The DANIEL CRAIG Appreciation thread - Discuss His Life, His Career, His Bond Films

Comments

Hi Alina, so nice to see another woman on here. There is a special "Girls Room" on here, you canvisit, too. And i wrote you a pm. ;)
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Think I'm going to watch all 3 Craig Bond movies today.
    Alina, since you didn't get my pm, I tried again. Please let me know, if you receive it :)
    Thanks Germanlady, I got it, just sent you a reply :)
    BTW, I love your "user picture" - wow, did you really go to see Steady Rain? I didn't quite love the mustache although even with that Daniel looked really cute. Did he say anything to you then?
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 6,601
    Yup, seen them. He looks great :) Thanks for posting.

But one thing, you will find out - people here are not really interested in his non Bond adventures. For that, you better come to DTD, as I suggested.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    We're interested if someone asks him how work on the next film is going. ;)
    Samuel001 wrote:
    We're interested if someone asks him how work on the next film is going. ;)

Seconded! ;) ;))
    Well, if he does in one of the vids, I will let you know. :)] Well MAYBE. If you are nice :D
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I hope there were Bond fans there with the sense to ask.
    I am sure, they are there, but just pics so far, no vids.
    Germanlady wrote:
    Yup, seen them. He looks great :) Thanks for posting.

But one thing, you will find out - people here are not really interested in his non Bond adventures. For that, you better come to DTD, as I suggested.

Oh, sorry, I thought this is a Daniel appreciation thread concerning Bond and beyond :)
    Besides, I've read all posts here and many of them were not directly related to Daniel as Bond, I recall some of his other work mentioned here, like Defiance, TGWTDT, Our Friends In the North, etc., so I just thought someone might find some of his latest pics interesting.

I remember about DTD, I'll be there soon :)

Best.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Germanlady wrote:

Pinter was a Craig fan @-) that has got to be the news of the day. I really have to come round to watching Our Friends in the North.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Anyone that claims to be a Daniel Craig fan and has not seen Our Friends seriously needs to address that quickly, not only is it his best performance period it's also one of the finest TV drama's ever made and one of the only of the last 20 years that can actually stand head to head with the likes of the The Wire, Soprano's and Breaking Bad to name but a few.
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 12,837
    Shardlake wrote:
    Anyone that claims to be a Daniel Craig fan and has not seen Our Friends seriously needs to address that quickly, not only is it his best performance period it's also one of the finest TV drama's ever made and one of the only of the last 20 years that can actually stand head to head with the likes of the The Wire, Soprano's and Breaking Bad to name but a few.

This. It's one of the best things I've ever seen on TV (in my top 3 TV shows along with Life On Mars and Breaking Bad), and it's the reason I was always optimistic about Craig when he was announced, even though everyone was slagging him off.

While he's brilliant as Bond I think Our Friends shows he could be even better.
    Germanlady wrote:
    people here are not really interested in his non Bond adventures.

Well it is a James Bond forum to be fair.

But I am interested in some of the non Bond stuff he's done. Layer Cake was a cracking film and you can read my thoughts on Our Friends In The North above.
    Alina, of course, you were right to post the pics here. Mine were just general thoughts, as usually, when I post stuff here, nobody to just few comment, which inclines, what i said. ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Germanlady wrote:
    Alina, of course, you were right to post the pics here. Mine were just general thoughts, as usually, when I post stuff here, nobody to just few comment, which inclines, what i said. ;)

Just because we don't comment doesn't mean we aren't reading.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Finally watched Our Friends in the North, all in one go. There was no stopping once I started. Bloody brilliant is all I can say =D> ! And as a cherry on the cake, it ended with one of my all time favourite songs.
    If you say so, Brady. There is lots of stuff already on DTD, so those, who are interested have to register there.

Alina, I fear my latest pm to you is lost again :(
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 6,601
    This is not official, as they are still deep in previews. The opening night is on the 27th.

BROADWAY THEATER REVIEW: BETRAYAL STARRING DANIEL CRAIG & RACHEL WEISZ

http://www.dc-sketchbook.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/broadway-theater-review-betrayal.html

http://variety.com/2013/legit/news/broadway-box-office-betrayal-booms-with-daniel-craig-1200702906/