BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• edited July 2011 Posts: 886
    Oops, it does seem that I was meant to post a picture with Bond in. Don't think I read the first post, sorry.

My last picture did not have a Bond in it and no one complained. Surprisingly, no one objected to Nick Nack in a rather provocative outfit.

I don't see any reason why we can't have a caption contest without a Bond.

And that being my mistake of not noticing and mentioning it, Kerim.
    As initiator of this thread let's have Bond in every caption henceforth to keep it on track.
    Many thanks. ;-)
  • Oops, it does seem that I was meant to post a picture with Bond in. Don't think I read the first post, sorry.

My last picture did not have a Bond in it and no one complained. Surprisingly, no one objected to Nick Nack in a rather provocative outfit.

Me neither, but I got a PM saying it should be changed.

Interesting point about the Nick Nack picture though, I didn't know the MI6 forumers were into that sort of thing :P

Oops, it does seem that I was meant to post a picture with Bond in. Don't think I read the first post, sorry.

Me neither, but I got a PM saying it should be changed.

Interesting point about the Nick Nack picture though, I didn't know the MI6 forumers were into that sort of thing :P

Let me make myself clear, I did PM anotherbondgeek to ask politely for it to be changed.
    I apologize if it was taken out of context as a directive.
    These are guidelines to keep it simple as I stated when I started this thread.
    Now back to the competition if we may?
    Many thanks and have a great day.
    :-D

This is the caption as posted by ABG:
    http://screenmusings.org/TheSpyWhoLovedMe/pages/007tSWLM_0186.htm
  • OK, moving on from that little debate ( :P ), it's probably judging time soon. I'll give it another day for any more entries, and will judge them tomorrow.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited July 2011 Posts: 13,894

"So that's his wife? Good lord, she's got a face like a Brickies trowel."

"Darling, forgive me for being forward but the naked chap on top looks a damn lot like me..."
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator

"Hello handsome...oh it's a mirror. Hello handsome...oh it's a..."
    "Margarita Levieva? Don't think much of her..step up from Olga though.." :>

or

Moore sees a pic of Grace Jones...NOT a view to a kill. :-S
  • Sorry about the wait, my computer's got a virus so I'm typing this on an iPhone (apologies for any spelling arrears :P). A bit of judging required...

In third place...danslittlefinger with:
    "Ah a new picture for the BondCapCon, I think I can work with this one."

In equal second place...SJK91 and Benny with:
    "Darling, forgive me for being forward but the naked chap on top looks a damn lot like me..."
    "Hello handsome...oh it's a mirror. Hello handsome...oh it's a..."

And the winner is...MajorDSmythe with:
    "So that's his wife? Good lord, she's got a face like a Brickies trowel."

Over to you, Major.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Thanks anb. Ok then, let's see.... ah....

http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2008/bond_escapes/james_bond_escapes_01.jpg

Unleash the captions.
    Another day, another machine laser up the jaffas...aaah the life of a spy.. :-<
    Bond: Do you expect me to talk?
    Goldfinger: Couldn't give a horses arse Bondson, I'm off to Roger Moore Pussy Galore
  • Worried about possible child-support payments from all his philandering, Bond finally found a machine powerful enough to perform a vasectomy on him...thanks to Q.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Connery faces the real "magic penis".
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited July 2011 Posts: 2,629
    "Shouldn't I besh turned oversh for sthe lasher schtool removshal?"

Translation: Shouldn't I be turned over for the laser stool removal?"
    "Whoever keepshh shaying it lookshh like a penishh, isshh not helping. Thishh isshh a dramatic schhene."
    "I ssshay, isshhnt a tramp shhhtamp sshupooshhhed to be tattooed above my ARSSHH?" :-S
    I'll murder Q for inventing shrinking tablets,AND WILL SOMEONE GET ME OFF THIS FLAMIN RECORD PLAYER!!!.
    "Impresshive Goldfinger. But minesh still bigger than yoursh..."
    Goldfinger: "May i present to you, Mr. Bond, my golden probe."

Bond: "I liked it better when i though it wasch a lascher!"
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    It's 1964, and the world's first tanning booth is put to the test.
    Keep 'em coming people. It looks like there's enough entries to judge, but i'll be calling time tomorrow, just in case there are any stragglers.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Goldfinger: "You see, Mr Bond, mine is undoubtedly bigger than yours."

Bond: "Hmmm, no wonder she's called Pusshy Galorre..."
    The 1964 Vasectomy machine was a bit primitive by modern standards
    http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2008/bond_escapes/james_bond_escapes_01.jpg

For sale :
    One industrial laser, can be used for moon pointing or slicing annoying secret agents in half. Comes complete with stand, flashing neon light and whirring noise.
    Guaranteed to scare the living daylights out of secret agents.
    Also available, mini laser with attachment for sharks.
    It's frickin' awesome.
    Phone today to avoid disappointment.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Sean Connery wondered if voluntering to be the first to try a Injection syringe with botox was a good idea.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited August 2011 Posts: 15,690
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    By the way, Goldfinger, I have got a little itch, down there. Would you mind?
    edited August 2011 Posts: 13,894
    I'm calling time on this one. If I wasn't judging, my comment would hae been:

Due to Bonds large toenails, Blofeld had to resort to drastic measures to clip them.

With that out of the way, time for the top 3.

In 3rd place was...
    Another day, another machine laser up the jaffas...aaah the life of a spy.. :-<
    In 2nd Place was...
    Worried about possible child-support payments from all his philandering, Bond finally found a machine powerful enough to perform a vasectomy on him...thanks to Q.
    But in 1st place was...
    "Impresshive Goldfinger. But minesh still bigger than yoursh..."
    Over to you, SharkBait.

Let see...