Going away or coming back?

Comments

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited January 2014 Posts: 12,459
    Welcome back, @Baltimore_007! Great to have you back. I hope your 2014 is a very good one for you.
  • RC7RC7
    Haven't had much in the way of wi-fi for the past 10 days. Still on my birthday tour of Japan, which has been a once in a lifetime experience. Hoping to get through some of the threads here once I return this coming weekend. Today is my 30th and I'll be dining here this evening...

osato04.jpg

Not sure anyone other than a Bond fan would appreciate this.

Hope everyone had a good New Year.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited January 2014 Posts: 28,694
    Happy Birthday, @RC7. Enjoy the wonders of Japan.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Konnichiwa @RC7, and happy birthday! I hope you're having a wonderful time.
    RC7 wrote:
    Haven't had much in the way of wi-fi for the past 10 days. Still on my birthday tour of Japan, which has been a once in a lifetime experience. Hoping to get through some of the threads here once I return this coming weekend. Today is my 30th and I'll be dining here this evening...

osato04.jpg

Osato HQ per chance? ;) You only live twice ... so:
    Kanpai and ganbatte, @RC7!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    RC7 wrote:

osato04.jpg

Osato HQ per chance? ;) You only live twice ... so:
    Kanpai and ganbatte, @RC7!

Emperor Osato's Palatial home.
    Happy Birthday @RC7. Don't have the Siamese Vodka! ;-)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Good to hear from you @RC7, many happy returns. As Willy said, beware that Siamese Vodka. Go for the Champagne. It adds a sparkle to the day, or so I'm told.
    Yes @Benny believes in healthy chests ;-)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @RC7 - Enjoy! MHR! Go wild tonight. ;-)
    edited January 2014 Posts: 17,810
    It's all gone a bit Japanese. Nothing wrong with that.
    @RC7 - At the airport, did they say to you, "Welcome to Japan, Mr. ...." ?? :D
  • Bradford4Bradford4 Banned
    Don't forget to check in with the doorman at the embassy, I'm sure he can get yousome Champagne...among certain other things
    RC7 wrote:

osato04.jpg

Mr Osato would certainly approve! He hopes you are dining out with a healthy chest? ;)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I suppose I'm "back"? I feel like I've been gone for a long while, but I just got moved back to school on Sunday, went through RA training again, and started my classes today. I should be on a bit more from here on out!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I suppose I'm "back"? I feel like I've been gone for a long while, but I just got moved back to school on Sunday, went through RA training again, and started my classes today. I should be on a bit more from here on out!

Welcome Back Kotter...err...Creasy. :p
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote:

I just got back this week as well. A real drag, huh?

Still, your absence was felt, and it's great to have you back with us again, no matter how short the break.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Nice to see you chaps! Ashamed to say that I haven't caught up on the second episode of the third season of 'Sherlock.' I'll have to do that this weekend!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I'm back! Hope you all had a nice holiday time. I'm going to try and catch up with the latest news before I start posting regularly. Also, have to unpack and put my flat back in order (arrived from the airport an hour ago :D ). Hope you are now feeling better @WillyGalore.
    Yes very much so, thank you @Sandy :-)
  • Welcome back everyone :)
    Welcome back, all!
    College can be a drag, but it is often a very valuable thing to complete; so hang in there, guys. :)
    And yes, there is much Sherlock discussion. Not a lot of genuine Bond 24 news (well, I think none). But Sir Henry has his Skyfall trivia and questions up now. Yay!

And I cannot wait to hear more about RC7's trip to my adopted country.
    Welcome back aboard, @Sandy. I've been keeping your seat warm for you. :)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @Sandy, good to have you back! :-)
    Welcome back, all!
    College can be a drag, but it is often a very valuable thing to complete; so hang in there, guys. :)
    And yes, there is much Sherlock discussion. Not a lot of genuine Bond 24 news (well, I think none). But Sir Henry has his Skyfall trivia and questions up now. Yay!

And I cannot wait to hear more about RC7's trip to my adopted country.

I'm actually enrolled in a Japanese Language and Culture class as we speak.
    Forgot to say that I left, but I am back from a beautiful trip to Israel. An outstanding country to visit. Can't wait to go back. But it's good to be home.
    Welcome back, @bondbat007! Wonderful you got to go to Israel.

And I'm really interested in your impressions and what you find interesting from your new Japanese class, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7! Please let me know as you progress with it. :)
    And I'm really interested in your impressions and what you find interesting from your new Japanese class, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7! Please let me know as you progress with it. :)

I sure will! :)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Well my friends, I'm taking the wife on a trip for our anniversary and will be out of town.
    Should be back Monday.
    Stay out of trouble, be safe. See you soon.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    See you @Benny, have a good trip. :)