BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Now this is a great start to my day! Keep ém coming guys!
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit

Cute_white_cat_in_a_snow.png

Missing scene from OHMSS

"Well you guys can do what you like, but I'm buggered if I'm going on a bobsleigh."

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Sank you, sank you, there will be a picture up shortly..

And here we go, let's see what you people can make of this one;

Tiddles was trying hard to get through Blofeld's Siberian survival training, but kept making a tiny mistake or two. "If I don't move at all, just stay put - NO ONE CAN SEE ME!!" - thinking he was going to get high marks for concealment. Alas, he kept forgetting to close his shining orange-gold eyes. The instructor hit him with a paint ball from 500 yards out.

As he was airlifted out to the hospital (frostbit indeed) Tiddles had but one thought, "All the catnip and sardines in this world can't make up for this ordeal. I think I'll call Bond back and ask again about that tempting Pussy Protection Program that MI6 has ..."
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Great captions guys! Keep em coming!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Behold in this photo the true inspiration behind the theme song for Goldeneye:
    "It's a gold and honey trap
    I've got for you tonight
    Revenge is to kiss,
    This time I won't miss
    Now I've got you in my sight
    With a Goldeneye"

Disclaimer: lyrics by Bono and The Edge.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "The wide-eyed reaction of Blofeld's cat when he found out what was in the briefcase featured in Pulp Fiction."
    Laaaaaaddddiiiiiiiieeeeeesssss an' Gentieeeeeellllmannnnn
    judgement day will be here!
    well.
    not 'day',
    more: judging will be done in 48 hours. So, get your entries in to win the prise of all Jonathan Prices!
    Right, as there have been no more entries, it's time to give away the prizes:

In Third Place:
    It's
    Sandy wrote:
    Behold in this photo the true inspiration behind the theme song for Goldeneye:
    "It's a gold and honey trap
    I've got for you tonight
    Revenge is to kiss,
    This time I won't miss
    Now I've got you in my sight
    With a Goldeneye"

Disclaimer: lyrics by Bono and The Edge.
    In Second:
    Tiddles was trying hard to get through Blofeld's Siberian survival training, but kept making a tiny mistake or two. "If I don't move at all, just stay put - NO ONE CAN SEE ME!!" - thinking he was going to get high marks for concealment. Alas, he kept forgetting to close his shining orange-gold eyes. The instructor hit him with a paint ball from 500 yards out.

As he was airlifted out to the hospital (frostbit indeed) Tiddles had but one thought, "All the catnip and sardines in this world can't make up for this ordeal. I think I'll call Bond back and ask again about that tempting Pussy Protection Program that MI6 has ..."

but the one that made me laugh out loud, to the annoyance of my collegue
    in First Place
    saunders wrote:

Missing scene from OHMSS

"Well you guys can do what you like, but I'm buggered if I'm going on a bobsleigh."

Take it away @Saunders!
    Great! Looking forward to your pic, Saunders; congratulations. :)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Congratulations @Saunders! I'm curious to know what you have in store for us next.
    @Saunders? you awake? If not, tomorrow it might be time for @4Ever to take over?
    I'd love for @Saunders to do this; I just PM'd him.
    He isn't on so frequently ... I hope he reads this. Let's give him another day or two.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I sent him a PM too. :)
    I'd love for @Saunders to do this; I just PM'd him.
    He isn't on so frequently ... I hope he reads this. Let's give him another day or two.
    As did I when he won. Well I'll leave it to you guys as I'll be off for a couple of days, so I can't see to it the thread keeps on going. Enjoy!

Thanks, CommanderRoss!
    Well, I've been away for a week and nothing happened here (Yes, Germany was great, indeed!) so I guess it's time to officially hand it over to @4EverBonded..
    edited June 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Okay, then. I hope Saunders returns soon! I miss his wit.

edited June 2013 Posts: 12,459
    For now, here is a pic: Have at it ... :)

th?id=H.4999321471552459&pid=15.1
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    "The cats are getting in position to film some of the last scenes of Double-Meow-Seven: On Her Purr's Secret Service"
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited June 2013 Posts: 16,333
    Sir Hillary "Stray" went off to marry Purrma Bunt.
    Off to a great start!
    Keep those purrrfectly punny captions coming ... ;)

'Look, Blofeld's cross dressing I can handle. Me crossdressing because I'm his cat, almost. But COME ON! Is this necessary?'
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com

"Just look what Top Cat dragged up the aisle!"
    When Blofeld arranged for his top agent, Tiddles to be married to the famously frisky feline Felicia Fancycat with a few dozen SPECTRE members as guests to view their union, he had no idea that agent James Bond would be close by the villa where the wedding was taking place. With his fellow 00s on hand and heavily armed for an offensive attack on the venue, 007 would soon make this event a true "shotgun wedding".
    edited June 2013 Posts: 17,835
    Dragonpol wrote:

"Tom Top Cat needed stronger glasses on prescription but he insisted his sight was perfect. He only started to complain when he was married to Pussy Seldom (due to closer inspection with a magnifying glass) and by that stage it was already too late."
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Oddjob's cat never took his hat off to a lady- not even his own wife.

Ever since the bride caught that bouquet of catnip at her girlfriend's wedding, she had dreamt of how purrfect hers would be. Now that the big day had finally come, she found herself getting cold paws at the thought of spending nine lifetimes with one tomcat.
    Oh, these are great! (I am just waking up and it's nice to have a laugh first thing in the morning ...)
    Nice ones, indeed - keep 'em coming, folks! :-bd
    edited June 2013 Posts: 17,835
    "They were both relieved. The cat version of OHMSS was almost at an end after the final scene was being filmed. Then they could celebrate with some catnip and extra rounds of Whiskas. Tom Top Cat who played Bond in the film had dreaded the skiing and driving scenes but at least the money was good!"
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    "This never happened to the other purry."
    edited July 2013 Posts: 17,835
    "Right idea...but wrong pussy. Now you tell me she's neutered!"