BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Rats, the voting ended. And here I just came up with:

"The former Abba blond singer is giving Pierce an earful for butchering Waterloo".
  • Kerim wrote:
    Rats, the voting ended. And here I just came up with:

"The former Abba blond singer is giving Pierce an earful for butchering Waterloo".

Apologies, Kerim. :( Still a great caption nevertheless.
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 886
    Ok here we go, drove myself mad with all the pictures I could use but decided to keep it current and it has a few personalities/dynamics to work with. Let's see what it renders.
    SKYFALL.UK-011.JPG
    Chocks away...judging in one week thereabouts. :-bd
    Silly question perhaps, but who are the other people in the picture?
    "They beat me every day, They don't feed me and let's not start on what the woman dose..."
  • Kerim wrote:
    Silly question perhaps, but who are the other people in the picture?
    err...Sam Mendes, Babs Broccoli and MGW at Skyfall conference?

"Yes... like Sam said, Bond is going to Scotland and China. But I'm not! All I get is the backlot at Pinewood"
  • Babs is thinking: 'Good grief look at the state of him, what happened to that beautiful blonde hunk that spent 5 hours on my casting couch.....'
  • :) These are great, keep 'em coming.
    edited January 2012 Posts: 2,629
    Thank you Dan. I guessed right on Sam and Barbara, but couldn't figure out Wilson.

Anyways,

DC (answering question): "I think Skyfall will be a classic. I wish Kim Kardashian was a cast member in SF so that I could shag and she would die. Hopefully, I wouldn't have had to get too many shots. Then again that ******* skank would have just discussed her ovulating during filming on her stupid ******* show. Yeah, not having her on was for the best".

SM (looking at Dan and slyly grinning): "Oh Dan, after filming you in that speedo at the pool, I've completely forgotten that I was once married to Kate Winslet".

BB (with crossed arms): "I don't understand why he would forsake me for Rachel. Perhaps, if I cast myself as a love interest for Dan and survived. That would break his perfect shag death record. Yeah, that will teach him. And if he still doesn't fall for me, his next Bond film will be called Mr. Bananas where his main villian will be a CGI gorilla. I'll even bring Lee Tamahori back to direct. And he would have to make out with Kim Kardashian with my head superimposed".

MGW (talking to someone off picture): "My epidermis is showing? How embarassing. Thanks for pointing that out".
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    These aren't 4 different entries, but a collective entry of what I think each one is saying/thinking:

Craig: "It's not going to be a personal mission for Bond, the trunks wonts be returning and M is going to get just one scene in the film."

Mendes (thinking to himself): "That's a really nice bottle of water he's got. Yeah, i'm gonna steal it. Sam, yoo da man!"

Babs (thinking to herself): *swoons* "Wait, am I supposed to say something?"

Mikey (thinking to himself): "So if I can get Babs to the top of the stairs, one small puch later and..... mwhahahahaha!"
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 5,745
    SKYFALL.UK-011.JPG

Craig: "Erm, 9 inches actually.."
    Barbara: "That's not what I saw."
    Roll up, roll up....has to be more captions out there. :O)
  • *bump*
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Babs: "Yes, Pierce will be back for the next."
    Craig: "Wait, what?"
    Babs: "I said Pier... you would be back."
    Dragon Tattoo spoiler:
    Dan: They do what to my cat??
  • Steven wrote:
    Dragon Tattoo spoiler:
    Dan: They do what to my cat??

:-bd
  • Ok here we go, drove myself mad with all the pictures I could use but decided to keep it current and it has a few personalities/dynamics to work with. Let's see what it renders.
    SKYFALL.UK-011.JPG
    Chocks away...judging in one week thereabouts. :-bd

'People have said that I don't have the Bottle to be Bond'

'Mr Craig, people have said that you are a plastic Bond'

'Can we re-cycle your Bond's Mr Craig?'

• St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Craig: "Yes, I've been keeping myself busy waiting for Bond 23... in fact, I've taken up origami - I've become particularly adept at crafting paper bungalows. Oh yes, there's no end to my talents..."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited January 2012 Posts: 28,694
    "You know, you all may not have heard this. To be truthful, it is a bit of a best kept secret, but...SKYFALL HAS A GREAT SCRIPT. SAM IS REALLY KEEN TO BE DIRECTING. HE'S A BIG FAN YOU SEE. HE'S DOING A GREAT JOB. WE'RE ALL REALLY EXCITED. (Looks at ink on his hand)Smile, wave at fans...OH ahhh I mean...LOOK IT'S JUDI DENCH!!!"
    I'm bored..so...
    Craig: 'Yes, I do have a tattoo on my c*ck.'
    Babs (thinking:) 'Yes you do honey....'
    MGW (thinking): 'Good grief...not this again'
    Mendes (thinking) 'Craig, you smooth b*stard'.

Great entries, keep 'em coming. :-bd
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Actually, I bet you all didn't know this, but Barbara was the girl with the dragon tattoo!"
    Craig - 'There was a suggestion we bring in Harrison and kind of make it Bond vs Aliens'
    Mendes ( Thinking )' Not in my Fu@*!ng movie you won't"
    Babs ( Thinking ) 'oooh I could be an exta who has a close encounter with Daniel hmmmm'
    MGW ZzzzZzzzzZzzz
  • "No it's true. Rachel is blowing me under the table right now."
    "No it's true. Rachel is blowing me under the table right now."

*spits out my Horlicks* >:)

JWESTBROOK wrote:
    SKYFALL.UK-011.JPG

Craig - and i am the definitve bond of all time....
    Mendes ( Thinking )' man he is a hunk maybe i could have him in Jarhead of Solace"
    Babs ( Thinking ) mmm please god kill Rachel Wiez so i can get me some craig
    MGW (thinking): oh dear god maybe we shouldnt have gotten rid of brosnan
    Dan:"Well, when I first read the Skyfall script-JUDI QUIT RUBBING MY LEG!"
    Judi:"It's not me Daniel!"
    Babs:"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
    Dan:"Barabara?! How the hell are you doing that from that far away?!"
    Babs:"These hands weren't here just to wave Daniel..."

OR

Dan:"Yes, it's true. The water scene with the blue trunks in CR was filmed because I lost a coin toss."
    Babs:"I always like to choose head over tail(blushing)."
    Dan:"Yeah, you sure like head alright..."
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    [quote="
    DC: Breaking news? Well, actually, I'm singing the Skyfall theme song, Moneypenny IS back and shagging Q at the office, Blofeld meets an untidy end in the first five minutes at the hands of Kim Kardashian, who then dies a really ugly death thank God, and ... oh wait, I'm so bloody tired: those were the things I could say but shouldn't ... er... nope, I don't have much to add other than it has a great script, director, and producers so it should be just fab!

BB: (softly sighs) ... Tie me wallaby down, boys (her secret smile, then ...) ... Wait a second, what did you just say, Daniel??

SM: (thinking to himself) Do you realize you just said all that out loud?!

MGW: ackkkk!! (chokes)
    BUMP

SKYFALL.UK-011.JPG
    Thanks for the christmas card's very thoughtfull.