BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

A rule against eon images, yes.
  • Virage wrote:

Gotcha. It's changed now.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited January 2012 Posts: 28,694
    "Pierce Brosnan astounded his interviewer when he showcased his new line of fashionable ties. His first effort: A stylish, yet classy sleek tie. Its color? Pain-face purple!"
    Brosmon thought he was in love with a cross-dresser
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    "Madam, please stop lecturing me. Otherwise, I'll have to give you the kiss of death".
  • Bump.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Pierce+Brosnan+Stephen+King+Bag+Bones+Premiere+hwhmP8ihegYl.jpg

Brosnan was unaware of stealth light approaching from behind.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    edited January 2012 Posts: 14,886

Moments after being harassed by a fan for the mess that was Die Another Day, Pierce Brosnan used the infamous 'pain face' move to counter her.

• edited January 2012 Posts: 886
    "You were crap as Bond". :-q

or

"I'm poking you and nothing...that's good...please remember NO reaction is better than over-reaction, pity you didn't learn that earlier." :-<

or

Brozzer wonders whether he should invite her for an Irish Cream. :>
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited January 2012 Posts: 1,699
    Virage wrote:

Gotcha. It's changed now.

To clarify, it's fine to post Eon/ MGM-copyrighted images so long as they're <i>links</i> and not included in posts as actual images (and that includes in this thread - so such images can certainly be used for captions, so long as they're only linked).

Anyhoo, here's my effort...

"<i>You do know you're supposed to flush soiled toilet tissue and not pocket it as a trophy, don't you, Brozzer...?</i>"

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Female Interviewer: "Pierce, I have to say, you are aging like Die Another Day...By this time 2014 you should be a Bag of Bones." ;)
  • Good job folks.

Still need some more selections before input!
    The world is not enough to keep me interested in you.
    Pierce was unsure of the rules at the annual 'pull my finger' championships
    "Who are ya?! Who are ya?! Who are ya!?"
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Woman: "EW, I have a Pierce Brosnan stuck to my finger."
    "When the female interviewer asked Pierce who made the suit he was wearing, he couldn't help but say "The Tailor of Panama"." ;)
  • Bumpity bump bump!

Keep it going!
    Female interviewer: "I hate these impromptu interviews(sigh)."
    Pierce: "Well then maybe you shouldn't interviewing here!!!" ;)
    ” Listen Pierce darling, I'll tell you whose a great Irishman - Bob Geldof that's who but Bono can kiss my arse”
    Female interviewer: "Come on Pierce, couldn't you just pull my finger?!"
    Pierce: "It depends my darling. Will I live to Die Another Day?"
  • To quote the Admiral from TND:

"You have 48 hours left to investigate"
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited January 2012 Posts: 12,459
    wrong thread ... sorry ...
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited January 2012 Posts: 15,691
    "I'm sorry Mr. Pierce... I rather have type 2 diabetese than watch TWINE again..."
    Pierce is thinking? Hurry up! I am holding in an almighty fart! :-&
  • Keep' em coming folks.

"Say what ever you like love, even with all that rage, you know I'm going to nail you later."

"Your that guy! The one that played Jesus in that 2002 flick.."
  • Great submissions y'all. But I think this one takes the cake:
    ” Listen Pierce darling, I'll tell you whose a great Irishman - Bob Geldof that's who but Bono can kiss my arse”

I just find it so...random and importune yet so funny at the same time. It doesn't help that I can totally see Brosnan react like that when the lady says it.

So danslittlefinger, the table's all yours!
    Great submissions y'all. But I think this one takes the cake:

I just find it so...random and importune yet so funny at the same time. It doesn't help that I can totally see Brosnan react like that when the lady says it.

So danslittlefinger, the table's all yours!

:O What?? Was NOT expecting that at all, cheers karate! Will post new pic in next 12 hours. Gives us a bit of a breather. #:-S