Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    I don't think Gadot would have fared better too. I think Olga did an exceptional job, fitting the character. Even though I haven't seen WW yet, even though Gadot may shine there (she does by the looks of it) it doesn't mean the role of Camille would be fitting for her.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited July 2017 Posts: 23,883
    I just came across an article on Fleming's great niece.

Hermione (*I do hope she gave her parents hell for that!*) Fleming, who goes as Hum, is 27 and is in fashion PR. Hum is quite a babe and her parents run a bank ( Stonehage Fleming) which manages assets of £4.8 billion. They also founded Jardine Fleming (since sold to Chase). Not a bad life really. Perhaps they could buy out MGM?

I can see her in a small secondary role.
    aXLkqqC.jpg
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    bondjames wrote: »
    I just came across an article on Fleming's great niece.

Hermione (*I do hope she gave her parents hell for that!*) Fleming, who goes as Hum, is 27 and is in fashion PR. Hum is quite a babe and her parents run a bank ( Stonehage Fleming) which manages assets of £4.8 billion. They also founded Jardine Fleming (since sold to Chase). Not a bad life really. Perhaps they could buy out MGM?

I can see her in a small secondary role.
    aXLkqqC.jpg

Not mad about her tailor but looks worthy of romancing for a night.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork

Old article. Harry's gaga over Megan Markle.
  • I see the resemblance (in her face, not choice of clothing).
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    From all those girls my choose will be Celia Weinstock or Daisy Fellowes.

For Bondgirl or for Harry i wil choose Emily Pearson. Fleming girl mabey have been something for Brosnan Bond.
    doubleoego wrote: »

Old article. Harry's gaga over Megan Markle.

Ha, completely forgot about that one. She could be a Moneypenny too. Shows how much I care about this celebrity stuff.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    edited July 2017 Posts: 4,312
    Hermione Fleming as zero acting experience, she just has the surname. She's not even worth our time discussing her.
    zebrafish wrote: »
    Hermione Fleming as zero acting experience, she just has the surname. She's not even worth our time discussing her.
    Spot on,well said.
    Sorry, should've made myself more clear: Megan Markle could be a very good moneypenny. Love her in Suits.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    If Craig returns I'd like to see Liz Hurley as a secondary Bond girl, similar to Monica.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4679618/Elizabeth-Hurley-killed-snake-AXE.html
    I got the impression she's used botox. She looked better before, got this fake glow in her face, as if she's rendered instead of a real person. Pity, she doesn't need it and without botox 'd be a definitive yes from me...
  • DoctorNoDoctorNo USA-Maryland
    barryt007 wrote: »
    zebrafish wrote: »
    Spot on,well said.

She is worth discussing because I didn't even know she existed and she is attractive and of all the batsh-t ideas people come up with here having her in a cameo type role isn't a bad one from a legacy standpoint.
    Kimberley Garner is an aspiring young English actress who has appeared on a reality show. She's multi-talented, also being a swimwear designer and socialite.

I'm a big believer in giving people a chance when there is potential (even if it's in a secondary role). I present her credentials below:

MrmEzuF.jpg
    7Df5Ef8.jpg
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Beautiful, but being a socialite/reality star doesn't inspire a lot of confidence as a lead girl in a Bond film.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Can't get my eyes off her... mountains of the rear side. ;)
    edited August 2017 Posts: 23,883
    I was being a little facetious, but I can certainly see her in a Naomi'esque role. She's certainly got 'ass'ets at least.
    I'm all for Bond Girls like her. ;)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Despite being a socialite she has something to her.

ba9b017c2b54b55680b456763d8bb999--kimberley-garner-red-gowns.jpg

I wouldn't complain if she were cast as a tertiary Bond Girl.
    Quite elegant and photogenic. Definitely worthy of a secondary role imho.
    I'm with @Creasy47 on that one. Maybe a secondary role I guess.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Ana de la Reguera

Recently saw her in Twin Peaks The Return, caught my attention immediately.

Ana+de+la+Reguera+photo-003.jpg

AnaDeLaReguera.jpg?resize=630%2C500
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Quite elegant and photogenic. Definitely worthy of a secondary role imho.

I would rather see her as a Bond Girl than Cara whatsherface.
    After seeing Guardians, I think Anina Lanina (the invisible girl Ksenya) should become a Bond Girl. Pretty, isn't she ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYVW70vEvUv3mRYaS4Rco3q1KvpooqZWgf66DRY-nR_Lt3OX_O

And here's her Instagram account for more :

https://instagram.com/alilanina/

If Bond decided to borrow Doctor Who actresses, my first choice would be Karen Gillan (Amy Pond), followed by Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones).

DOwFmuy.jpg

1118full-freema-agyeman.jpg
    Both look lovely! :D
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Karen Gillan oh my... Too young for Craig though
    True and that'a a problem for me. I am not too keen on them being forced into a corner with 'women' (as opposed to girls) in order to accommodate an ageing Bond.

Well, unless it's Cate Blanchett, Kate Beckinsale or Carice van Houten of course. I'll make exceptions there.
    True and that'a a problem for me. I am not too keen on them being forced into a corner with 'women' (as opposed to girls) in order to accommodate an ageing Bond.

Well, unless it's Cate Blanchett, Kate Beckinsale or Carice van Houten of course. I'll make exceptions there.

Unless it's Cate Blanchett for me.
    Karen please?
    karen-gillan-isn-t-afraid-to-lay-in-the-grass-all-people-photo-u1?w=650&q=50&fm=jpg