Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

• RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    edited October 2017 Posts: 12,916
    James Bond star Daniel Craig wants Monica Bellucci as leading lady for next 007 film -
    even thought she'll be 55

Monica made headlines as the oldest Bond girl ever when she appeared, aged 51, as
    Lucia Sciarra, widow of a notorious assassin in Spectre

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/james-bond-star-daniel-craig-11342764
    Sharon Feinstein - 22:04, 14 OCT 2017Updated22:13, 14 OCT 2017

James Bond star Daniel Craig wants Monica Bellucci back for the next 007 film.
    The pair first appeared together in 2015’s Spectre.
    With Bond 25 set for release in November 2019, sources say Craig has already made his pick for leading lady clear.
    One insider told us: “He wants Monica Bellucci back, that’s for sure.”

Monica made headlines as the oldest Bond girl ever when she appeared, aged 51, as Lucia Sciarra, widow of a notorious assassin.
    She will be 55 when the next Bond movie comes out. The new film promises to be out of this world. Sources say Craig, 49, will take on a supersonic-style missile in the movie.

It is claimed the idea for the plot came from Elon Musk, the billionaire tech entrepreneur.
    Musk, 46, who bought Bond’s iconic Lotus Esprit submarine car from earlier Bond film The Spy Who Loved Me, is said to be developing ideas for a spacecraft.

Film insiders confirm the latest installment of the famous franchise – which includes Moonraker and Skyfall – will echo our futuristic world.
    A source said: “Bond needs to keep up with the times and will be looking into Elon Musk’s world, spacecrafts, planes that can fly across the earth in an hour, cars turning into submarines.
    "That’s what we need to include now. Daniel’s stunts are going to move to a new level and have to include things that were shown in space movies like Interstellar.

“He’s involved every step of the way, as he always is, and he’s bursting with enthusiasm and excitement.”
    The source hinted that North Korea and nuclear threat will be part of the script.
    Filming will once again include scenes with thousands of extras, incredible costumes and grand spectacles, this time thought to be set in South Africa.

It has also been reported that Craig wants highly regarded Denis Villeneuve, who was behind thriller Sicario and sci-fi hit Arrival, to direct it.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    @RichardTheBruce as in this is what the latest intern at the Mirror could com up with to fill the pages?

My vote would go to Alina Lanina as well. And make her Russian, so she can speak in her native tongue as well.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Yes, rumor (or rumour). Introduced rumor, even, so far unsupported.
    So, its own type of entertainment on the way to November 2019. On that level, a pretty good one.
    That intern has a future, definitely.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Alina Lanina is rumoured for Bond 25?
    Hope this isn't too racy a photograph, but after seeing her in Kickboxer: Vengeance, I'd actually love to see Sara Malakul Lane as a Bond Girl. She's got the looks (beautifully so!) and acting chops.

2ae8382590a8ff9fdaaa0f5eb3dafbe0.jpg
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited October 2017 Posts: 23,883
    Russian actress Alina Lanina (Age 28) a post DC Bond Girl...

226000.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH9tLhI1D9Yj4xBcc90L7O9H2a_HXcty3t-_qfmxz_PE3gK3u3eA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSarZcFfbLkdw878GFTgbp2xcD5NVZ0Md7UPJ6nvODG-R4l1HkI
    Very nice indeed.
    Hope this isn't too racy a photograph, but after seeing her in Kickboxer: Vengeance, I'd actually love to see Sara Malakul Lane as a Bond Girl. She's got the looks (beautifully so!) and acting chops.

After a quick google search to check out the goods, I must concur.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

tex_avery_gif_06_by_toongod-d8nbcum.gif
    Precisely! :D
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Voluptuous...?
    Indubitably. ;)
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    "Malakul". Oh my... :P
  • peterpeter Toronto
    "daaaaaaamnnnnn"?
    Michelle Dockery. As a new MP.

8rwlOzy.jpg
    She'd work rather well.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    I'm all for Sara Malakul Lane! (Allthough we might need more pictures to be sure ;-) )

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    It would be a shame to loose Harris so soon, but I can picture Dockery as Moneypenny.
    It would be a shame to loose Harris so soon, but I can picture Dockery as Moneypenny.

She would be very good as MP,indeed.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    barryt007 wrote: »

She would be very good as MP,indeed.

If Harris can stick around for another film, or two, then by all means snap up Dockery.

636144026037909439-Michelle-Dockery-USA-TODAY.jpg
    Or bring her in for the new Bond in B26.
    I would be fine with that.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Or bring her in for the new Bond in B26.
    I would be fine with that.

I just don't want to see Harris go so soon. Setting aside my feelings on Craig, and his era on the whole, I really do like the MI6 team he now has around him. But yes, I do also like the suggestion of Dockery as the next Moneypenny.
    I'm all for Sara Malakul Lane! (Allthough we might need more pictures to be sure ;-) )
    Certainly, Commander. ;)

3aee9d88874c4f381289a5b5c09c9fa5--hollywood-aktrisleri-girls-out.jpg

She knows how to fire a gun, as well. ;)
    This is what sold me on her @ClarkDevlin . Outstanding.

Brilliant, isn't she? :D
    edited October 2017 Posts: 23,883
    Brilliant, isn't she? :D
    Lovely. Here's more. I'm definitely hoping to see her in a Bond film now. Or at the very least, in the next FF.

Is that chump her boyfriend? If so, there's hope for all of us, although he's reportedly a black belt.
    Her boyfriend looks like a trashed up Robert De Niro in Taxi Driver. :))

Yep, there's hope for all of us!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Jeez, thanks for the insults, guys ;)
    QBranch wrote: »
    Jeez, thanks for the insults, guys ;)
    We're just jealous of you, Q. ;)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    It's true though, I do have a black belt. With a buckle. :))
    QBranch wrote: »
    It's true though, I do have a black belt. With a buckle. :))
    Small world. ;)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    modesty_blaise__by_xiconhoca-d4mqo8q.jpg

Modesty Blaise should be a Bond girl.