BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Barbara: "ahh pierce so good to see you! You don't know of any good directors do you?"

Pierce: "you burn me, and now you want my help?"
  • Whoever wins the next BondCapCon round needs to use this as a caption picture!

So you wish it, and so it shall be! Here is the next caption photo, ladies and gents!

barbara-broccoli-american-film-producer-barbara-broccoli_3531212.jpg

:P

Wow, thanks for even remembering that, @0Brady :)

"From Facebook:

This is real! Don't become a victim! The Irish Maffia has a new way to rob people; they'll send a famous washed-up actor to you to distract you with chit-chat, while someone else robs you of the contents of your purse!"
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Babs: "Let's have some fun, Pierce. I taste like...strawberries."
    Pierce: "I wouldn't know."
    (Sean Bean arrives out of nowhere): "I would."
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Creasy47 wrote:

I actually cracked on that one, LOL! great one, Creasy.
    @XEMSonicX, haha, why thank you! Much appreciated.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Pierce -"Hey...Hey Barbara....BARBARA. I got it down pat, I toss the hat onto the hatstand, just like Sean and Rog did."

Barbara -"Seriously Pierce you're not Bond anymore...Let it go now."
  • "Oh I apologize Barabara, I seem to have mistook you for my wife."

"No offense taken Pierce. After all, I mistook you for a good actor."
    "Oh I apologize Barabara, I seem to have mistook you for my wife."

Such a low blow! Very good, nonetheless, though.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die

Wow, that hurted :(
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

I kind of feel bad for laughing at this.
    :-\"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Let's get some more entries in here, folks. I am sure you have much more up your sleeves.
    Wtf...

PEOPLE, BRACE YOURSELVES FOR THE IFM!!!
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    Already flag that post as well as another on another thread. He's everywhere!
    Any more entries? I will leave this until tomorrow, then I will judge. Hopefully there are at least a few more efforts here.
    Alright, folks: judging time! I am sorry for getting a little behind on this, but as stated elsewhere I was having internet troubles here in the great north of Pennsylvania. So, to start things off...

You all know our third place jokester. He is the president of at least 5 Pierce Brosnan fan clubs and film groups, the founder of 18 worldwide charters and counting for the society called Brosnan is Bond 4Life and is head officer and long standing member of the fraternity Phi Beta Brosnan; our records indicate that he has taken a blood oath to pledge to live, breathe, eat and sleep a love for Pierce Brosnan and spread the fandom to all lands both near and far and I heard he even donates his summers to helping the children in his area with muscular dystrophy, but he's a little modest about that. It's the one, the only: @Creasy47!
    Creasy47 wrote:

Following him in second is @karatemanchan37 with:

Ouch. I still feel bad for constantly laughing my tuchus off at this!

And finally, this week's winner is @Benny with this hilarious entry:
    Benny wrote:
    Pierce -"Hey...Hey Barbara....BARBARA. I got it down pat, I toss the hat onto the hatstand, just like Sean and Rog did."

Barbara -"Seriously Pierce you're not Bond anymore...Let it go now."

I chose this one not only because it fulfilled the "funny" requirement, but also because it was so well worded, touched on Brosnan's Bond interpretation with funny results and I could actually picture this happening.

The reins are yours now, @Benny to take us deeper into Comedyland. I trust we are in good hands. ;)
    Well... :O I'm shocked to be sure. But thank-you. I thought @karatemanchan37 was the best entry, but hey ho.
    Okay let's see what we can do with this....

a_view_to_a_kill_john_glen_directing_roger_moore_in_broken_in_half_taxi.jpg?w=600
    "While working on a tight budget for AVTAK, John Glen drastically tweaked the Paris chase once filming began when he realized that half of a 1984 Renault was a much cheaper purchase!"
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Roger Moore take his fighting with snakes hobby from moonraker onto the set of A View To A Kill.
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, I loved my introduction in that last entry, haha. Thank you!

Glen: "Congratulations on another one down, Roger! Here, this is for you."
    Moore: "Are you suuuure you have no other congratulatory prizes I can take, such as a full car?"

OR

While receiving negative feedback from Glen, Roger Moore takes his halitosis-villain talent into action.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited April 2013 Posts: 13,894
    "Ok Roger, you're going to have a 2 inch clearance, so you won't need to duck down."

or

"Short back and sides, sir?"
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Roger: "For the last time, NO you can't come with me. If you must know, I'm off for a rendezvous with Maud Adams again .... and please take your shaggy blonde henchmen with you, John!"
    Roger: "John, you scrapped most of the boot of this Renault, but couldn't take the mirrors with it? Every time I look into them I see a wrinkly old goblin monster, and I must confess it is quite off-putting."

John: "But Roger...that's you..."

Roger: "..."
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    John: "Oh, the benefits of front-wheel drive."

Roger: "Never mind the disadvantages of no fuel tank..."
  • Glen: Roger, I've got the 70's on the line, they want their hair back!..... Oh, never mind, looks like you already returned some of it
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Roger: "Hmmm, I'm sure there's a 'salt corrosion' quip here somewhere."

John: "Sounds great, Roger- but I don't think we can work it into the script. Maybe for your next film."

Roger: "Uh, my next film, sir?"
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    John: Alright Roger this scene won't have any dialogue.

Roger: Damn, I rather liked the idea of "Time to drive on half a tank."
  • Glen: Rog, have you seen this new thing called an Iphone? I'm thinking of investing in it...
    Rog: Don't waste your money, those things will never become big!
    Rog: "There's something missing in this car."
    edited April 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Judging, @Benny? It has been two weeks.
    edited April 2013 Posts: 14,879
    Alrighty ladies and gents, it is indeed time to judge this. As usual some fine entries, but there can be only one winner I'm afraid.
    In third place:
    Murdock wrote:
    John: Alright Roger this scene won't have any dialogue.

Roger: Damn, I rather liked the idea of "Time to drive on half a tank."

In second place:
    Roger: "For the last time, NO you can't come with me. If you must know, I'm off for a rendezvous with Maud Adams again .... and please take your shaggy blonde henchmen with you, John!"

The winner for this round goes to...
    QBranch wrote:
    Roger: "Hmmm, I'm sure there's a 'salt corrosion' quip here somewhere."

John: "Sounds great, Roger- but I don't think we can work it into the script. Maybe for your next film."

Roger: "Uh, my next film, sir?"

Very good @QBranch, gave me a good chuckle. Over to you squire.