• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Creed 2 is going to be AMAZING!
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    Creasy47 wrote: »

I can’t wait! This looks excellent.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Creed 2 is going to be AMAZING!
    Damn right! This is not just a sports drama, it's a revenge flick via a sports drama.

BRING IT!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Who is playing Sir Hiss?
    I can't wait for this movie:

7HUCjWX.jpg
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I can't wait for this movie:

7HUCjWX.jpg

I've seen it a couple of weeks ago - absolutely brilliant film.
    That Egerton Boy is on the rise. He holds up nice next to Jamie Foxx. But the film as such doesn´t do much for me. Looks like a Sequel to King Arthur Legend of the Sword.

• ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Another flop for Richie on the way, so glad this guy has got nowhere near Bond.

He's been pretty much the emperors new clothes from day one for me.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Shardlake wrote: »

What flop is that?

What flop is that?

I can only assume he means the last two films of his, particularly King Arthur.

If you're referring to Robin Hood, Ritchie didn't direct that one. So... It's not another flop for Ritchie on the way.
    Ritchie has a hit on his hands if he returns for another Sherlock Holmes; I know a lot of people are eager for another installment.

If you're referring to Robin Hood, Ritchie didn't direct that one. So... It's not another flop for Ritchie on the way.

My apologies then I seem to remember him being attached at some point, I'll check my information before commenting in future. Although Ritchie hasn't exactly been setting the world on fire of late, I guess that is why he's gravitating back to Sherlock Holmes.

Outside of his first few films and the Holmes ones his career isn't exactly one to jump up and down about.

My apologies then I seem to remember him being attached at some point, I'll check my information before commenting in future. Although Ritchie hasn't exactly been setting the world on fire of late, I guess that is why he's gravitating back to Sherlock Holmes.

Outside of his first few films and the Holmes ones his career isn't exactly one to jump up and down about.

Whoever has directed that Robin Hood film it looks atrotious.
    Ritchie has a hit on his hands if he returns for another Sherlock Holmes; I know a lot of people are eager for another installment.

Isn't there another Sherlock Holmes film in the works? Anyway, I don't understand all this Ritchie hate (although I haven't seen King Arthur; not a genre I enjoy) – I've always enjoyed his films.
    Ritchie is currently directing Aladdin. Like King Arthur, I'm not interested in that.

However, of his post-Holmes works, I immensely enjoyed The Man from UNCLE and regard it highly as an outstanding piece of entertainment.
  • peterpeter Toronto

I've heard him described by a few as a light weight, public school boy, playing tough.

Isn't there another Sherlock Holmes film in the works? Anyway, I don't understand all this Ritchie hate (although I haven't seen King Arthur; not a genre I enjoy) – I've always enjoyed his films.

There is, though I'm not sure if it's confirmed that he'll direct or not, as obvious as it may seem. I certainly hope he does.

Yeah, I don't mind his work at all, though I couldn't finish King Arthur, thought it was awful.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    I can’t wait for THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT, anyone know if that’s getting a proper US release or is it only gonna be released in Denmark
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I can’t wait for THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT, anyone know if that’s getting a proper US release or is it only gonna be released in Denmark

That film is releasing in France in less than 3 weeks, on October 17th.
    Updates:

First trailer for the Elton John biopic Rocketman to drop on Monday, October 1st.

----

The upcoming Clint Eastwood directed film The Mule is confirmed for release on December 14, 2018, with a trailer possibly coming within the next week.

The plot: A 90-year-old horticulturist and WWII veteran is caught transporting $3 million worth of cocaine through Michigan for a Mexican drug cartel.

Cast: Clint Eastwood, Bradley Cooper, Diane Wiest, Michael Pena, Lawrence Fishburne.

There is, though I'm not sure if it's confirmed that he'll direct or not, as obvious as it may seem. I certainly hope he does.

Yeah, I don't mind his work at all, though I couldn't finish King Arthur, thought it was awful.

Didn't know it wasn't confirmed he's directing SH 3; hope he does. Anything else would be strange.

Haven't seen King Arthur, and not planning to – same with Aladdin. Fantasy, musicals and adventure films are genres I stay away from.
    The reason they couldn't put together a third Holmes film was because of the constant script changes that many parties weren't satisfied with, from the recurring cast members to the suits up in the tower to those responsible with the creative departments. Besides, Robert Downey Jr's schedule book was full of Marvel-related appointments.
    First look at Taron Egerton as Elton John:

rm-09883r.jpg
    The reason they couldn't put together a third Holmes film was because of the constant script changes that many parties weren't satisfied with, from the recurring cast members to the suits up in the tower to those responsible with the creative departments. Besides, Robert Downey Jr's schedule book was full of Marvel-related appointments.

Guess that most of the issues are sorted now that it looks like SH 3 is set for a 2020 release?
    Guess that most of the issues are sorted now that it looks like SH 3 is set for a 2020 release?
    Yes, I'd reckon so.
    @bondjames First trailer for Vice, the Dick Cheney biopic directed by Adam McKay (The Big Short) and starring Christian Bale in the lead role, will drop on October 3rd (next Wednesday).