BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Bond: What's poking me?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Footage has been uncovered of a lost Dracula film that reunited Roger Moore as Van Helsing and Richard Kiel as the famous count years after Moonraker. In this scene, Dracula is about to give Helsing's neck a good gnawing leading into the finale of the picture.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Bond to Silva in SF:
    "What makes you think this is my first time?"
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Kiel: "We seem to have developed a certain attachment to each other."
    Moore: "Hopefully, not for long."
    This was the best Christmas present Richard ever got. A James Bond doll.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited July 2016 Posts: 17,898
    M: "Why did you break off your involvement with Jaws?"

Bond: "I discovered he had a crush on me!"
    Bump
    @Major Any judging to be made?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Alright, it's judging time. It was tough picking just there, so any that don't appear here, consider the, honourable mentions.

In 3rd place is...
    Jaws misconstrued the meaning of Bond's words when the spy told him he "hadn't had a bite all day."

In 2nd place is...
    jake24 wrote: »
    Kiel: "We seem to have developed a certain attachment to each other."
    Moore: "Hopefully, not for long."

But in 1st place is...
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    M: "Why did you break off your involvement with Jaws?"

Bond: "I discovered he had a crush on me!"
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited August 2016 Posts: 17,898
    Wow! That's the very first time that I've ever won both CapCon contests in a row!

Thank you so much, Major.

Here's my new picture:

_59522579_newimage.jpg
    'Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the greatest Bond of all?'
    Dalton - "Damn, I can't get enough of you, you sexy motherf***er."
    "You're on in five, Tim."

"Yeah...uh...I'll be right with you.
    edited August 2016 Posts: 10,588
    Timothy was waiting for the right moment to squash the bug that had been crawling on his mirror all day.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Dalton [staring into his own eyes]: "Here there, sexy. Come here often?"

John Glen: "That's wonderful, Tim, absolutely stupendous. Really strong line delivery. But, how about saying that to Maryam over there this time?"
    What s that on my chin?
    20 years before Justin Timberlake thought he was the one bringing sexy back, Timothy Dalton proved that it would never go away...not on his watch!
    "Russian Roulette? Yes, why not?"
    His last bulb had gone, but thankfully that lamp in the mirror still worked.
    Here, Timothy is seen in deep conversation with his stunt double through a glass window.
    As Licence to Kill was preparing for its theater release in the United States, Timothy Dalton replaced Mr. Clean for a short time in a set of commercials for a new surface cleaning solution that was to hit the market. In the commercial, Bond is seen roughing up one of Sanchez's men in a hotel room, before crashing his head into a mirror, causing a smudge to form on the glass. From his holster Bond pulls out the cleaning solution, sprays it on the mirror and uses his bow tie to scrub the smudge away in seconds.

With a wink, Bond looks to the camera and says, "In my business you prepare for the unexpected. With Mr. Clean's new Surface Scrubbing Solution, you can have a licence to kill any smudges or germs you come into contact with in and around your home, and become a filth eliminator like me."
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Cubby!
    I rather stop playing Bond after Licence To Kill than ever wearing a tie in a Bond movie! You better believe it!
    Dalton: "You look perfect. All set for my Bond 17 meeting."

*The phone rings*
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    "My god, you could fit a truck between that cleft chin!"
    After his eleventh drink, Brosnan took a good look in the mirror.
    Meanwhile in the El Presidente hotel, Bond is engaging in a staring competition with his own reflection.

"If you don't blink soon, things are about to turn nasty".
    Bond practiced the line every day.
    "Bugger, I left Kara in Karachi"
    "Ah, here it is."
    Timothy removed his bow tie from the mirror and tied it to his shirt.
    Bond politely turned his back to her, as Pam changed her wet underwear.