SPECTRE Bonds girls; Seydoux, Bellucci, Sigman, plus rumoured

Comments

• dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited November 2014 Posts: 1,756
    Lol, how come, mate?

Because every Bond fan everywhere is always talking about Quantum; Quantum this, Quantum that, they should work for Quantum, they should be the head of Quantum, secret agent of Quantum, plot device by Quantum: Quantum Quantum Quantum Quantum
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Lol, how come, mate?

Because every Bond fan everywhere is always talking about Quantum; Quantum this, Quantum that, they should work for Quantum, they should be the head of Quantum, secret agent of Quantum, plot device by Quantum: Quantum Quantum Quantum Quantum
    ...of Solace.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 4,622
    I do like either Rose Byrne or Andrea Risebrough as lead Bond girl.
    Both are mature, very attractive and with acting chops.
    They would be my first two choices at this point. Byrne first. Risebrough second.
    I've always liked Byrne. Risebrough, I didn't take noticeof until her great work alongside Cruise and Olga in Oblivion.
    Couple of glam shots here that I think show off their lead Bond-girl potential. We know they can both act. These shots I think reinforce a classy confident, Bond-girl look too.
    rose-byrne-portraits-174.jpg
    Andrea-Riseborough-image.jpg

btw,I changed the Flanagan picture on previous page. The one posted was way too scary, but in my own defence, there is not much to choose from with her. Her shots are mostly pin-up and cheesecake.

Master list updated
    1. Penelope Cruz (40) Perez Hilton
    2. Lola Ponce(34) , Argentine, singer, actress, model, Source allvoices.com,
    3. Ida Engvoll (28), Swedish actress, Aftonbladet
    4. Disa Östrand (27), Swedish actresses, Aftonbladet
    5. Synnove Macody Lund, 38 year old Norwegian. Norwegian Press
    6. Birgitte Hjort Sorensen, 32 year-old Danish actress. Agent Anne Lindberg
    7. Ingrid Bolso Berdal, 34 year-old Norwegian actress. Agent Anne Lindberg
    8. Blake Lively (26) Green Lantern, Gossip Girl, source Gossip Girl
    9. Amber Heard (28) American, recent films, 3 Days To Kill and Machete Kills, source Gossip Girl
    10. Joanne Froggatt (33) Downton Abbey cast member, source Daily Star
    11. Isabel Edvardsson (32), Swedish dancer-actress source German news outlets
    12. Lea Seydoux (29) confirmedFrench actress, played in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, Blue is the Warmest Colour, rumour reported by shmoesknow.com
    13. Rihanna, age 26, Barbadian singer, Daily Mirror, Ok.co.UK.
    14. Rachel Weisz (44), English, recently in Oz The Great and Powerful, and The Bourne Legacy. Source enstarz.com, fanshare.com
    15. Jelena Jovanova (29) Macedonian actress, appears in the TV series Secrets, and Angelina Jolie film, In the Land of Blood and Honey, source, Serbia publication "Blic"
    16. Cara Delevingne,22 year-old English model-actress, featured in new Hugh Jackman, Peter Pan film, Pan coming 2015, The Mirror
    17. Kate Upton, 22, Amerian model-actress, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, featured in The Other Woman, reported by The Sun
    18. Helen Flanagan,24, English model-actress, Coronation Street, reported by The Sun
    Lol, how come, mate?

I thought it was more like because the evil Bond girl who is the true villain has been done in TWINE... and rather unconvincingly.
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Lol, how come, mate?

I thought it was more like because the evil Bond girl who is the true villain has been done in TWINE... and rather unconvincingly.
    My point that is. But, I'd also like to have her physically fit enough to handle herself in a fistfight rather than just be the evil mastermind. Don't you agree?
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    time to post photos of Léa with Christoph Waltz. So happy that they are in the same film again, hopefully Léa has a much bigger role this time ;) I think my other post got lost in the main thread!

Inglourious Basterds
    inglourious-basterds.jpg

tumblr_mu95o9kMBS1rox9vjo1_500.jpg

Christoph was part of the jury at Cannes 2013 that unanimously awarded the Palme d'Or to Blue is the Warmest Colour. Both have prestigious awards so it's going to be a classic Bond!

Cannes 2013
    finch03.JPG

Who favoured Rose Byrne? Some news abbout her here. I think, she is pretty but doesn't have the look, the instantly captures you.
    http://www.justjared.com/2014/11/14/rose-byrne-celebrates-being-the-new-face-of-oroton-in-sydney/
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I like Rose Byrne for a Bond girl. But I think we will be getting a bigger name actress. British actress. So I'm stumped basically. Fun to speculate, though.
    I guess, they try to save this name till the PC. Its them against the fans :D
    Lol, how come, mate?

