BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited July 2016 Posts: 28,694
    wFSkj7oFhXCZD7y02PFwlib8PRU.jpg

In an effort to silence the lips of Irma's niece, Blofeld searched in futility for the woman's off-switch before he was informed by one of his SPECTRE high command that they do not in fact have one.

"A major oversight in God's planning," No. 1 mumbled in dismay.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "What is that....? 'Made In Hong Kong'.... damn knock offs."
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Those new hypnotic tapes were even better than the last ones.
    The Blofeld pussycat capcon.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I'll get round to picking a winner tonight.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    "She always did enjoy a good squeeze."
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Blofeld's magic act turned very sexual, very fast.
    "Tell him to pull out, immediately!"
    edited July 2016 Posts: 10,588
    wFSkj7oFhXCZD7y02PFwlib8PRU.jpg

Judging by her facial expression and the noises that came out of her mouth, it was clear what Blofeld could do with his little finger.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "This isn't Scaramanga, but I've no qualms about looking for a third nipple."
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    This was just one of the "other things" which Henderson got "from the doorman at the Russian embassy"...
    edited July 2016 Posts: 10,588
    Blofeld - "Is that real fur? Must be what I'm smelling."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Amongst the criminal underworld, Blofeld always prided himself on the fact that SPECTRE agents and their families had the best health benefits open to them over any other organization operating worldwide. To prove the bountiful care and tenderness he felt for those under his employ, Blofeld did all tests checking for cancerous lumps in the breasts of his female agents by hand. He does the same for his male agents during their examinations for testicular cancer, but that photo was far too scandalous to share.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Runner up @Jake24

"Judging by her facial expression and the noises that came out of her mouth, it was clear what Blofeld could do with his little finger."
    All great entries but the winner is ......

@MajorDSmythe
    " What's that? ..... made in Hong Kong ?.... Damn Knock offs !"
    @MajorDSmythe Do you have a picture for us?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "Do I have something in my teeth?"
    When Jaws came to the door of Bond's Chelsea flat, the spy expected to face the gargantuan in yet another brawl to the death. That was until he was reminded by the silver-toothed man that it was National Hug Day, a holiday 007 had failed to mark appropriately on his calendar.
    Bond was both glad and sad he was wearing his leather pants.
    Jaws misconstrued the meaning of Bond's words when the spy told him he "hadn't had a bite all day."
    Bond felt a little inflated. It could turn out to be an advantage.
    Roger Moore and Richard Kiel were cast as Wint and Kidd, but Guy Hamilton just couldn t get a decent shot with them, so he recast.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    "Nearrrrrr, farrrrrr, whereeeeeeever you arrrrrre....."
    This always happened when Bond went to a concert. He was fed up now.
    "It s MY licorice gun! Get your own!!!"
    "Nearrrrrr, farrrrrr, whereeeeeeever you arrrrrre....."

Ha ha. Let's hope they don't recreate the scene in the car.

"Hold me closer tiny dancer."
    Thank God Dolly came along later.
    Roger: "Mmm...is that Axe body spray?"
    Moore was displeased having been interrupted by a drunk metal-toothed man while giving his annual UNICEF ambassadors speech.