BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• Judging soon? :-?

I'll give it 2 more days.
    Ok I would say that's ample. :-bd
  • *bump*
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Last call. Judging within the next 24 hours.
    Before Connery left he recommended changes to OHMSS....
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,973
    82ba9380-e201-4220-9242-a59324f10ef7.jpg

Upon being recognized by the villain, Bond cursed his decision to use the last razor on his legs.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This was so difficult to judge after so many brilliant quips were given. My choice stands thus:

@MajorDSmythe takes 3rd with:
    "Musht shtop left arm..."

@QBranch sits at 2nd with:
    QBranch wrote:
    For Connery, the appearance of Colonel Jacques Bouvar in Thunderball marked the beginning of a new secret fetish.
    And finally, @MajorDSmythe keeps the hits a comin' with the hilarious:
    "Jusht wait till you shee my mini dresh."

Honors go to all involved. Congrats on your many brilliant captions @MajorDSmythe. Take it away!

\:D/
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Thanks 0Brady.

Ok then, let's see what Google can give us this time...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef014e8964a5e7970d-600wi

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef014e8964a5e7970d-600wi

"It's an angry mob with pitchforks...Rachel, the members of danielcraigisnotbond have found us."
    "Well just close the door Daniel."

edited December 2011 Posts: 28,694
    "I know it's Christmas time Rachel, but were those stupid looking blinky-lights really necessary?!"

OR

"What the hell?!"
    "What Daniel?!"
    "I expected some angry mob of Bond fans, but never...never the in-laws!!!"
    Rachel: "Oh look, the neighbors are having a party. Gosh, they have people everywhere!"
    Craig: "What did you just say."
    "Daniel was that-"
    "Babs? Yeah. She loves playing ding-dong ditch way too damn much."
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Craig: "My God, is that... Edward Scissorhands?"
    Weisz: "Yes, darling, you remember last night we discussed you needing a haircut, well, you'll never guess who I found in the Yellow Pages..."
    "Oh Christ...Rachel, run!"
    "What Daniel?! What is it?!"
    "It's just as I feared-THE KARDASHIANS HAVE COME FOR ME!"

Hahahahahaahha
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 584
    "Don't worry about it dear, it's just the Fulham fans!"
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 886
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    "OK Rachel, I think the bloody paparazzi is gone now. Let's switch clothes".
    "Miss Brunt, PUT THE GUN DOWN PLEASE"......
    "Is...is that Pierce dressed as santa writing his name in the snow... in OUR front yard. The balls on this guy..."
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Weisz: "Is that a giant penis ice sculpture in the front garden?"
    Craig: "Bloody Brosnan..."
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Daniel - "Oh damn, I gave Barbara a false address, but somehow she's found me."
    Rachel - "What's she carrying the knotted rope for Daniel?"
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    "Rachel, I wish Connery would have taken his wedding dress to the cleaners before he loaned it you".
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 886
    Craig: ” Well there goes another pizza of ours delivered to the neighbours...bloody Dominoes...why don't they like us, it's not as if this house is haunted or anything.” 8-|
    Trick or treat!
    "Rachel, it's the Stieg Larsson Millennium series fan club!"
    "Well, they can't all have dragon tattoos now, can they?"
    "They do. Every...single...one... They're notorious around London for kicking hornets nests out of trees, and, you guessed it: playing with fire!"
    "You had better hide, Rachel, darling."
    "Why Daniel? Whatever is the matter?"
    "It's the James Bond MI6 Community, and they've got cameras! I swear, if a single photo goes onto their BondCapCon thread, i'll be raving mad!"
    "Oh those are fun, especially the one last week-...I mean I have no idea what you're talking about..."
    "Don't lie! You don't think I don't know who Rachel_DanLover89 is? Also known as 9 time BondCapConChamp?!"
    "Ummm...i'll go see about dinner then-"
    "Women..."
    (Dan to the press gathered outside his home):
    "What more do you people want from me?! I said Happy Birthday to Marketto!!!"
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I'll be judging later today, so if there's any stragglers, then get those final entries in soon.
    BUMP
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,894
    Ok, it's *dramatic trailer voice*...

Judgement Day

In 3rd place:
    Kerim wrote:
    "OK Rachel, I think the bloody paparazzi is gone now. Let's switch clothes".

In 2nd place
    "What the hell?!"
    "What Daniel?!"
    "I expected some angry mob of Bond fans, but never...never the in-laws!!!"

But in 1st place, and the winner of this round:

Take it away, 0Brady. =D>