BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    "As Roger Moore would say... Play it again SAM !!"
  • Pierce Brosnan - Ready for the Vegas scenes in the 2020 remake of Diamonds Are Forever.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    What we have here, is a still from a deleted scene from DAD. In which Bond takes the term 'for Queen & Country' a little too literal.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited August 2011 Posts: 1,699
    http://www.allposters.de/-sp/Roger-Moore-Meets-Miss-Piggy-from-the-Muppets-Poster_i4076926_.htm

Sir Rog or Miss Piggy: "I know I'm an old ham, but do I really have to act opposite one...?"

http://irishpiratequeen1.blogspot.com/2010/03/pierce.html

Following a Mamma Mia 2 costume fitting, at a party Pierce Brosnan meets the new Bond continuation author - to which a tabloid headline screams: "Saturday Fright Deaver!"
  • Great responses - keep 'em coming!
    Is it me or does Ms Piggy bear a striking resemblance to Tanya Roberts :/

• For clarification purposes this is the caption picture not the Miss Piggy.
    http://irishpiratequeen1.blogspot.com/2010/03/pierce.html
  • Okay, a couple more days and then we'll have a winner on Friday - unless there are any objections.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    "I'm not sure this Dr.Seuss inspired Bond film is going to work Barbara. I mean, what's this scene with green eggs and ham? And what's SAM?"

"Super Action Man."

"But I'm James Barnd."

• Good entries, all. I'll post results later today so if anyone's been too busy during the week they have a weekend day to contribute...
  • In third place is 0Brady:

"Pierce Brosnan proved today in a photo op. that he is in no way afraid of embarrassment. He did after all, star in TND, TWINE, and DAD."

In second place - Luds:

"Maybe I'll be taken more seriously as a super-hero than I was as Bond"

And our winner - Kerim:

"Let me tell you something brother, the Brosinator is going into that wrestling ring tonight and defeat that nasty Masked Moon Graves. I'll give him the Kiss of Death and slap the Pain Face Power Slam on The Masked Moon Graves. What are you going to do when the Brosinator runs wild on you Graves!?"

Extra points given for "Masked Moon Graves". Over to you, Kerim.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited August 2011 Posts: 2,629
    Really, I'm the only one that first thought wrestling outfit for Brosnan's attire? Well, I guess it paid off. Thank you lord for the honor.

Now it's time for another silly picture. I think Timmy's overdue on the photo contest, so let's see what Mr Dalton has in store for us this week.

This could be a tricky one. Time to get those creative juices flowing. You have a week to inspire brilliance from the ever so serious Mr Dalton.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited September 2011 Posts: 28,694
    "Through his entire childhood a young Tim Dalton wished to be a circus clown. After much debate, Mr. and Mrs. Dalton refused to give in to Tim's wishes and told him to engage in a "normal" profession. You can only imagine Dalton's surprise when later in his acting career he got the chance at his childhood dream yet again. The movie was "Hawks", and Dalton was hooked when he saw the chance to don a clownlike red nose. Sadly, that was the only bit of the script he actually looked at. He underestimated the sad tale and from the picture above we see a sodden Dalton trying to keep a smirk while inbetween filming crying on a phone to his mother and raving for balloons. The film thus ended being a mere thought lost in the stream of cinema, and acts as a justification to Dalton that the circus just wasn't for him."
  • LudsLuds MIA
    "And those Bond fans said I wasn't funny enough..."
  • edited August 2011 Posts: 886
    Dalters proving that Roger Moore's clown in Octopussy was complete overkill..

or

Timmers proving that in Amsterdam you can still pick the Bond in deep disguise even after three slices of Space Cake.

A Picture says a 1000 words this one screaming "Random"
    "Suck it, Roger Moore, I can pull off a clown ten times better than you can."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Lazzers proving that Roger Moore's clown in Octopussy was complete overkill..

or

Laz proving that in Amsterdam you can still pick the Bond in deep disguise even after three slices of Space Cake.

Lazenby??

• Lazzers proving that Roger Moore's clown in Octopussy was complete overkill..

or

Laz proving that in Amsterdam you can still pick the Bond in deep disguise even after three slices of Space Cake.

Lazenby??
    God knows what I was thinking, fixed it. :-bd
  • *bump*
    "Watch the birdie Mark. You're in for a surprise of your life."
  • "I can't believe that this clown is playing Bond. Oh well, with this fabulous head of hair I'll be a bigger star than him in no time..."
  • Judging soon?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited September 2011 Posts: 13,894
    "Watch the red nose you b'stard."

or

"So we we're filming a scene earlier, and I asked Janet how long does it take to shave her legs, and guess how she responded. My question was meant as a compliment."
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    SJK91 wins with:

"Suck it, Roger Moore, I can pull off a clown ten times better than you can."
  • edited September 2011 Posts: 1,310
    Thanks, Kerim!

And the next picture is:

Happy capping!

"Is it this martini here or do we have something special, huh? When I saw that tropical shirt of yours I told myself, 'Roger, life starts today. You either snatch this bloke up or you'll regret it for the rest of your life.' You're perfect for me. Well, you're a little on the chubby side, but we'll work on it. Those arms are going to need shaved tonight, however."

OR

"This multi colored sweater get-up usually gets me a fun night with a lucky boy. Is it working? Is it working??
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    "A few coins, for an old beggar ?"
    "... and i'll be a happy camper."
    "Yeah, I suspected that."
  • @SJK91 Picture isn't showing for me.. :-(