. No. It’s more interesting than that.”

He could be lying though.

collider.com/james-bond-spectre-blofeld-christoph-waltz/
    Why do they even have to bother the poor guy with this question? Obviously if he could talk about it, it would have been revealed during the press conference.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Why do they even have to bother the poor guy with this question? Obviously if he could talk about it, it would have been revealed during the press conference.
    that's journalists for you, they want to get a scoop on Spectre.

• edited December 2014 Posts: 212
    Looks good

;)