BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

Mona Chong: "In the shoulder, George? Are you sure?"
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    "Look George I'm a mermaid."
    "That's great love, but I'm more interested in this naughty girl who's found my bezants."
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited November 2011 Posts: 13,950
    In between takes, George liked nothing more than to just laze 'n' be pampered by his personal assistants.
  • Mona: "Is anything worn under your kilt?"
    Lazenby: "No nothing's worn. Everything is in fine working order."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Mona: "Is anything worn under your kilt?"
    Lazenby: "No nothing's worn. Everything is in fine working order."

:)) BRILLIANT!!!
  • edited November 2011 Posts: 886
    Laz: "Hands up who wants to toss my caber" :>
  • Girl - "Ooh, George, It's Gruesome"

Lazenby - "If you take another look you'll find it's grew some more"
    @Baltimore_007

Lol :))
  • edited November 2011 Posts: 584
    Girl - "Ooh, George, It's Gruesome"

That was brilliant! LOL!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited November 2011 Posts: 28,694
    Girl: George honey, do you like being Bond?
    Lazenby: Well sure. Every man wants to be Bond and I was lucky enough to get this chance. I'm very grateful for the chance.
    Girl: Yes, I'm sure, but I just can't imagine you doing the things Bond does. The killing...You're just too soft.
    Lazenby: Well, I dunno about that my darling. Seeing you in that outfit is making me quite a 'hard' man."

OR

Lazenby: Ladies, I need some input. Would you like it if I appeared in another Bond picture?
    Girl 1: Well I think I'm speaking for both of us when I say yes! But whatever you do love, thing long and hard about it.
    Lazenby: I only think with one thing and it's long and hard right now.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    All right, that's it, you've had your fill - so too has Lazers by now, surely. ;)

And the results are...

3rd place
    Laz: "Hands up who wants to toss my caber" :>

2nd place
    Benny wrote:
    "Look George I'm a mermaid."
    "That's great love, but I'm more interested in this naughty girl who's found my bezants."

1st place
    Girl - "Ooh, George, It's Gruesome"

So, congrats, @Baltimore_007, a cunning pun that, if ever there was one. Take it away, matey...! :)
  • Congratulations to you St George on being fair and impartial

I actually thought Benny deserved it more

I'm still having difficulties with the pictures department so I'll let the runner up or someone else have a go if you don't mind

^
    You definitely deserved it @Baltimore. One of the best captions I've seen yet in the thread. What is the issue with the pictures? All you do is go to the image you want to post, right click on the image, select 'copy image address', select 'image' in the comment space on MI6, and place the image address in between the BBCode.
  • well I'll give it a go, if I make a mess of anything then I strongly suggest someone else to have a go, a bit embarrassing really with all things considered. Apologies if it's an old one or been done before etc. I couldn't find any good ones like some of the ones before and I did have a good look about but a tries a try
    rednoseday2009.jpg
    Q's new homing beacon prototype was less inconspicuous than the previous watch-mounted version.
    Daniel, you forgot your white cane. Don't leave home without it.
  • Moore, seen here in 1979, knew that he looked far older in real life than when he had help from the makeup, hair, lighting, and cinematography departments. His solution? When meeting with fans like those above he would buy them drinks until the were so blotto that they would remember him as looking much younger. Unfortunately that required so much alcohol that rosacea usually resulted as well...
    At Octopussy's circus, Bond met up with two other MI6 agents going 'deep undercover'.
    After donning a red nose for Red Nose Day, poor Sir Rog had to be restrained after he attempted to steal a clown mask and act out the infamous Octopussy scene. One of the most ironic things about the affair: He was actually in West Germany.
    One of Q's lesser known inventions - 'The Karl Malden' - rendering one with the inability to be taken seriously. :O)
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Roger and a couple of cohorts got a little to nosy trying to learn of Skyfall's scripts.

Though Sir Rog tried his hardest to pull off a red nose he still couldn't beat Timothy's effort in "Hawks".
    rednoseday2009.jpg

Even after squeezing each other's nose until they were swollen red, Curly, Larry and a blonde Moe continued to act like stooges.
    'Arch an Eyebrow for Comic Relief' -
    <font color=black size =1 face="ariel black">...at least Gareth Owen managed it.</font> /:)

or

Sir Rog's 007 comeback in 'Pratfall' 'Clownfall' was mysteriously rejected by EoN, now we know why, they couldn't find an Aston with a giant key at the back.
    Bump
  • Is there a time limit for this for me to judge a winner, maybe there should of been more attempts here, in any event say we give it until end of week and see what we have

No rush
    Giant Killer Jaffas That Go Straight for the Nose was destined to be a box office flop.
    Is there a time limit for this for me to judge a winner, maybe there should of been more attempts here, in any event say we give it until end of week and see what we have

Yes there is, usually a week to prevent boredom and to promote interest, usually the majority of entries are in by seven days. So if you can judge quite soon that would be advantageous.
    Cheers. :-bd

• By my math a week is almost up since this went ahead

May I suggest we leave it open until Thursday night/26 hours and see what we have then and decide a winner. Anybody yet to have a go etc get your entries in soon then

Open to all as always
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,950
    Sir Rog' had a ball at the party- just not the ball he expected.