Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

• 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    bondjames wrote: »
    How about Felicity Jones? I'm open to her in a future Bond film, either as main Bond babe, secondary MI6 throwaway (a'la Strawberry), MP (time for Naomi to go imho) or even, heaven forbid, Bond protege. She's attractive in an unassuming and wholesome way and a decent actress.

2hKkSn6.jpg
    q5Djo54.jpg

Yes, 100%, i had such a crush on her after Rogue One. Never heard of her before.
    Count me in :D
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited June 2018 Posts: 23,883
    @00Agent, I recommend Inferno to see Felicity in action / thriller capacity. She was pretty good in that too.

You may want to see the first two installments (Da Vinci Code & Angels and Demons) first though because there is an element of continuity. Both highly recommended. Audrey Tautou and Ayelet Zurer respectively were outstanding in those.

Come to think of it, the Dan Brown adaptations may show a way on how to play the Bond girl angle in a #MeToo era.
    edited June 2018 Posts: 5,185
    @00Agent, I recommend Inferno to see Felicity in action / thriller capacity. She was pretty good in that too.

You may want to see the first two installments (Da Vinci Code & Angels and Demons) first though because there is an element of continuity. Both highly recommended. Audrey Tautou and Ayelet Zurer respectively were outstanding in those.

Come to think of it, the Dan Brown adaptations may show a way on how to play the Bond girl angle in a #MeToo era.

Oh you are right, i forgot about her being in Inferno.
    Saw the whole trilogy, and loved it, my favorite is Angels & Demons. Just a bit sad that there is no extended cut of Inferno coming. It felt a bit short.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Had Michael Fassbender been Bond, I would've loved to see Keira Knightley opposite him, playing the Bond Girl.
    edited June 2018 Posts: 23,883
    00Agent wrote: »

Saw the whole trilogy, and loved it, my favorite is Angels & Demons. Just a bit sad that there is no extended cut of Inferno coming. It felt a bit short.
    Agreed. Angels and Demons is just so good. One of my faves. There is an extended cut btw, on blu ray. However not on 4K. There's a bit more blood and gore as I recall, but that's about it. The opening CERN theft scene has Bond written all over it.

If you liked that one I recommend The Peacemaker. 1997 film starring George Clooney and Nicole Kidman. Both are excellent in it.

EDIT: Just realized you were referring to an extended cut of Inferno above. Yes, as far as I know there isn't one of that film regrettably.
    00Agent wrote: »

If you liked that one I recommend The Peacemaker. 1997 film starring George Clooney and Nicole Kidman. Both are excellent in it.

I haven't seen that one in ages. I will check it out
    I've always liked Rebecca Hall's girl next door quality.
    H4gVaCu.jpg

Lena Headey would make a great villainess:
    XjJQxUX.jpg

Both are outstanding actresses too.
    I just want to throw these two (who I recommended approximately one year ago) out there again. Huge fan of both. Headey may be a bit cliched as a villain these days, but she has a certain complexity and intelligence to her which I find appealing. Hall is always great in anything.
    I've always liked Rebecca Hall's girl next door quality.
    H4gVaCu.jpg

Lena Headey would make a great villainess:
    XjJQxUX.jpg

Both are outstanding actresses too.
    I just want to throw these two (who I recommended approximately one year ago) out there again. Huge fan of both. Headey may be a bit cliched as a villain these days, but she has a certain complexity and intelligence to her which I find appealing. Hall is always great in anything.
    Yes, yes and yes!!

I love Lena Headey particularly!!!
  • Goldeneye0094Goldeneye0094 Conyers, GA
    How about Felicity Jones? I'm open to her in a future Bond film, either as main Bond babe, secondary MI6 throwaway (a'la Strawberry), MP (time for Naomi to go imho) or even, heaven forbid, Bond protege. She's attractive in an unassuming and wholesome way and a decent actress.

2hKkSn6.jpg
    q5Djo54.jpg

Would love to see felicity jones in a bond film I would definitely welcome her as the next moneypenny after naomie harris she is incredibly sexy in a unique way
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    The Bond films could do with a Queen Cersi-like character.
    doubleoego wrote: »
    The Bond films could do with a Queen Cersi-like character.
    +1
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Felicity Jones, like Lily James, is a charming actress. I wouldn't complain if either turned up in a Bond film, with the next actor.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Sorry, but no to Felicity Jones from me. She has always struck me as more goofy than attractive.
    fdc4874093ba28281c172b06a1c911c8.jpg

latest?cb=20160710060408
    The stunning Oona Chaplin deserves another bond film.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Felicity Jones already be on my wish list for some long time. Over the last couple of years she get more fame. The grow that i think she need, there is.

Mabey there can create a scene with Q when she visit him with Bond 7 and at the end Q asking her or she whant to work in the lap. After next movie is she gone. Or she does already work there and don't fall for Bond first.

And if there whant, i don't mind if she and Ben visit Dutch premiere.
    M_Balje wrote: »
    Felicity Jones already be on my wish list for some long time. Over the last couple of years she get more fame. The grow that i think she need, there is.

Mabey there can create a scene with Q when she visit him with Bond 7 and at the end Q asking her or she whant to work in the lap. After next movie is she gone. Or she does already work there and don't fall for Bond first.

Felicity Jones can work in my lap anytime :)
    001 wrote: »
    M_Balje wrote: »

Felicity Jones can work in my lap anytime :)

+1
    She may not be large enough for Goldeneye0094, but I think Noomi Rapace would be a great choice.

She has a great body and is a good actress.

Also agree with Lily Collins since she's been mentioned a couple times. Very pretty.
  • JimmyJimmy FL
    edited June 2018 Posts: 2
    I would bring "Eva Green" back as Vesper's "twin sister", except this time she has to show more,... much more - which should be pretty easy for Eva since she is not camera shy (at all).
    Dakota Blue Johnson and Tallulah Riley both have their charms.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Jessica Alba. Goddamn, I am about to faint.
    gallery-1472419851-jessica-alba.jpg?resize=480:*
    I did actually draw her as a Bond Girl with Brosnan's Bond on a fictitious poster back when I was merely a teen. I liked her a lot since Fantastic Four.
    edited June 2018 Posts: 45,489
    I did actually draw her as a Bond Girl with Brosnan's Bond on a fictitious poster back when I was merely a teen. I liked her a lot since Fantastic Four.

and in Sin City.
    and in Sin City.
    Both of the Sin Cities.
    and in Sin City.
    Both of the Sin Cities.

Oh yes. Fantastic movies, both of them, and she was among the highlights.
    edited June 2018 Posts: 15,423
    I'm really surprised nobody has vouched for Katheryn Winnick. She'd make a terrific Bond Girl.

1118full-katheryn-winnick.jpg

And she's more than just a pretty face. An actress, a former model AND a martial artist.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I'm really surprised nobody has vouched for Katheryn Winnick. She'd make a terrific Bond Girl.
    She's been vouched for a couple of times here - which is still really surprising! :O :x

And she's more than just a pretty face. An actress, a former model AND a martial artist.
    Wow, she can Katheryn my Winnick any time.

Nope, I don't know what the hell that means either. :-/
    mattjoes wrote: »

xO9.gif
    QBranch wrote: »
    She's been vouched for a couple of times here - which is still really surprising! :O :x
    CoolHelplessIberianmole-size_restricted.gif
    mattjoes wrote: »

I think she got the er... thrust of it. ;)