BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    "Are you looking for the cat that got the cream...?"
  • D'abo: "You really want to know where he hangs the toilet roll?" :-S
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "Who's been Daltonated? She has."
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Seeing me walk into the lounge room wearing ONLY a toilet mat must have scared the living daylights out of her...
  • Judging soon?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I've got a lot of work piled up tonight so I'll give it another day. Last call everyone.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Sorry for letting this thread slip my mind gents. I've been busy as of late. Anyway, the winners as they stand:

In 3rd place we have @danslittlefinger with
    D'abo: "You really want to know where he hangs the toilet roll?" :-S
    Holding on to second is Virage
    She made me do it mummy...
    And finally, our next winner in the BondCapCon is @MajorDSmythe with his brilliant quip
    "Who's been Daltonated? She has."
    So, I pass along the torch to you @MajorDSmythe, and I wish you all a Happy Halloween to boot.

;-)
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited November 2011 Posts: 2,629
    "Lois, as James Bond, I have to find out if you live up to your character's name. Oh, and bring the champagne. You'll need it for later".
  • "Roger, this champange tastes like it's starting to go bad...oh my god, it's almost as old as you!"
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Five years on, Rog and Lois discover the Phu-yuk hasn't got any better with age...

or

"Roger, if that safari-suit could be distilled into liquid form, it would taste just like this..."
    The Glass isn't there Rog....
    edited November 2011 Posts: 13,950
    @Virage

LMAO!

"Hmmm, I prefer the '69 myself, but I guess a drink will suffice."
    BUUUUMMMMMP
    Roger: "Lois, I think I am aging like this fine wine."
    Lois: ....."Ummmmm...You've seen A View To A Kill, haven't you darling??"

edited November 2011 Posts: 13,950
    Ahhh, that definitely beats a cucumber sandwich.

OR

Either that's some strong champagne, or I'm still in the centrifuge trainer!
  • edited November 2011 Posts: 886
    Moore to Lois: If you dressed up AS a blue nun, it might make wine this far more
    enjoying.
    :>
  • Judging soon? :-?
    @MajorDSymthe hasn't been active for more than a week. I don't think he'll be back soon enough to judge.
  • 'I guess you Americans are not as rich as you say..."
    @MajorDSymthe hasn't been active for more than a week. I don't think he'll be back soon enough to judge.
    Then I withdraw my entry and as initiator of this thread will step in if no-one has any objection and that saves Virage from doing so, being second runner up to Major.

Let's give it another 24 hrs.

• Last call.
    So taking over the judging reins (albeit self appointed) as @MajorDSmythe is MIA at the moment.
    Everyone's a winner here as you took the time to enter, so thank you.
    All runner-ups joint 4th!

3rd Place
    karatemanchan37
    'I guess you Americans are not as rich as you say..."
    - Oooh er... :-S

2nd Place
    QBranch
    Hmmm, I prefer the '69 myself, but I guess a drink will suffice."
    - As I said, I prefer a Blue Nun myself :>

WINNER
    St_George
    Five years on, Rog and Lois discover the Phu-yuk hasn't got any better with age...
    - Nor indeed are any of my jokes :-D

Congrats St George, over to you! \:D/

Hey, thanks @danslittlefinger; really appreciate being selected the winner. :)

Okerly-dokerly then, peeps, the new image up for captioning is...

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh215/george-in-the-smoke/George_Lazenby_in_kilt_with_ladies_Bond_Girls_in_On_Her_Majestys_Secret_Service_James_007.jpg

Get to it - judging'll take place in about a weeks' time...
    Lazenby realizes that maybe he should have worn the sporran under his kilt to prevent the ensuing disappointment. :-S

or

A bloody good reason to put central heating in Piz Gloria. :-D
    edited November 2011 Posts: 28,694
    As a prank Cubby had this promotional poster for "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" created and sent to a German film promotions buddy in Munich. Unfortunately his friend didn't understand the word "joke" and the poster circulated throughout Germany.

OR

Cubby: (sigh)"Connery isn't going to like this."

OR

"You see Cubby! This is what Sean would've been good for!"
    007 and his man-bib shared the same passion- a passion for catching whatever fell in his lap...
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    "Yes love, that's where I keep my other concealed weapon".
    Thankfully for the two ladies the other Scots, Ben Doon and Phil McKracken, were a no-show. :>
    On this episode of 'Fashion BONDing', the girls and Bond discuss how to keep the "British end" from showing in a skirt.