BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• edited September 2011 Posts: 1,310
    This thread just hasn't been as popular as it used to be!!!!!!

Okay, time to judge:

In third place:
    The Bond, The Doctor & The Chav.
    In second place:
    Little known trivia about TLD: Dalton was one of three actors fighting for the role after Brosnan was retained by Remington Steele. Despite his formidable acting talents, the real reason he was chosen over the other two was that he was the best dressed. Yes, 80s fashions were that bad...
    And the winner:
    Tim Dalton : I just farted... *smile*
    Other 2 : OHHHHH the naughty boy !!
    The most juvenile is the winner, perhaps that says something about me, too. Congrats DC007; over to you!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited September 2011 Posts: 15,690
    Wow, thank you SJK91 !!

(If the picture can't be seen - http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7757/northseahijackposter.jpg )

Fire away, mates !!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "Pussy and a bottle of liquor is all I need."
    Some whiskey? Or perhaps I could prepare you some of my world famous pussy juice?
  • LudsLuds MIA
    They tell me I'm too old, and I'm getting replaced. It was a long ride wasn't it Pussy?
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    After an altercation with a man named Wally, and hard night hitting the bottle, Rog finally realised he'd left the pub with the wrong pussy.
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    edited September 2011 Posts: 642
    ...just an aside from previous pic...Why does Dalton look like Patrick Stewart with hair!!??..:-))
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    My warm hat and double layers still can't warm my heart like this aged liquor and you, Mr. Teedles...
  • edited September 2011 Posts: 886
    Moore survived on booze and warmed himself on a pussy rather than eat that foie gras that was left for him..
  • Wow, thank you SJK91 !!

(If the picture can't be seen - http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7757/northseahijackposter.jpg )

Fire away, mates !!

"I used to have a License to Kill, and all I have now is a License to wear this hat"

• KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    "Barkeep, you ask why I have gone to the bottle? Well, on the set back in '84, I had to do a love scene with Grace Jones. Ever since that horrible day, I've crawled into the bottle and haven't come out."

"Oh, the cat. They say you are what you eat."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "They said it would be easy. 'Take it easy Roger. You need a rest Roger. Yeah, A View to A Kill was rubbish. You looked like a relic they say. Take a vacation they say. Put up your feet. I expected some beachside hotel or even bloody Antigua like Connery used to get. Oh no, not that easy. I get pent up in this bloody atrocious cabin built with wood older than me! The natives here were nice enough to give me Mr. Paws here and a topped off bottle of liquor, but neither soothe me or make me push onwards through life's obstacles. Through the tears and binges I hear a bigger power speaking...You coulda' have been someone, a contender....You coulda' been Sean Connery, you coulda' made it big. Now, you're just a washed up bum. A bum! Oh bloody hell...that's me speaking!!!"
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    ^Hilarious. :-))
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "It's fake, you know. I'm talking about my acting, not this beard."
    Damnit that Genie was deaf and stupid...I wished for a large crotch, a young pussy and to alwys be sought after .......
    *BUMP*
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    After making A View To A Kill Sir Rog hit the bottle hard. Apparently the love scene with Grace Jones changed him. So much so he went for a different kind of furry companion nowadays.
    "So which one did you like, Octopussy or Never Say Never Again? But choose the right answer, because Mr Bottomsley here won't like it if you pick that one."
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I will judge tomorrow - so be sure to make your Caption entries before then !
    edited September 2011 Posts: 15,690
    3rd place : Benny
    After making A View To A Kill Sir Rog hit the bottle hard. Apparently the love scene with Grace Jones changed him. So much so he went for a different kind of furry companion nowadays.

Well done, mate ! :-bd

2nd place : 0BradyM0Bondfanatic7
    "They said it would be easy. 'Take it easy Roger. You need a rest Roger. Yeah, A View to A Kill was rubbish. You looked like a relic they say. Take a vacation they say. Put up your feet. I expected some beachside hotel or even bloody Antigua like Connery used to get. Oh no, not that easy. I get pent up in this bloody atrocious cabin built with wood older than me! The natives here were nice enough to give me Mr. Paws here and a topped off bottle of liquor, but neither soothe me or make me push onwards through life's obstacles. Through the tears and binges I hear a bigger power speaking...You coulda' have been someone, a contender....You coulda' been Sean Connery, you coulda' made it big. Now, you're just a washed up bum. A bum! Oh bloody hell...that's me speaking!!!"

Brillant ! :-bd

1st place : MajorDSmythe
    "It's fake, you know. I'm talking about my acting, not this beard."

Haha, excellent mate !! You've won ! :-bd
    Thank you, DC.

Ok, have at it. ;-)
    edited September 2011 Posts: 28,694
    "Alright everyone! Place your bets as I, Pierce Brosnan attempt to stuff my entire fist down my throat save this wonderful Omega!"

OR

"Hey everyone! I Pierce Brosnan am honored to show you the debut of the newest Omega line, based on my Bond films Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is Not Enough, and Die Another Day. Lets just hope that the critics are nicer to these things than those horrid films-hey! Who put that on the teleprompter?!"
  • "I love my wife".
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    "One more time everyone. This is how I get my pain face."
  • LudsLuds MIA

:-)) Well done, this has to be the winner!
    edited October 2011 Posts: 15,690
    In 3rd place...
    "Alright everyone! Place your bets as I, Pierce Brosnan attempt to stuff my entire fist down my throat save this wonderful Omega!"
    In 2nd place...
    But in 1st place..
    "MajorDSmythe celebrates his win in the BondCapCon contest."

It was like that, actually. ;-) Anyway, over to you DC.
    edited October 2011 Posts: 28,694
    *MAJOR BUMP*

I'm a little confused gents. The Bond pic was posted by @MajorDSmythe, yet the post outlining the winners says it was posted by @DC007. @DC007 won, but I have to point out that he has said he is taking a break from MI6:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/37183#Comment_37183

We'll need someone else to take up the reins.
    Ah, my fault. I edited DC's post by mistake. But it is DC's turn.
    Ah, my fault. I edited DC's post by mistake. But it is DC's turn.
    Follow the link in my post. You will see he has taken a break from MI6.
    Then I guess as he came in 2nd place, it's over to Kerim.