SPECTRE Bonds girls; Seydoux, Bellucci, Sigman, plus rumoured

Comments

Would love another Volpe type female villain! She really was THE biggest turn on in Thunderball! :x
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I'd be happy with her in either role, as long as she gets adequate screen time. She is quite a stunner.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    It could be that the previously "official" word that the main Bond girl will be British has changed. I hope not; but we don't know for sure now, do we?
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    It could be that the previously "official" word that the main Bond girl will be British has changed. I hope not; but we don't know for sure now, do we?
    Indeed. Nothing is certain. Has British changed to French or American?

But.... there is new Bond Girl rumour! Hilary Swank for Bond Girl
    leas_mole wrote: »

You mussht be joking! (delivered in a Connery'esque brogue)
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited November 2014 Posts: 560

with all due respect to Hillary Swank who is a great actress but Bond Girl? No just no! [-X 8-} :((
    bondjames wrote: »

You mussht be joking! (delivered in a Connery'esque brogue)
    ah, this is the rumour thread after all. Does not mean I have to agree with it :P
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 4,622
    Master list updated to include Swank
    1. Penelope Cruz (40) Perez Hilton
    2. Lola Ponce(34) , Argentine, singer, actress, model, Source allvoices.com,
    3. Ida Engvoll (28), Swedish actress, Aftonbladet
    4. Disa Östrand (27), Swedish actresses, Aftonbladet
    5. Synnove Macody Lund, 38 year old Norwegian. Norwegian Press
    6. Birgitte Hjort Sorensen, 32 year-old Danish actress. Agent Anne Lindberg
    7. Ingrid Bolso Berdal, 34 year-old Norwegian actress. Agent Anne Lindberg
    8. Blake Lively (26) Green Lantern, Gossip Girl, source Gossip Girl
    9. Amber Heard (28) American, recent films, 3 Days To Kill and Machete Kills, source Gossip Girl
    10. Joanne Froggatt (33) Downton Abbey cast member, source Daily Star
    11. Isabel Edvardsson (32), Swedish dancer-actress source German news outlets
    12. Lea Seydoux (29) confirmed. French actress, played in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, Blue is the Warmest Colour, rumour reported by shmoesknow.com
    13. Rihanna, age 26, Barbadian singer, Daily Mirror, Ok.co.UK.
    14. Rachel Weisz (44), English, recently in Oz The Great and Powerful, and The Bourne Legacy. Source enstarz.com, fanshare.com
    15. Jelena Jovanova (29) Macedonian actress, appears in the TV series Secrets, and Angelina Jolie film, In the Land of Blood and Honey, source, Serbia publication "Blic"
    16. Cara Delevingne,22 year-old English model-actress, featured in new Hugh Jackman, Peter Pan film, Pan coming 2015, The Mirror
    17. Kate Upton, 22, Amerian model-actress, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, featured in The Other Woman, reported by The Sun
    18. Helen Flanagan,24, English model-actress, Coronation Street, reported by The Sun
    19. Hilary Swank, 40, American actress, independent.co.uk via "internet rumours."

I am beginning to think Lea might be cast as lead Bond girl, or at very least strong co-lead.
    Many films have two strong co-leads. We fans tend to designate the lead, as the girl that finishes with Bond (Dench in SF excepted), but the finisher isn't always the most prominent role eg YOLT, TWINE.
  • Ludovico wrote: »
    Ludovico wrote: »
    I am so getting a Fiona Volpe (and dare I say, even a Fatima Blush) vibe from these photos.

Dangerous and sexy......can't wait.

Strange, I have a vibe of a Tracy, a Honey Ryder or Domino. Someone vulnerable.

And that might very well be why she was cast. One sees what she wants you to see. A femme fatale indeed.

I'd be happy if we have a femme fatale the caliber of Fiona Volpe, which did not happen since... Fiona Volpe. But instinctively, I see Léa Seydoux more as a vulnerable Bond girl. And as the main Bond girl as well.

