SPECTRE Bonds girls; Seydoux, Bellucci, Sigman, plus rumoured

Comments

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    timmer wrote: »
    Great looking Bond mag cover!
    Welcome to the world of Bond Girl!

they could have used that one too :x

0dbdc18b00b2cb8d06de8c8b4446162c.jpg

chipsticks wrote: »
    timmer wrote: »
    Great looking Bond mag cover!
    Welcome to the world of Bond Girl!

they could have used that one too :x

0dbdc18b00b2cb8d06de8c8b4446162c.jpg

Echo's of a very young Jane Seymoure their for me!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Wow, @RogueAgent, that's a great assessment; I can definitely see a young Jane Seymour in there, as well.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Wow, @RogueAgent, that's a great assessment; I can definitely see a young Jane Seymour in there, as well.

Thank you, i just think her eye's really are a carbon copy of her! I hope she is just as memorable as Solitaire! :x
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Thank you, i just think her eye's really are a carbon copy of her! I hope she is just as memorable as Solitaire! :x

You're welcome, and I agree, I can see it in her eyes and her lips, as well. Looking forward to her time in B24!
    RogueAgent wrote: »

You're welcome, and I agree, I can see it in her eyes and her lips, as well. Looking forward to her time in B24!

Seconded without question! :D
    Seydoux and Seymour? Don't see it at all.
  • She said it, not me:

Lnkp3R.jpg
    I don't see any Seymour in Seydoux either. Both have a great look, but quite different IMHO.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    edited November 2014 Posts: 574
    In the odd photo or two, Léa looks like Kate Moss. But not in this one, this is was for a Japanese mag called Flix. She looks quite young without heavy make up. She's quite big in Japan. Beauty and the Beast was number 1 at the box office last week. The last time a non-English/Japanese language film topped the box office was 5 years ago.

15.jpg
  • I'm afraid I can't see the resemblance with Seymour either, but they are both gorgeous Bond gals and I can't wait to learn more about Seydoux's character.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I have only seen her acting in MI4. In the photos I see a Scarlet Johanssen type look though. Like she could be an action girl with an edge, rather than a dainty princess. Almost an Emma Peel thing...

Maybe it's just me.
    If I'm perfectly honest she is not what I was expecting. She is obviously beautiful but she looks better suited to Bourne than Bond. She looks rather ordinary - in a good, attractive way. She also looks a little young to me as well. I was rather hoping they'd match DC with a more mature woman. I guess there still be more announcements to come.
    I am hoping for the "cover" main villain and another proper Bond girl. As others said, Naomi shouldnt be that one. She had her film. And i wasnt happy with her in that one.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 267
    Maybe her character could be similar to that of Rivke Ingber from Icebreaker?
    Germanlady wrote: »
    I am hoping for the "cover" main villain and another proper Bond girl. As others said, Naomi shouldnt be that one. She had her film. And i wasnt happy with her in that one.

I totally agree with you. Naomi has already been a 'Bond girl', (sort of), and now that we know who she is, i only want to see her in the office scenes. For me personally, her character wouldn't feel right being a 'Bond girl' in another film, and i like to see a different 'main girl' in every film. I want Bond to have romantic or love scenes with the girls in Bond 24. I'm also hoping that we will get a proper main Bond girl, a different actress. I'm very happy with Lea, and i'm hoping that she will be a bad Bond girl, a villain. I think she's really pretty, but has cold eye's, perfect for a Fiona Volpe type. I just hope that the main Bond girl is yet to be announced. I don't care if she's British or whatever, i just want a really good, hopefully striking looking main girl.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 267
    I just can't wait to see her in the film.

600full-lea-seydoux.jpg
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    hey Ada ;)

2b98223d9a61341f8ba4eddf978d52ae.jpg

0b17f86ecff522b0d16672d5e14fe289.jpg
    Léa is quite the chameleon, check out her fashion style file. Hopefully she will be a master of disguise in whatever role she plays in B24. She's already a fashion icon and has a lot of female admirers ;)
    Like someone said there is perhaps something Kate Mossish about her - perhaps an ability to do a range of different looks convincingly. Attractive but not so striking or pretty that she dominates the image. Familiar. Sort of a blank canvas. I don't mean that in a bad way.
    These two shots from the "fashion style file" linked two posts above, are two of my favourite.
    This girl can really work her look! The Bond girl possibilities are........well, no shortage of possibilities.
    I honestly do not believe that she will play, evil bad girl. She will play normal human being, maybe with some issues, but not evil killer B.

lea-seydoux-14-glamour-7nov14-pa_b_592x888.jpg
    lea-seydoux-15-glamour-7nov14-pa_b_592x888.jpg
    I agree that she has a chameleon quality (at least in the photos that I am seeing, which is as familiar as I am with her) and this is quite enthralling
    Getafix wrote: »
    If I'm perfectly honest she is not what I was expecting. She is obviously beautiful but she looks better suited to Bourne than Bond. She looks rather ordinary - in a good, attractive way. She also looks a little young to me as well. I was rather hoping they'd match DC with a more mature woman. I guess there still be more announcements to come.

I disagree. She looks like a Bond girl to me, right on: she has that kind of beauty, and the kind of innocent ageless look that many classic Bond girls have. Granted, she is young for Craig, but she is 29, not in her early 20s.
    Ludovico wrote: »

I disagree. She looks like a Bond girl to me, right on: she has that kind of beauty, and the kind of innocent ageless look that many classic Bond girls have. Granted, she is young for Craig, but she is 29, not in her early 20s.

Festival-de-Cannes-2013-lea-seydoux.jpg

lea-seydoux-66th-cannes-film-festival-02.jpg

1369733370-lea-seydoux-wins-in-cannes.jpg

Age differences between Craig and the actresses who played Bond girls during his tenure so far:

18 - Arterton
    17 - Seydoux
    12 - Green
    11 - Kurylenko
    11 - Marlohe
    09 - Murino
    08 - Harris

chipsticks wrote: »
    Ludovico wrote: »

Festival-de-Cannes-2013-lea-seydoux.jpg

lea-seydoux-66th-cannes-film-festival-02.jpg

1369733370-lea-seydoux-wins-in-cannes.jpg

I don't know about the rest of you, but this is a Bond girl to me....through & through. I'm quite impressed by how photogenic she is & how she continues to give off a different vibe in each photo.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I do have a different perspective than most of you, being female, but I say yes - she looks like a great Bond girl. Fabulous look and is a bit of a chameleon, too.
  • She is a different beauty to what we saw in Skyfall which excites me, not that Berenice and Naomi aren't beautiful it's just I'm used to Skyfall now and wanna see something different.
    I am glad that you guys/gals are warming up to Léa. Being able to change you look is a great quality to have as an actress otherwise you would get typecast. Plus she is no slouch in the acting department either.

leaseydouxwmagazineoctober201304.jpg?w=620

• edited November 2014 Posts: 4,622
    I think part of Lea's appeal is that she has a very natural look. Almost shy and boyish in a way, or girl-next-doorish, but she can also vamp it up and go full-on Vogue cover model too.
    She's like the regular natural good-looking girl, that's got a chance to play supermodel too, as opposed to being an obvious focused supermodel glam type.
    There is much that one can do with the Seydoux palate I believe.
    She is destined to do some great parts down the road I believe, as she has such potential versatility.