Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Is that Bond deflecting the path of bullets with his hyper-intensified magnetic noggin?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Probably. Good catch.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    bondjames wrote: »
    Brilliant, isn't she? :D
    Lovely. Here's more. I'm definitely hoping to see her in a Bond film now. Or at the very least, in the next FF.

Is that chump her boyfriend? If so, there's hope for all of us, although he's reportedly a black belt.

Hope springs eternal. She could definately be the next Fiona!
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Okay, she's stunning.
    I know this was rumored pre-SP, and I'm sure it's been mentioned countless times on these forums over the years, but I just watched BROKEN EMBRACES last evening, and I'm reminded of how entirely on-board I'd be with Penélope Cruz in the next Bond film. She'd pick up nicely where Eva Green left off, I think.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Currently Watching Netflix's Mindhunter, and a suggestion came to mind.

Anna Torv. Australian. Used to be in a series called Fringe. She projects a bit nerdy/smart but also sultry. I wouldn't mind her as a secondary Bond girl.

3v1mgQs.jpg
    3syBt10.jpg
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Currently Watching Netflix's Mindhunter, and a suggestion came to mind.

Anna Torv. Australian. Used to be in a series called Fringe. She projects a bit nerdy/smart but also sultry. I wouldn't mind her as a secondary Bond girl.

3v1mgQs.jpg
    3syBt10.jpg

Gorgeous looking girl thought it was Melissa Benoist at first
    She reminds me a little of a young Cate Blanchett (also Aussie). She's matured a little since those photos I posted but still commands every scene she's in.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I love Anna Torv! :D

A femme fatale villainess? I’m on board!

She was terrific in Fringe.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited October 2017 Posts: 23,334
    She reminds me a little of a young Cate Blanchett (also Aussie). She's matured a little since those photos I posted but still commands every scene she's in.

There is a genuineness about her that's for sure, beautiful lady
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Yep, no complaints here either. could very well work.
    I loved Anna Torv even more so in Mistresses. She can easily be a femme fatale who can manipulate things to her liking and advantage.

Now that I think about it, she'd be a terrific Victoria Hunt, the villainess from a recent Bond comic book called Hammerhead.

486WMrS.jpg
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Don't think so, and no one really proposed it.
    Could La La Anthony Be The Next Bond Girl?
    By Shonassee Shaver, Staff Writer https://lasentinel.net/could-la-la-anthony-be-the-next-bond-girl.html
    Published November 14, 2017

La La Anthony stuns at the Annual Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation’s Angel Ball 2017 at Cipriani Wall Street on October 23, 2017 in New York City. (Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/ Dimitrios Kambouris)
    Actress and fashion mogul La La Anthony turned heads and had tongues wagging when she showed up at the annual Angel Ball last night in New York City wearing a gorgeous gown by Rani Zakhem and jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz. Even Skyfall actor Daniel Craig, who has played the 007 agent in the last four James Bond films didn’t hesitate for an opportunity to pose for photos and compliment the esquisite looking La La as notables Denise Rich, Maxwell, Karolina Kourkova, Jessica White, Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Star Jones looked on.
    La La Anthony stuns at the Annual Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation’s Angel Ball 2017
    at Cipriani Wall Street on October 23, 2017 in New York City.
    (Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/ Dimitrios Kambouris)
    Photo-of-The-Day-Lala-Anthony_Angel-Ball_IMG-2.jpg

Anthony with popular James Bond’s lead actor, Daniel Craig
    (Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/ Dimitrios Kambouris)
    Photo-of-The-Day-Lala-Anthony_Angel-Ball_IMG-1.jpg

Interesting that Dimitrios was involved. Villainy, I mean.
  • You frequently see guys on the internet suggest random catalog models to be Bond Girls. Personally if they're going to get an unknown I'd rather it be an actual actress. It's not like you can't find attractive actresses who can actually act. A big model like Adriana Lima or Gisele popping up might be fun, though. Either of them could have done Bellucci's role in SP for instance given that it wasn't particularly demanding acting-wise.
  • CountJohn wrote: »
    A big model like Adriana Lima or Gisele popping up might be fun, though.

Already happened.
    crambrosio.png
    edited December 2017 Posts: 23,334
    I had a girlfriend who looked like Adriana Lima though she hated the comparison, I never suggested the comparison it was other people.

You mean that was a Fire and Ice burn? :-D
    I had a girlfriend who looked like Adriana Lima though she hated the comparison, I never suggested the comparison it was other people.

You mean that was a Fire and Ice burn? :-D

Was just thinking out loud, impending new year does that I guess :)
    hahaha no shame in having a stunning girlfriend mate! ;-)
    hahaha no shame in having a stunning girlfriend mate! ;-)

Amazing human being
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    This is what sold me on her @ClarkDevlin . Outstanding.

Hot damn, i'm sold as well :O
    And I need a cold shower
    00Agent wrote: »

And I need a cold shower
    Amazing looking woman. She definitely deserves a small part in an upcoming film imho, preferably undressed.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited December 2017 Posts: 5,185
    00Agent wrote: »

And I need a cold shower
    Amazing looking woman. She definitely deserves a small part in an upcoming film imho, preferably undressed.

i think she would be game for that, considering her not so hidden assets.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I think Blade Runner 2049 is just proof that Bond 25 needs a female henchman or even main villain.
  • Goldeneye0094Goldeneye0094 Conyers, GA
    How would you all feel about a plus-size bond girl? It would definitely welcome more body diversity into the franchise and shake up body diversity in hollywood
    If we’re talking about Ashley Graham, sign her up. ;)

She would be a great bond girl!!

She would be a great bond girl!!
    I’d watch her day and night, personally.
  • Andi1996RueggAndi1996Ruegg Hello. It's me, Evelyn Tremble.
    I want Eva Green back and I see no reason at all why not.

Maud Adams did it too with the same Bond actor!

And EoN is famous for using the same people several times anyway.

EVA GREEN!
    @ClarkDevlin you should definitely check out a plus-size model named morgan louise on instagram she has a classic beauty to her and would be bond girl material.
    I want Eva Green back and I see no reason at all why not.

Maud Adams did it too with the same Bond actor!

And EoN is famous for using the same people several times anyway.

EVA GREEN!

As much as i loved eva green I don't think it will work in the franchise today.