Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

• 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    katheryn_winnick_28.jpg

Holy moles, i want her! I mean, for Bond 25... I want her for Bond 25! (and I still want her)

And she is the most not 40 year old looking 40 year old woman i've ever seen.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Hot damn!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Yeah, I thought I wasn't into blondes. How wrong I was!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Some of the sexiest and talented actresses in Hollywood today are 40+ and would make excellent Bond girls.

Katheryn Winnick who's sexy as hell and is dominating on the show Vikings will be 39 in December; and she's my front runner to be the next Bond girl.

I made the above post in August 2016.
  • edited June 2018 Posts: 19,339
    Im going against the popular vote here but Winnick seems too similar in looks to Madeleine Swann, to me.

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Im going against the popular vote here but Winnick seems too similar in looks to Madeleine Swann, to me.

You prefer one that looks more like Kara?

Ow....that was a cruel blow,Rossy !!
    giphy.webp
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

Ow....that was a cruel blow,Rossy !!

We aim to please :-D

Anyway, more Madeleine look, and perhaps with more Chemistry with Craig can't be a bad thing imo.
    She could play a henchwoman. It would be interesting to see how Bond engages her while she's trying to kick his ass. Any idea what martial art/s she does?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    00Agent wrote: »
    giphy.webp
    giphy.webp

Which one of those are you advocating? Both?
    giphy.webp

giphy.webp
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    giphy.webp
    giphy.webp

I had scrolled down so I read this post without knowing who wrote it, but I sensed it was you, TF. It had that Thunderfingerian touch to it! ;)
  • edited July 2018 Posts: 157
    Sylvia Hoeks from Blade Runner 2049
    Rachel Grant should return.

You know why.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    QBranch wrote: »
    Rachel Grant should return.

You know why.

rachel-grant-football-factory-premiere-G6Y141.jpg

I can see your...point.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    How about Sophie Turner for a younger Bond #007? She's statuesque and can do sexy, wholesome, demure or innocent.

DaqVnsq.jpg
    Bt58f4a.jpg
    DFjWiiq.jpg
    jWRIGLt.jpg
    I'm all for that. Even though she has her haters the way Kristen Stewart does.
    Really? I didn't know that @ClarkDevlin. What don't people like about her?
    Apparently, her acting is very stiff, @bondjames. The X-Men film fans diss on her all over and how she's the totally wrong actress for Jean Grey/Phoenix. Something I personally don't get as I did like her a lot in X-Men: Apocalypse.
    Oh, I see. I'm not the biggest X-Men fan @ClarkDevlin, so can't really comment. Famke is arguably hard to beat and I'm sure hardcore-fans of that franchise have their passions and firmly held opinions, just as we do for Bond. I suppose she can be a bit of a block at times, but there are obvious compensations ;)
    I enjoy her one way or another, @bondjames, either when it comes to her presence on the screen (which doesn't have to be a thespian groundreaker level plateau) or the certain other compensations you're referring to. ;) They also have a problem with her "American accent" since apparently an obvious Englishwoman like herself can't talk properly with the generic American dialects. I don't know, but as an American, I don't see any issues with her accent.

But... People for you. What can you do?
    I enjoy her one way or another, @bondjames, either when it comes to her presence on the screen (which doesn't have to be a thespian groundreaker level plateau) or the certain other compensations you're referring to. ;) They also have a problem with her "American accent" since apparently an obvious Englishwoman like herself can't talk properly with the generic American dialects. I don't know, but as an American, I don't see any issues with her accent.

Jeez. Picky crowd. Just like us for Bond, as can be seen from the "Bond Actor" thread.
    bondjames wrote: »

Jeez. Picky crowd. Just like us for Bond, as can be seen from the "Bond Actor" thread.
    Yes. A lot of individuals there respectively one snob too many to digest. ;)
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited August 2018 Posts: 4,437
    Sallie Harmsen is also part of Blade Runner 2049.

?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&quality=0.9

2016062213254320160227130422Sallie%20Harmsen.jpg

tumblr_n2adxiCies1qiq5v2o1_r1_1280.jpg

page_1.jpg

1100x450_7_othello_repetitie_-_bart_grietens_-42.jpg

For some time, long (2011 or 2012) before Blade Runner 2049 and Sylvia Hoeks pop up, i consider Sallie for Bond movie.

Silvia Hoeks i think i prefer her for Mission Impossible 7 or Furious movie. Or Waltz must return and she can be his assistent/doctor and killer. Mi6 doctor.
    I like Harmsen's look. She made an impression on me in her brief non-speaking role in 2049.

I agree that Hoeks would be better in a more action oriented franchise like MI or FF. She seems like a butt kicking type to me. Harmsen is more regal and demure.
  • Goldeneye0094Goldeneye0094 Conyers, GA
    bondjames wrote: »
    How about Sophie Turner for a younger Bond #007? She's statuesque and can do sexy, wholesome, demure or innocent.

DaqVnsq.jpg
    Bt58f4a.jpg
    DFjWiiq.jpg
    jWRIGLt.jpg

She would be absolutely perfect love sophie!!
    From Legends of Tomorrow, Ms. Maisie Richardson-Sellers :

maisie-richardsonsellers-at-entertainment-weeklys-annual-comiccon-in-picture-id821179034?s=612x612

maisie-richardson-sellers-at-entertainment-weekly-party-at-comic-con-in-san-diego-07-21-2018-3.jpg

qp33mh.jpg

Maisie-Vixen.jpg
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Mmmm tasty.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited August 2018 Posts: 23,267
    401390_8H90cuH_YBK5vZa_NEWmMZIiB.jpg

20100831.jpg

I saw Spanish actress Maria Valverde in a film a few days ago The Limehouse Golem certainly something about her.

tumblr_mcgu2nvLrr1rjhi0ro1_500.gif