BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Roger: "Threaten me all you want, Daniel. I'm never going to teach you to raise one eyebrow. That's mine, buddy!"

Daniel sighs, holsters the gun, and walks away with a shrug and a wry smile,
    "Circle of life."
    DC "The job's done and the bitch is dead."

M "So, 007... Lot's to be done. Are you ready to get back to work?"

DC "With pleasure, "M". With pleasure."
    Two front runners announced for Bond 25, The safe money is with Mr Templer! Eon looking to reboot series with a younger looking Bond!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I have a favourite already, but are there any more entries? Judging in the near future.
    Judging time

Not so many entries, but good enough. Closest to the smell of victory was @4EverBonded with this hilarious entry:
    Daniel chose Roger's book signing event to take up a rather strong point with Roger regarding his new book, The Roger Who Loved Me. It seems Daniel's mom was mentioned at some point ... in a rather personal/romantic way.

And the one that made me laugh out loud this time was none other than @WillyGalore aka Mr Burns with more than one caption. My absolute favourite was this, though:

Roger was put under more pressure than normal to make sure he coloured within the lines...
    roger-moore-bond-bestest.jpg

:)) Congratulations, dear Willy and the scene is yours.
    Many thanks @Thunderfinger.

Next up is this photo of George with a massive cock...

Jaguar+BritWeek+Present+Villainous+Affair+GZnmnhWQuekl.jpg

:D
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "Sadly, the photographer didn't catch the next few minutes, when George showcased what he learned playing Bond to Piers by smashing his face into a bloody pulp."
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited July 2014 Posts: 13,911
    George was pleased to find a man with a bigger ego than his own.
    George: "Did I ever tell you about the time I got the part of James Bond?"
    Piers: "Did I ever tell you about the time I was an insensitive prick? D'oh, right, that's all the time!"
    They met in the waiting room, both bringing their urine samples.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited July 2014 Posts: 2,629
    "Oh bloody hell, I almost beat up the Piers that didn't call me a bitter old drunk".

Regardless, George still gives Piers the butt kicking he deserves.
    GL: "Your head may be the size of a rotten pumpkin and twice as big as mine, Piers, but there's one part of me that's a heck of a lot bigger than yours."

PM: "You mean your ego, George?"

GL: "You should talk, Mr. Honesty. You keep forgetting I had your phone hacked."
  • "It's too bad you never interviewed me about my wife's death. I could have taught you some things, like I did that chap in my hotel room."
    Can you feel that sharp object pointing to yor spine mate? Yes, that's right. Just smile and try to act natural. We'll finish this later. I have something for you, that I couldn't give to your father, Ernst Jr.

-You are a senile old man, you know that George. Don't you? That was just a movie and you're confused.

That's it. You're dead mate.
    Piers: "Say, George, what kind of wine are you drinking there?"
    George: "W-wine? Wine?? This is the blood of my enemies. I'll give you the same treatment if you question me again."
    Many thanks @Thunderfinger.

Next up is this photo of George with a massive cock...

Jaguar+BritWeek+Present+Villainous+Affair+GZnmnhWQuekl.jpg

:D

With a line like that Willy i think you just won your own picture competition!
    "My room or yours?"
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited August 2014 Posts: 14,051
    George: "See, guys- I told you I'm still famous enough to hang with other celebrities! Bruce Springsteen, anyone?"
    Piers: "I'm, uh... I'm not Bruce Springsteen."
    George: "Haha! :)) Yeah, and I'M not an actor!"
    Judging time on this. Not many entries but thanks for those who participated.

The winner this week is this:
    Kerim wrote: »
    "Oh bloody hell, I almost beat up the Piers that didn't call me a bitter old drunk".

Regardless, George still gives Piers the butt kicking he deserves.

Congrats to @Kerim.

• KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Thank you very much Willie.

So here I'm thinking, it's been a while since we've seen Timbo. I initially was going to go with some Hot Fuzz fun, but I ran into something even hotter. So here we go.

Penny-Dreadful-300x194.jpg

Will judge sometime next weekend. Really don't have a caption in mind yet, so here's your chance to wow me. (Sorry, couldn't find a larger photo. If you can enlarge it, knock yourself out.)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    209426.jpg

In his own spin on Neitzschean philosophy, Timothy Dalton proved to Eva with just a mirror that "if you gaze for long into Timothy Dalton, Timothy Dalton gazes also into you."

Kerim wrote: »
    Thank you very much Willie.

So here I'm thinking, it's been a while since we've seen Timbo. I initially was going to go with some Hot Fuzz fun, but I ran into something even hotter. So here we go.

Penny-Dreadful-300x194.jpg

Will judge sometime next weekend. Really don't have a caption in mind yet, so here's your chance to wow me. (Sorry, couldn't find a larger photo. If you can enlarge it, knock yourself out.)

I suggest to you Mr Dalton that this is not a ventrilaquist scene! So could you please remove your hand!!!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Tim: "That blue-eyed, big eared Bond-wanabe may have shown you what he can do with his little finger, Eva, but you must know that I do all my best work with both hands. Now come here, darling..."
    Upon returning to their hotel room, Timothy and Eva were not amused to find Josh Hartnett wrestling with Daniel Craig's Bond and Moneypenny in their hotel bed.

Eva (stunned): "Penny?!"

Timothy: "We know how this turns out: Dreadful. Shall we go my dear?" and he gentle guided Eva by the arm. They silently left the room, bumping into Billie Piper as they went out.

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    *looking at painting of Dorian Gray*

Vanessa: "Always makes me feel a little disturbed. A portrait that seems to distort itself, the subject becoming more hideous over time." *sigh*
    "The inevitability of corruption, don't you think? What do you see?"

Sir Malcolm: "A bloody big mess!"
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited August 2014 Posts: 13,911
    "Hello there, we have a reservation in the names of Sir John Smith and Lady Broadchest."
    Eva i]looking at a man laying in a room behind a one-way glass window[/i: "W-who is he?"

Tim: "I'm afraid I don't know his real name. Online, he is known only as @MajorDSmythe. He came trespassing to my home one evening, shaking like a tree in a typhoon, and wanted an autograph and picture more than anything in the world. Though I was quite perturbed, I obviously couldn't send him away with nothing to his name as he quite looked the type to jump off a bridge if I didn't make his dreams come true. The autograph went completely fine, minus a few girly giggles exiting from his voicebox, but when I touched his shoulder to take a photograph he collapsed in happy ecstasy, and the doctor down the way claims he has since been in a state of catatonia. I have tried to speak to him many a time, but all he does is lay there in the fetal position with a frightening smile on his face..."
    :)) That one gets my vote.
    209426.jpg

Tim: "Alright, folks, welcome back to the special Victorian era edition of 'Date that Normie,' the game show that matches up famous faces with no-good nobodies. The world-renowned and drop-dead gorgeous Ms. Eva Green has delivered questions to three mystery daters all game long who each provided answers in the hopes of romancing the girl and piquing her interest in them. Before we left to go to commercial break, Eva here was debating which dater she was going to pick. Well, what have you decided, darling?"

Eva: "It's been a really difficult choice, Tim, and they're all so wonderful, but I have to go with mystery dater #3."

Tim: "Alright folks, you heard the girl! Let's lift up those curtains and reveal that dater!"

[drum roll begins and curtain lifts up, revealing MI6's own Brady, who whisks Eva away on a honeymoon full of romantic dinners and wild adventures, all to live happily ever after together from that day onwards]
  • Bond's great-grandparents, looking through a portal at their descendants future, expressed their shock at how he turned out, the patriarch in his utter lack of taste in facial hair and suits, the matriarch in his peculiar taste in women.