BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Congratulations, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. Also, many thanks to @QBranch for the nomination.

I, too, look forward to what you'll bring with the next round, Brady. I just wish we had a lot more people flock to this thread as we used to. It really kept rolling and we had so many more entries.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    After serious debate, I have chosen to go with this photo for the next caption picture:
    http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/James-Bond-On-Set-03.jpg

Have at it, ladies and gents. Judging in around a week's time. :)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited July 2013 Posts: 14,331
    Mirror, mirror, on the wall

Who's the blondest of them all?

:))
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Dan: "My collar and cuffs match; do yours?"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    QBranch wrote:

That is so unbelievably clever! Way to set the bar right out of the gate, @QBranch. :))
    Craig: "Cut! His package is too small, HOW is the audience supposed to believe the stunt double is me if he isn't extraordinary in the pants region?"
    Craig: "So what exactly are we doing in this run-down bathroom?"

Eon Janitor: "Well Barbara said if you wanna play Bond, you're gonna have to work for it. Now scrub those basins!"
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    "Don't look now but I think that's Lee Tamahori in drag in the cubicle behind us"
    This is the set, thank God for a moment I thought it was part of my accomadations during the making of this movie.
    Stunt Double: "Is..."
    Craig: "Ummm..."
    Stunt Double: "Is he dead? How hard did you hit him?"
    Craig: "Me? You're the one that did the heavy hitting! I'm pretty sure we've just shot a snuff film."
    edited July 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Wow, I never thought this picture would supply so many home-run captions! Keep up the hilarious jokes, everyone! :))
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Craig Clone: "Everything is in black and white, how do I know which tap is for the hot water?"
    Geez, these are hilarious! =))
    You guys are so creative. What you are finding in this picture is really amazing ...
    Craig: "You know, we're on break. I just needed to use the bathroom, you needn't follow me around. You're just my stunt double. First you were reciting my lines with me in my trailer, then the other night in bed with Rachel, now this? It's getting out of hand."
    Stuntman - "You don't have to worry about becoming a vampire Mr Craig - I can see your reflection"
    bump!
    I like these contests, let's see if we can get them moving again ...
    I think voting should go ahead and take place. It's a shame there isn't more interest in these contests these days, but we needn't have one game take over two weeks.
    http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/James-Bond-On-Set-03.jpg

Bond was disturbed by the fact that Scaramanga had a mannequin of him, dressed in the exact same clothes he was wearing at the time. He found it even more disturbing that it was situated in his bathroom, which doubled as a hall of mirrors...
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I think voting should go ahead and take place. It's a shame there isn't more interest in these contests these days, but we needn't have one game take over two weeks.
    I agree, and it does seem like interest has lessened. I will just have to choose from what we have now, because as you said, there is no point in extending this any further. Judging tonight then, folks.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Man to Daniel Craig, "It's the splines. The rubber in the tap has perished. Well, they were fitted in 1971, what d'ya expect?"

or

Man to Daniel Craig, "Why don't yoyu just dye the parts that show?!"
    So, voting time?
    Creasy47 wrote:
    So, voting time?

My sincerest apologies to everyone. I swear I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached. 8-}

On to the judging!

In third place we have the cleverly monochromatic caption by the one and only @MajorDSmythe:
    Craig Clone: "Everything is in black and white, how do I know which tap is for the hot water?"

In second place, a whirlwind of hilarious captions by @QBranch, always on top of his game:
    QBranch wrote:

QBranch wrote:
    Craig: "So what exactly are we doing in this run-down bathroom?"

Eon Janitor: "Well Barbara said if you wanna play Bond, you're gonna have to work for it. Now scrub those basins!"

And now, in first place we have the magnificent @Creasy47 with some utterly side-splitting entries that made me laugh out loud like no others and with unmatched relish:
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Craig: "Cut! His package is too small, HOW is the audience supposed to believe the stunt double is me if he isn't extraordinary in the pants region?"
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Stunt Double: "Is..."
    Craig: "Ummm..."
    Stunt Double: "Is he dead? How hard did you hit him?"
    Craig: "Me? You're the one that did the heavy hitting! I'm pretty sure we've just shot a snuff film."
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Craig: "You know, we're on break. I just needed to use the bathroom, you needn't follow me around. You're just my stunt double. First you were reciting my lines with me in my trailer, then the other night in bed with Rachel, now this? It's getting out of hand."

Each of these was just so cleverly composed and packed such a heavy comedic punch I had to give it to you. A well deserved victory to you sir, and I am honored to pass the torch into your capable hands.
    hat-tip-smiley-emoticon.gif
    edited July 2013 Posts: 40,685
    Well thank you very much, my dear friend. It's an honor! Now, although threads like these have died down these past few months, I'll search for a new picture (keep with me and please let me know if I've posted something that's been used in the past.) and try my hardest to judge in one week's time to keep the ball rolling for the winner. I'll edit this post here shortly.

EDIT: Alright, let's go with some Dalton and try this one. Please let me know if it's been used in the past. Good luck!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=S1m1NhztMN7TXM&tbnid=z6VbVmx5EZLoGM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http://www.sfx.co.uk/2010/12/17/sfx-spurious-awards-23/&ei=KHXnUb6KFvGx4AOwkYHwDw&bvm=bv.49478099,d.dmg&psig=AFQjCNGvshdClc_NMm2yqDT-CN-8o-W8Ig&ust=1374209485104109

Apologies for the ugly, large link. No clue why I can't sign in to my Photobucket.
    edited July 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Is this the photo?

http://media.sfx.co.uk/files/2010/12/171210Chuck.png

If so, I think we may have used it, as I recall many Dalton fist jokes being made in this thread long ago.

EDIT:
    Luckily, I found it, on page 23 of this thread.
    Damn. My luck. Yeah, that's the one. Hmm. So many pages that I've filed through before, but I can't recall them all, as I haven't played since page one. I'll try and find something else.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Damn. My luck. Yeah, that's the one. Hmm. So many pages that I've filed through before, but I can't recall them all, as I haven't played since page one. I'll try and find something else.
    We could try to give that picture another go if you don't find anything you are happy with. It can be frustrating finding new pictures to post.
    http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/blog/daniel craig-hugh jackman.jpg

How about this photo? I hope it shows up. I quite like that one.
    Barbara: "Geez, this is such a difficult decision...

Okay guys, the first one to raise their hand gets the role."
    Daniel and Hugh had just sat down for a Q&A after one of their theatre performances to an excitable crowd, when suddenly:

Kim Kardashian: "Daniel, when do you think you will finally retire from acting so that we don't have to see your face ever again?!"

Dan: "That's it, I have had enough of your bloody large arse! [taps Hugh on the shoulder] Wolverine, get them!"

Hugh: "What?!"

Dan: "Go! Attack! Come on, you have those damn claw things. Cut that b@tch to pieces!"

Hugh: "You do know that Wolverine is just another role of mine and I can't actually do anything he does in those films, right, Dan?"

Kim: "Hahahaha, you're an idiot, Daniel."

Dan: "Don't you laugh, Kim! Hugh is just joking around, I assure you. He is going to be coming at you like bloody lighting in just a few seconds, and then...then you won't know what freaking hit you!"

Kim: "I'm not scared. I have my sister Khloe here to protect me!"

Hugh: "Oh no! She scares the crap out of me, Dan! I'm outta here!!!"

*Dan is left to fend for himself, alone on stage*
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Dan: "How the damn this moustache came into my face? I won't be the new Q, i've had already told you this."