I think it makes sense for Lea Seydoux to be a Fiona Volpe type femme fatale, for two reasons:

1) Lea Seydoux is well known enough to take on such a quality role but also has an element of "unknown" about her, which makes her perfect for a secondary Bond girl (not saying secondary Bond girls need to be unknown)

2) Having a femme fatale like Fiona Volpe in Bond 24 would be a nice call back to Connery's fourth film 'Thunderball', which introduced Fiona Volpe. It could also follow the whole reboot side of Craig's run as a big bad girl hasn't been introduced yet.
    My guess and only a guess, is that Seydoux will play a sympathetic rival agent, friendly adversary type. We have seen variations of this type in the past. Seydoux will bring her own twist to such a role.
    I think she will be cast as co-lead Bond girl or maybe even lead.
    I don't think Seydoux will play evil bitch femme fatale. It would be repetitive. She maxed that role to the hilt in MI Ghost Protocol.
    I was thinking same thing. That she might be the main Bond girl.
    timmer wrote: »
    My guess and only a guess, is that Seydoux will play a sympathetic rival agent, friendly adversary type. We have seen variations of this type in the past. Seydoux will bring her own twist to such a role.
    I think she will be cast as co-lead Bond girl or maybe even lead.
    I don't think Seydoux will play evil bitch femme fatale. It would be repetitive. She maxed that role to the hilt in MI Ghost Protocol.

That would make sense. I am usually not too keen on agents as Bond girls, because they were too often turned into superchicks. But with Seydoux, I think she could play it with subtlety.
  • Lea Seydoux will be the leading Bond girl. An ally. The next big female actress to be cast will be the fence Fatale. Our new Klebb-esque villain. Played by Tilda Swinton :-).
    Less than 3 weeks until the start of filming and still no word on the British Bond Girl. Dare I dream that Léa will be the main Bond Girl? I wish they would announce the press conference date soon so that I can be put out of my misery :)

If indeed Léa was the top choice of Sam Mendes (as rumoured back in August) then I trust he will give Léa a decent sized role even if another actress is announced.

• edited November 2014 Posts: 4,619
    Lea Seydoux will be the leading Bond girl.

No, Lea is not the leading Bond girl. Why do people here keep making statements that go against every rumour we have heard so far? 8-|
    The next big female actress to be cast will be the fence Fatale. Our new Klebb-esque villain. Played by Tilda Swinton :-).

Yes, and then they will announce Brad Pitt to play the ghost of Mathis and Mads Mikkelsen as the long lost twin brother of Le Chiffre...
  • I think Lea's co star in Blue is the Warmest Colour, Adele Exarchopoulos, would be a great bond girl. She is stunning and is going to be a huge star.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    loughrey2 wrote: »
    I think Lea's co star in Blue is the Warmest Colour, Adele Exarchopoulos, would be a great bond girl. She is stunning and is going to be a huge star.

in another 10 years and when she speaks better English

loughrey2 wrote: »
    I think Lea's co star in Blue is the Warmest Colour, Adele Exarchopoulos, would be a great bond girl. She is stunning and is going to be a huge star.
    Adèle only turns 21 next week and is way too young to play a Bond Girl especially since I have seen other comments saying that Léa is too young for DC and she is 29. Yes she was great in Blue, they both were, I just hope Adèle has not peaked too soon. She has just wrapped The Last Face with Charlize Theron and Javier Bardem so we should be able to see her first English language film next year.
    As long as she's over 18, bring her on.
    As long as she's over 18, bring her on.
    but she still cannot drink in the States! :P

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited November 2014 Posts: 11,139
    But old enough to own and buy a gun. Wow! That gets me every time.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    :)) , Burger and Bullets. A fun day out.
    yeah we can definitely imo cross Cruz out (Zoolander? :-O =)) )

Penelope Cruz Signs On for New Role in 'Zoolander 2'!

Thu, 20 November 2014

penelope-cruz-zoolaner-2-role.jpg

http://www.justjared.com/2014/11/20/penelope-cruz-signs-on-for-new-role-in-zoolander-2/

What if Zoolander 2 is just a codename for Bond 24? :bz

I don't think so :))
    chipsticks wrote: »

OMG! We have the new official Bond 24 title! Zoolander 2! DC and Christoph Waltz are to play rival male models :P
    chipsticks wrote: »

OMG! We have the new official Bond 24 title! Zoolander 2! DC and Christoph Waltz are to play rival male models :P

people would riot :))
    Guess who is the cover girl for the new Club James Bond France magazine - the photo was from the 2014 BAFTA awards where Léa was nominated in the Rising Star Award (but lost out to Will Poulter in a public vote). Dress is Miu Miu (sister brand of Prada).

10734198_10152640614134262_5033557104888375394_n.jpg?oh=ac154d9b337f2e75c7f6dc4c02574f90&oe=54D26F00&__gda__=1426893141_90122bbde294ebb8802703da6faa8b3c
    Léa :x
    Great looking Bond mag cover!
    Welcome to the world of Bond Girl!