My point that is. But, I'd also like to have her physically fit enough to handle herself in a fistfight rather than just be the evil mastermind. Don't you agree?

I'd don't mind a mastermind who is not physical threat, as long as he has a lackey for the dirty work. As for a villainess, I'd rather have her in the mold of Rosa Klebb.
    Rose Bryne is not Bond girl material? Are you kidding me? Are people here blind?

She's very good looking, but in a slightly bland, Home Counties, sort of way. Like she's gone to all the right schools and was head girl and married the son of the boss type way. She doesn't have the sense of danger, mystery, exotic that you expect from a Bond girl. Too bland. I don't even remember her in X Men First Class. Bit forgettable to be honest. July Andrews without the edge.
  • Found this piece of fan art online makes me excited for Lea as a Bond girl even more.

bond_24_teaser_posters_by_andrewss7-d866fgb.jpg
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I have to say, in my opinion. Sometimes the fan art is far superior
    To the official artwork.
    Exceptionally fine shot!
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited November 2014 Posts: 4,462
    Wil Amy Adams http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0010736/ make change to be Italian Bond girl in Bond 24 ?

* Italy be location in Bond 24
    * Playing a chacter named Fleming in The fighter
    * She played in ''Her'' who cinematographer work on The Fighter and Bond 24
    * She has no movie for 2015
    * Playing with Waltz in Big Eyes (2014)

Amy-in-Patricia-De-La-Rose-amy-adams-968713_1500_1873.jpg
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited November 2014 Posts: 23,883
    That's a great idea for a title IMO.

Double Shot.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    AdaShelby wrote: »
    Found this piece of fan art online makes me excited for Lea as a Bond girl even more.

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    Newbie here :)

I had to sign up.I mean Waltz and Seydoux,Fiennes is too much it had me

f87fdd0a5759367217b9c3dd0a5f4a9d.jpg

maybe they'll use this picture of Lea ?

50e4612754ab022021f4194c380616bb.jpg

or this?

01.jpg

or?

lea-seydoux-glamour-magazine-spain-february-2014_8.jpg

L%C3%A9a+Seydoux+by+Bruno+Dayan+for+Madame+Figaro+September+2013+2.jpg

M_Balje wrote: »
    Wil Amy Adams http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0010736/ make change to be Italian Bond girl in Bond 24 ?

* Italy be location in Bond 24
    * Playing a chacter named Fleming in The fighter
    * She played in ''Her'' who cinematographer work on The Fighter and Bond 24
    * She has no movie for 2015
    * Playing with Waltz in Big Eyes (2014)

Amy-in-Patricia-De-La-Rose-amy-adams-968713_1500_1873.jpg

Amy Adams is an excellent actress but I don't see it happening. Still, I would be very happy if they went for someone like her.

I wonder if Mendes will go for a relative unknown again, as he did with SF.
    chipsticks wrote: »
    AdaShelby wrote: »
    Found this piece of fan art online makes me excited for Lea as a Bond girl even more.

That is great art work, very atmospheric!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I don't find Amy Adams attractive enough plus she's lois lane.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    How much of a Bond girl does Lea Seydoux look in these pictures?

Lea-Seydoux-a-Cannes-le-17-mai-2014_portrait_w674.jpg
    931x140037-e1412954955231.jpg
    lea-seydoux-james-bond-skyfall-la-vie-d-ada-le-980x551-5350.jpg
    edited November 2014 Posts: 23,883
    I am so getting a Fiona Volpe (and dare I say, even a Fatima Blush) vibe from these photos.

Dangerous and sexy......can't wait.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    If anyone has any doubts about Léa Seydoux being the femme fatale they should watch this - she was on this year's Vanity Fair cover, the Hollywood issue. Stunning and a bit of a giggler ;)

edited November 2014 Posts: 560
    bondjames wrote: »
    I am so getting a Fiona Volpe (and dare I say, even a Fatima Blush) vibe from these photos.

neither can I :x

30c711cf3c9bbeea8b039c066a4c4435.jpg
    Wish Ralph had replaced Dalton.

Strange, I have a vibe of a Tracy, a Honey Ryder or Domino. Someone vulnerable.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    If Seydoux can give us a worthy successor to Volpe's femme fatale, I'll be one happy git.

And that might very well be why she was cast. One sees what she wants you to see. A femme fatale indeed.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 14,865

And that might very well be why she was cast. One sees what she wants you to see. A femme fatale indeed.

I'd be happy if we have a femme fatale the caliber of Fiona Volpe, which did not happen since... Fiona Volpe. But instinctively, I see Léa Seydoux more as a vulnerable Bond girl. And as the main Bond girl as well.