BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I will need a few more captions to get this judged in a few days. Keep them coming, folks.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    black%20and%20white%20cats%20funny%20laptops%20kittens%20gmail%20funny%20animals%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.animalhi.com_43.jpg[/quote]
    Silva's little helper got cut out of Skyfall. Pity, he was the genius, Silva just the puppet to play with...

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Judging tonight. Last minute entries would be appreciated. ;)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Q's new kitty, Purrcy, still had a lot to learn. He was caught catnapping while on Q's computer, trying to access that special "Pussy Galore" online edition of Cat Fancier's Magazine. Instead of a purring sex kitten, he suddenly saw a picture of an English bulldog laughing at him, with the words "Not Such a Clever Kitty" blazed across the screen. Darn that Q! Always has to have the last word.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    OK, this was the best I could come up with:

Tiddles Jr was a good, brave kitten. What a shock when he understood his father, was really the evil genious Earny Tiddles Blaufield. Although unintelligible to everyone else, Tiddles Jr could understand what he was telling him with those apparently sweet meows: "Come my son, come to the dark side of the law".
    Alright folks. Judging time!

In third place we have @Murdock with:
    Murdock wrote:
    I got you're email Ernst, stop sending me pics of that grumpy cat!

In second place is our dear @4EverBonded with her entry of:
    Q's new kitty, Purrcy, still had a lot to learn. He was caught catnapping while on Q's computer, trying to access that special "Pussy Galore" online edition of Cat Fancier's Magazine. Instead of a purring sex kitten, he suddenly saw a picture of an English bulldog laughing at him, with the words "Not Such a Clever Kitty" blazed across the screen. Darn that Q! Always has to have the last word.

And finally, in first place we have @QBranch, once again stealing the show with these hilarious captions!
    QBranch wrote:
    (M's Inbox)

Kitty ([email protected])
    To M: >>

You forgot to leave me a bowl of milk before going to work.

THINK ON YOUR SINS
    QBranch wrote:
    By the time Kitty had finally thought of a genius caption to contribute to BlofeldCatCapCon, the winners had already been announced. She missed out by a whisker. :(

Much like Bond has a habit of surviving, you have a habit of being drop dead hilarious, @QBranch. I pass the shoe to you, my friend. =D>
    Very well chosen @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. There were some amazing entries although this was a hard pic!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Yay! I'm honored. :)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Thank you for the honour, @0Brady. A delightful surprise indeed- quite a difficult picture to caption. However, if no one minds- I will pass the baton onto the 2nd place winner @4EverBonded. Cheers, all.
    QBranch wrote:
    Thank you for the honour, @0Brady. A delightful surprise indeed- quite a difficult picture to caption. However, if no one minds- I will pass the baton onto the 2nd place winner @4EverBonded. Cheers, all.

You are quite welcome, @QBranch, and if you so choose to pass it to @4EverBonded instead, I see no issue in it at all.
    edited May 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Oh gosh, thanks, QBranch! Just getting this news, just got home from work. I am on a different time zone than most, please give me some time to get a picture. Thanks!

Got one: sorry I cannot seem to copy it to show, would someone please help:

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4879113913371663&pid=15.1

Have a go, everyone. ;)
    I'm better than any Siamese fighting fish! ;)
    :D thanks for that, Murdock - it's nice for me to wake up and smile ( 5:25 a.m. in Japan as I type this ).
    Most welcome. :)
    "At first Tiddles was angry at Blofeld for calling him a pothead, but once he gazed into a mirror he instantly realized that drug accusations were not his master's true intent with that statement after all."
    =))
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

th?id=H.4879113913371663&pid=15.1

In YOLT, it was not only Bond who pretended to be Japanese...
    At the request of Tiger Tanaka, Zen master Kiti-san began to teach James Bond how to pass as a Japanese:
    "That's it Mr. Bond, just keep your eyes closed like this, until you can hardly see. Good work! Next step will be the hair. Very tricky business! You need to place a bowl on top of your head just like I'm showing you and sit very still while I cut. I just had my nails sharpened especially for this, you know?"
    Bond suddenly turned to Tanaka and said:
    "I think I'll go with the prosthetics after all."
    That is hilarious, @Sandy and @Commander Ross!
    Oh my goodness, judging this one will be harder than figuring out a Zen koan. ;)
    (I didn't even think of YOLT when I first saw this picture, which seems hard to believe at this moment.)
    *BREAKING BOND NEWS*

"Believe it or not, Blofeld's cat Professor Mittens made an appearance near the end of Skyfall during Silva's assault on Bond's childhood home of the same name. Unfortunately, Mendes thought it in bad taste to keep the scenes featuring the white cat in the final cut, and they all hit the cutting room floor. Luckily, we have managed to acquire some leftovers of the scenes in question. In one scene (which this photo is a picture of), Bond is booby trapping the house and in between his activities begins telling Mittens to gather anything he can that could protect him from enemy fire. Since the running gag was that all the weaponry and defensive gear at Skyfall had been sold by the time Bond arrived, all the cat could use to safeguard himself from harm was an old clay pot and silver bell."
    edited May 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Let no one say that you do not have a great imagination, 0Brady! That's excellent. :)

I'm glad to be cheered by these when I wake up (it's 5:19 a.m. in my part of Japan). Thank God today is Friday; it has been a stressful week, still some ongoing stress, and this site and this thread do help me to lighten up. Cheers to everyone!
    Blofelds cat wanted to start his own rock band - bowling for sardines
    That's so punny! ;)
    Oddjob's cat was a lousy caddy, but boy could he decapitate a dog statue!

In YOLT, it was not only Bond who pretended to be Japanese...

'I'm waiting to get a haircut like Elvis from Quantum of Solace'

When Blofeld's cat ordered a new outfit 'with all the bells and whistles on', something got lost in translation.
    Not to be counted but.... "My name is Ernst Stavro Bowlfeld."
    Oh these are great! Thanks and keep 'em coming! ;)
    "Upon defecting from Blofeld's control to the Americans, Catlock instantly picked up on the Yankie culture as he touched down in D.C. His first wish was to experience the sporting life of the country, and was eager to take up the offer to go "bowling" with some American agents. However, he soon found out that the sport wasn't as he imagined it."
    Tiddles' first date went less than purrfectly, with his seafood dinner ending up on his head and his date storming out.

"All I said to her was 'I bet my scratching pole can make your back arch'. Did I do wrong? Either way, it looks like dinner's on me... Cheque, please!"

Despite Tiddles' cool-headedness, he was the laughing stock of the whole alley.