BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited April 2013 Posts: 13,350
    The deleted opening scene of Diamonds Are Forever. Bond may not have found Blofeld at the start of the film but he did find his cat. "Where's Blofeld?!" This was later replaced with a man due to animal cruelty.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    QBranch wrote:
    Thanks for the honour, @0Brady! and sorry for the delay, folks- been trying to find a decent pic to put up here. Hope this one will suffice:
    Let_Me_Out906.jpg

Brilliant photo @QBranch!

"Oh, if Bond knew who really killed Henderson! That kitten would not have lived more than once."
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    "Daniel Craig can't break through these doors as awesome as i do."
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

Let_Me_Out906.jpg[/quote]

In Japan, Blofeld left the killing of under-par henchman to the one he could really trust. His kitty had powerfull back legs!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Catlock sprang at the wall, and successfully busted through, proving for the first time that pussies can also do the penetrating."
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited April 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Tiddles-san didn't hesitate - screaming, "Banzai!" he bravely attacked what he thought was another Blofeld henchman ...unfortunately, it was just his own shadow.
    Sadly, he was simply suffering another bout of cat scratch fever.
    "Catlock sprang at the wall, and successfully busted through, proving for the first time that pussies can also do the penetrating."

badah boom! Oh my goodness, 0Brady ...!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    These captions are really funny! Great work so far, ladies and gents. Keep 'em coming :)
    QBranch wrote:
    Thanks for the honour, @0Brady! and sorry for the delay, folks- been trying to find a decent pic to put up here. Hope this one will suffice:
    Let_Me_Out906.jpg

Heeeeeeeresssss Pussy!!!!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Introducing Kitty Galore!
  • "SPECTRE's first attempt to assassinate Dikko Henderson did not go as planned, thanks to an unforeseen accident during the would-be killer's entrance into the compound."
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    "Unfortunately, Tiddle's big stunt sequence didn't go as planned..."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Catlock quite quickly proved that Mr. Lazenby wasn't the only one that could break the proverbial '4th wall.'"
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Let_Me_Out906.jpg

Mr. Tiddles didn't quite know how fast to leave the Japanese studio when he finally heard the translation of the title of his first movie: 'Kitty Kitty Bang Bang'
    Cute, CommanderRoss! :)
    Cute, CommanderRoss! :)
    Well it would scare the living daylights out of me too if I were a cat!

When 007 infiltrates Blofeld's lair, his cat doesn't pussyfoot around! He puts escape plan A into action!

Judging in 24 hours, folks. Any more hilarious entries?
    Ba -da- bump, @QBranch .... :D
    One last effort:

"This was a rare instance where Agent James Bond 007 wasn't happy to be surprised by some pussy."
    edited April 2013 Posts: 13,936
    Do you ecshpect me to judge?... ;)

Great captions all around. Interesting to see the various takes on the obvious YOLT/DAF references. Extra points awarded to those going in a different direction. Honourable mentions go to:
    Sandy wrote:
    "Oh, if Bond knew who really killed Henderson! That kitten would not have lived more than once."
    "Catlock quite quickly proved that Mr. Lazenby wasn't the only one that could break the proverbial '4th wall.'"
    Mr. Tiddles didn't quite know how fast to leave the Japanese studio when he finally heard the translation of the title of his first movie: 'Kitty Kitty Bang Bang'
    Some funny and clever captions here, folks! Well done.

Here are the finalists:

<font color=brown>3rd Place:</font>
    Tiddles-san didn't hesitate - screaming, "Banzai!" he bravely attacked what he thought was another Blofeld henchman ...unfortunately, it was just his own shadow. Sadly, he was simply suffering another bout of cat scratch fever.
    Ha ha, funny to imagine this happening. Tiddles attacking his shadow is just cute!

<font color=grey>2nd Place:</font>
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    "Daniel Craig can't break through these doors as awesome as i do."
    Great reference to CR, there.

<font color=orange>1st Place:</font>
    What can I say? This caught me off-guard. Congratulations, @0Brady! Over to you.
    Wow, I truly wasn't expecting this! The honor is all mine, @QBranch. I will get a new photo in here tomorrow, folks! >:D<
    As promised, here is the next image for this week's caption:

black%20and%20white%20cats%20funny%20laptops%20kittens%20gmail%20funny%20animals%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.animalhi.com_43.jpg

Get those entries in ladies and gents, for judging this time next week. ;)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited April 2013 Posts: 16,330
    black%20and%20white%20cats%20funny%20laptops%20kittens%20gmail%20funny%20animals%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.animalhi.com_43.jpg

I got you're email Ernst, stop sending me pics of that grumpy cat!

edited April 2013 Posts: 13,936
    (M's Inbox)

Kitty ([email protected])
    To M: >>

You forgot to leave me a bowl of milk before going to work.

THINK ON YOUR SINS
    black%20and%20white%20cats%20funny%20laptops%20kittens%20gmail%20funny%20animals%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.animalhi.com_43.jpg[/quote]

Blofeld's cybercrime squad finally outgrew it's kitten-status
    edited April 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Mallory's cat: "M was right about Bond. Now he's using my credit card on line! And not for kitty chow, either! How the h**l does he know these things?!!"
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Congratulations @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, and thank you for the honourable mention QBranch. This is a hard one, I have to think about it before I try.
    As promised, here is the next image for this week's caption:

Get those entries in ladies and gents, for judging this time next week. ;)

Rookie Bond isn't the only one who can break into M's flat! >-)
    These are stupendous, folks. Keep 'em coming! :)
    edited May 2013 Posts: 13,936
    By the time Kitty had finally thought of a genius caption to contribute to BlofeldCatCapCon, the winners had already been announced. She missed out by a whisker. :(