SPECTRE photos and videos - spoiler

Comments

• Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    Oww!! First Bond'sApartment and now this great photos from the Rover Thames shooting. Looking great! I trully confidente that this will be one of the best Bond Movies ever! This "leaks" stuff doesn't worry me a bit.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 6,601
    Seems at least, they don't let the leak spoil their fun ;) Very different first pics to those from SF, when Bond was looking dirty and down. Now all dapper.
    Video included.

B45ClDfIMAAiJdc1_zpsfbb063dc.jpg

James-Bond-first-scenes-232568_zps0b642e95.jpg

James-Bond-232569_zpsd1548e50.jpg

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/546982/Daniel-Craig-Thames-London-filming-James-Bond-Spectre?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+daily-express-showbiz-news+(Daily+Express+::+Showbiz+Feed)

DTD
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Wonderful pics!

Film is looking very very good!

• edited December 2014 Posts: 591
    Has anyone thought that maybe their boat starts/finishes in Camden? Following these pictures posted a couple of days ago of a set being built.

B4fIZo6CYAEKkRs.jpg
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Great pics, this kind of spoiler I do not mind at all :-bd

They seem to be having a lot of fun between takes. Kinnear is fast becoming bald but, somehow, it suits him (here's a new subject for the Hair Thread).
    Craig looks really great.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 6,601
    This is especially nice with THAT background
    297dda6b7a28d03674d4b1168a0f7784339bb1be_zpsb6f5d054.jpg

DTD
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 3,169
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Very different first pics to those from SF, when Bond was looking dirty and down.
    Huh? Wasn't the first one this, IIRC:
    daniel-craig-skyfall-pool.jpg

Nope, that was way into filming.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    As a balding man myself B-) ..lol have to say looking great Roy!! :D and DC's Bond does look dashing and in control. Imagine the progression if the character from SF. Nice. DC is the only Bond I think that actually altered look as part of the character. Buffed up CR toned and slendered for QS and aged and tired for SF but still buff and lethal. And now this ready for business look. We needed these pics after all this bad irresponsible and sensational press.
    Not that it matters much, but
    "He's back (in his Speedos)! First picture of new James Bond movie Skyfall shows Daniel Craig at swimming pool"
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2086469/Skyfall-Daniel-Craig-picture-new-James-Bond-movie.html
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    These photos have caused me to regain my optimism about this movie, after some of the other leaks (particularly script) had caused it to decline. I'm back in positive mode.
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Not that it matters much, but
    "He's back (in his Speedos)! First picture of new James Bond movie Skyfall shows Daniel Craig at swimming pool"
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2086469/Skyfall-Daniel-Craig-picture-new-James-Bond-movie.html

I am pretty sure, it were those from him driving to the new Underground MI6 in the clothes from Greece, but whatever ;)
    The swimming pool photo was the first official photo @Zekidk, @Germanlady is right the first photos showed a battered down Bond coming back to the new MI6 HQ, curiously with Tanner as well! This is becoming a habit I would say.
    I went to see the filming today on the river. Took some photos. DC was laughing a lot in between takes and looked in good spirits. I first watched from the river bank and then the Vauxhall bridge above the filming. They filmed the whole sequence lots of times. Bond and Tanner with the backdrop of St George Wharf/Vauxhall bridge/Mi6.

I spoke to a set person and they told me:
    - the Camden docks filming is not doubling for Rome like some articles suspected. I imagine it will be the start or end of this same boat scene.
    - Ihad it confirmed that Bond's apartment will be in the movie. They've already filmed the internal scenes at Pinewood. The external white building is in the Kensington/Notting Hill area apparently.
    - There well be further scenes filmed in London tomorrow and then it's back to Pinewood before heading abroad. They will return to London once more but not until much later in the production.
    Good looking out @slyfox.

BTW from what you could see, could you tell if Craig's outfit was as tight as it was in SF?
    Thanks a lot, slyfox, sounds great. From what I saw, the outfit is just right. Doesnt look too tied.
    Nice @slyfox :-bd
    Thanks a lot, slyfox, sounds great. From what I saw, the outfit is just right. Doesnt look too tied.

I have the same impression, looks perfect.
    Yes, I thought he looked really good. Very relaxed too. His hair normally gets it's own thread on here but for what it's worth, I think the style/length looks much better.
    Here's some photos and a video from our agent in the field, Mr. @slyfox.

http://imgur.com/a/6DS3F
    Another short video here:
    So according to Slyfox pics, there will be one more day shooting there. Maybe he can cach some more ;)
  • slyfox wrote: »
    I went to see the filming today on the river. Took some photos. DC was laughing a lot in between takes and looked in good spirits. I first watched from the river bank and then the Vauxhall bridge above the filming. They filmed the whole sequence lots of times. Bond and Tanner with the backdrop of St George Wharf/Vauxhall bridge/Mi6.

I spoke to a set person and they told me:
    - the Camden docks filming is not doubling for Rome like some articles suspected. I imagine it will be the start or end of this same boat scene.
    - Ihad it confirmed that Bond's apartment will be in the movie. They've already filmed the internal scenes at Pinewood. The external white building is in the Kensington/Notting Hill area apparently.
    - There well be further scenes filmed in London tomorrow and then it's back to Pinewood before heading abroad. They will return to London once more but not until much later in the production.

Do you have any idea where they will be filming tomorrow? In Kensington? I might make an appearance.

In regards to the scene and the photos:

I'm truly so pumped after seeing Craig in these snaps. He looks great and I'm happy Kinnear is getting more to do this time out. He's a very talented actor.

We know that the old Mi6 building was vacated after Silva's attack in Skyfall and Mallory has set up his new office in a nondescript building somewhere in Whitehall (he even has a picture of the old Mi6 on the wall).

My theory is that Bond and Tanner are running their own operation to catch Quantum/Spectre and have set up shop in the old empty Mi6 building. They are clearly working against Mallory or at least without his knowledge.
    So according to Slyfox pics, there will be one more day shooting there. Maybe he can cach some more ;)

The signs on the fences said filming would be taking place today and tomorrow there but the crew I spoke to said just today on the river and elsewhere tomorrow. It might be they added an extra day incase there were weather issues or other problems. I personally think Camden is where a lot of tomorrow's filming will be.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 591
    I'm really liking that it seems the producers and the team have really paid attention to the few issues that Skyfall, even Daniel's hair.

I didn't mind his hair in Skyfall but I remember a lot of my friends who are Bond fans complaining about how short it was.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Here is a video of what I posted earlier, Christoph Waltz denying that he his....whathisface. sure....

• I'm looking forward to the possible set photos of Craig and Seydoux together, if anyone manages to get them.