BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Gee, what a pleasant surprise! Thank you, Benny. I struggled to come up with something good for that round, and thought there were other captions worth claiming the title- but I'll happily accept the honour :D

@Samuel001 (perhaps jokingly) suggested a certain photo from <a href="http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/6749/dalton-and-lazenby-attend-britweek-in-la#Item_23">this discussion</a> be captioned, and I agree:
    Samuel001 wrote:
    jbbr_britweek2013_gl01.jpg
    This picture is going in our caption thread.

Thank you God!..errr, I mean Marketto.
    If you folks don't mind, I've also included @Dimi and @Bain's captions from that thread to get the ball rolling. Judging in one week.
    DarthDimi wrote:
    "I'm here, Blofeld! Bring it."
    BAIN123 wrote:
    DarthDimi wrote:
    "I'm here, Blofeld! Brosnan! Bring it."
    ;)

"Common ladies...I'm still available for a Secret Service"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited April 2013 Posts: 28,694
    "After hours of shouting and hand gesturing in a mad attempt to attract crowds, George finally realized why nobody took notice of him: he was at the wrong event. AussieWeek was a month and a half away, to his chagrin."
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited April 2013 Posts: 16,330
    George: I want to make it clear...Nobody better eat garlic around me, ya here! This never happened to the other fella!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited April 2013 Posts: 12,459
    "Come one, come all! To the greatest show of all: It's Lazenby Time! And I've got All The Time In The World for you, Ladies!"

offstage, sounds like Brosnan: "Hammer-time, it ain't."

offstage, sounds like Moore: "He's grown so much more ... comfortable ... in the role over the years, hasn't he?"

offstage, sounds like Craig: "Yes. Considerably."

offstage, sounds like Dalton: "Only one film, Laz: ONE. Don't you want to know why?"

Connery walks up and says nothing - just gives Lazenby the face palm and walks on ... still moving like a panther.

• After all these years, Lazenby still wonders why he was never taken as seriously as Connery.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited April 2013 Posts: 13,894
    "Here me now... I am King George."
    QBranch wrote:
    Gee, what a pleasant surprise! Thank you, Benny. I struggled to come up with something good for that round, and thought there were other captions worth claiming the title- but I'll happily accept the honour :D

@Samuel001 (perhaps jokingly) suggested a certain photo from <a href="http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/6749/dalton-and-lazenby-attend-britweek-in-la#Item_23">this discussion</a> be captioned, and I agree:
    Samuel001 wrote:

Thank you God!..errr, I mean Marketto.
    If you folks don't mind, I've also included @Dimi and @Bain's captions from that thread to get the ball rolling. Judging in one week.
    DarthDimi wrote:
    BAIN123 wrote:
    DarthDimi wrote:
    "I'm here, Blofeld! Brosnan! Bring it."
    ;)

Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! Gangnam style!!! B-)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "At his age, all this running about had made George feel a slight stiffness coming on, only this time it was his back that was going numb."
  • Joke's on you, I'm Australian!
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    I'VE GOT THE CAR, I'VE GOT THE B17CH35!
    Judging in a couple of days, folks. Some great entries here, but could do with a few more. Get your captions in while you can!

:!!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    QBranch wrote:

"Hey I'm over here...hello...former James Bond...this never happens to the other fellas."

George: "BritWeek? I thought it said TitWeek. Damn cataracts! Somebody, anybody, please give me the name of your oculist!"
    Judging time once again, folks. Not many captions this time around- however, all were excellent. Here are the honourable mentions:
    Joke's on you, I'm Australian!
    "Here me now... I am King George."
    DarthDimi wrote:
    And now for the finalists:

<font color=brown>3RD PLACE:</font>
    George: "BritWeek? I thought it said TitWeek. Damn cataracts! Somebody, anybody, please give me the name of your oculist!"
    <font color=silver>2ND PLACE:</font>
    BAIN123 wrote:
    <font color=orange>1ST PLACE:</font>
    Murdock wrote:
    George: I want to make it clear...Nobody better eat garlic around me, ya here! This never happened to the other fella!
    Congratulations, @Murdock! Nice reference to Lazzer's garlic incident. Over to you!
    Congratulations, @Murdock! This picture produced some very hearty laughs from me; well done to all involved.
    edited May 2013 Posts: 16,330
    Wow thank you. :) This is a first, now...time to try and out do this.
    edited May 2013 Posts: 28,694
    @Murdock, I know for a fact that this photo has been used before. We can always have another run at it though, if you wish.
    edited May 2013 Posts: 16,330
    Okay! Here's my contribution. :)
    After_The_Sunset_13898_Medium.jpg
    Murdock wrote:
    Okay! Here's my contribution. :)
    After_The_Sunset_13898_Medium.jpg

No way is he gonna be my Bond love interest!!!!! [-(
    Pierce: "Okay we know politics makes strange bedfellows, but what casting agent came up with this?!"

Woody: "Wasn't my agent, I know that! And would you please stop eating garlic crackers in bed, Pierce?"

Pierce: "As soon as you remove your foot from my thigh, Woody."
    edited May 2013 Posts: 28,694
    After a night of passionate lovemaking, Pierce finally found out why they called Mr. Harrelson "Woody." :>
    Oh goodness I can see this is going to be a hilarious round. =))
    edited May 2013 Posts: 12,459
    As the lights come on, and the girls have just left, giggling ...

Woody: "Did you get what Selma was doing just then? Man, that was different!"

Pierce: "Oh, I got the thrust of it." (secret smile)
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    edited May 2013 Posts: 2,044
    After all the ideas that Mr. Tamahori came up with during the shooting of DAD. And this wasn't even the worst.

During the shooting of this, Mr Brosnan wished he was on the set of DAD
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Pierce: "You kidding me? Halle Berry? Why can't Woody be my Bond girl? He's a much better actor!"
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Pierce: "You kidding me? Halle Berry? Why can't Woody be my Bond girl? He's a much better actor!"

@Creasy47, now I am picturing Woody coming out of the ocean. =))
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, you and I both. Exact same body as Halle's, only it's Woody's face. Now there's a visual for ya.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Brosnan: Okay, who set this up? This is supposed to be a PRIVATE room!!

Woody: Oh, Brosnan. You could wear a Bra.
    Woody: "You think this is crazy? You should see what is concealed at the bottom of this glass."
    Pierce: "Was it good for you?"
    Woody: "It would've been a hell of a lot better if Keely didn't watch."