BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Keely: "Sweetheart, who is this, and why is he in our bed?"
    Pierce: "This is Woody. He's my lover."
    Keely: "I don't appreciate you having a lover behind my back, let alone in my own bed."
    Pierce: "Then maybe you shouldn't be LIVING HEREEEEEEEE!"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Pierce: "Wow, what a night! I think I need to go and see a chiropractor; you did a number on my back. How was I?"

Woody: "Ah...Pierce, promise me you won't take this the wrong way, alright? Now listen, you have great form and you're a VERY generous lover, mate, and hell, you could retire from acting and join the circus as a contortionist you're so damn flexible. My arse cheeks literally feel like a rock drummer banged on them all night long and my tongue has been places I wouldn't feel comfortable discussing with my mom, but...Well, where's the excitement? Where's the passion? You didn't even commit to foreplay with me. You were James Bond for Christ's sake! Romance a man!"
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Yikes this is going to be hard...
  • Woody: "So, they didn't go with Jane Bond, but they still made me the Bond girl? And where's Luke Evans when you need him?"
  • "The name's Bong. James Bong".

OR

Woody's reaction after Pierce tried his best "Onatopp" position.

OR

"Hello, Barbara. We've been expecting you."
    Murdock wrote:
    Okay! Here's my contribution. :)
    After_The_Sunset_13898_Medium.jpg

Brosnan - 'White men can't jump'

Harrelson - ''Effeminate pain-faces can't play James Bond'
  • Brosnan: hey, Woody, you got ice in that glass?
    Woody: Why?
    Brosnan: After I'm done with you, you're going to need it ^^
    Harrelson: Wow? I bet your FRWL audtion didn't play out like this?
    Brosnan: Surprise! I think my mouth is too big?
    Harrelson: .............................................................................????????????? :))
    Woody: "You're letting this Brosnan guy be the new Bond because his nipples are bigger? It's not fair!"
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Paris Carver: "Tell me James, do you still sleep with a woody under your bed sheet?"
    edited May 2013 Posts: 16,331
    Alright this is going un touched for a few days so I'm going to make my final judgments now.

Honorable Mentions...
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Harrelson: Wow? I bet your FRWL audtion didn't play out like this?
    Brosnan: Surprise! I think my mouth is too big?
    Harrelson: .............................................................................????????????? :))
    Brosnan - 'White men can't jump'
    Harrelson - ''Effeminate pain-faces can't play James Bond'
    and
    Pierce: "Was it good for you?"
    Woody: "It would've been a hell of a lot better if Keely didn't watch."
    In 3rd Place we have...@karatemanchan37
    ""Hello, Barbara. We've been expecting you."
    In 2nd Place we have...@QBranch
    QBranch wrote:
    Paris Carver: "Tell me James, do you still sleep with a woody under your bed sheet?"
    and
    The winner in 1st Place is...@4EverBonded
    As the lights come on, and the girls have just left, giggling ...
    Woody: "Did you get what Selma was doing just then? Man, that was different!"
    Pierce: "Oh, I got the thrust of it." (secret smile)
    Thank you everyone, It was an honor. Over to you @4EverBonded. I hope your round can top mine. ;)
    Screen-Shot-2013-03-19-at-11.41.02-PM.png
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited May 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Gee thanks!!! I am honored. I am about 6 hours away from being able to post a pic, though. Please wait for me, everybody (just having a peek at the thread on my lunchtime). :)

Righto - let's see if this works: Roger and his pal Michael having a frolic ...

http://image.toutlecine.com/photos/d/o/u/double-arnaque-1991-02-g.jpg

(sorry I do not know how to make the photo show on here ...)

Have at it, everyone! ;)
    da bump (since I edited my earlier comment) - I want folks to see I have the new photo now. :D
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @4EverBonded Congrats on the win!

double-arnaque-1991-02-g.jpg
    Sir Michael: "Roger, this draft under my kilt just gave me an idea. What if- Austin Powers 4 was set in Scotland, and the title was called 'Coldmember'... I'm sure Myers would have a blast with that Scottish accent."

Sir Roger: "Let's just skirt the issue, shall we?"
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    (sorry I do not know how to make the photo show on here ...)

Highlight the link and click the image tab in the comment window.

Looking at your post, all you need to do is replace the 'url's with 'img'.
    QBranch wrote:
    @4EverBonded Congrats on the win!

Sir Michael: "Roger, this draft under my kilt just gave me an idea. What if- Austin Powers 4 was set in Scotland, and the title was called 'Coldmember'... I'm sure Myers would have a blast with that Scottish accent."

Sir Roger: "Let's just skirt the issue, shall we?"

RM: It's too late!
    MC: For what?
    RM: To auditon for OHMSS!
    These are great! Off to a hilarious start. Thanks, and keep 'em coming. ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I can't see it....
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Licence to kilt part two
    Moore: "Caine, you're making us look unflattering to the ladies. Try and butch it up a little bit."
    edited May 2013 Posts: 28,694
    I still can't see this picture...
    edited May 2013 Posts: 16,331
    How about now Brady?

If not try this.
    Michael-Caine-and-Roger-Moore-in-Bullseye-michael-caine-3971698-439-387.jpg
    Murdock wrote:
    How about now Brady?

If not try this.
    Michael-Caine-and-Roger-Moore-in-Bullseye-michael-caine-3971698-439-387.jpg

Nope, I've got nothing...

I just googled the movie and Michael and Roger. Is it this photo by chance?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQneAqbG-8SPwtV9UDhHuPLcBh0Q1WSciPElWvWugs1OSnrp6DcqA
    Yeah that's the photo.
    And can anybody help me with this burning question? What are those things called, the part that covers a gentleman's rather private area, looks like hanging from the kilt's buckle and flapping around on Michael and Roger here? There is a word for this part of the clothing; I just cannot remember. Hmmm...
    And can anybody help me with this burning question? What are those things called, the part that covers a gentleman's rather private area, looks like hanging from the kilt's buckle and flapping around on Michael and Roger here? There is a word for this part of the clothing; I just cannot remember. Hmmm...
    I believe you are referring to what is known as the sporran.
    Aha! I haven't heard that word before. Hmmm.
    I knew the Scots would have a specific word for it. Now I can go on with my daily life, no longer burdened by that particular quest. Thanks, 0Brady! ;)
    Aha! I haven't heard that word before. Hmmm.
    I knew the Scots would have a specific word for it. Now I can go on with my daily life, no longer burdened by that particular quest. Thanks, 0Brady! ;)
    No problem. They are actually really cool. They are commonly just pouches used to hold things since you don't have pockets on the kilt but there are also more styled sporrans that are decorative for special events. Bond wears one in OHMSS, as you are aware.
    edited May 2013 Posts: 12,459
    My ancestors are from England and Ireland; the Irish wore kilts, too, back in the days of ancient clans.

Besides, I've always liked a man who could really wear a kilt well. ;)

And Michael looks rather surprised in this pic; I wonder what they are looking at ... maybe at the photographers, reporters (this looks like a Highlands outdoor game, doesn't it? Yes the banner in the back says something about ...Games; I can't read it all ...)
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit

"I say Rog, these Shi Tzu's puppies are a bit over friendly!"