BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited July 2014 Posts: 14,108
    http://au.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2013813/rs_634x1024-130913122208-634-PierceBrosnan-EmmaThompson-tiff-jc.jpg

Pierce showed everyone what, in his opinion, was 'un réel derrière'. The background agreed.
    Seriously, folks- we're having a pleasant caption contest and you bring Emma Thompson's butt into it.
    Thank you, it was truly inspiring. :) Well done to everyone who participated.

Runners Up:
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Brace yourself Emma? Your about to experience my version of a Japanese fighting fish!!!
    Kerim wrote: »
    "I don't want Sean or Dan, when I think about Pierce, I touch myself".
    While in front of press promoting one of his films, Pierce recites the Ass-Man's Creed:

"This is my arse [pointing to Emma's rear]. There are many like those cheeks, but these ones are mine. My arse is my best friend. It is my life. I must bend it over and master it as I must master my life. My arse, without me, is useless. Without my arse, I am useless. I must spank my arse true. I must screw better than my enemy who is trying to flirt with my arse and take it away from me. I must charm this arse before he does. I will...

My arse and I know that what counts in the bedroom is not how many times we knock doors, the noise of our sweet whoopee, nor the sheets we soil with our bodily fluids. We know that it is the passion that counts. We will make love...

My arse is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a sister, but as a sister I'd like to sleep with. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its cheeks, its assets, its measurements and its bounce. I will keep my arse clean and ready for sex, even as I am clean and ready for it. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My arse and I are the defenders of my bedroom. We are the masters of our love-making. We are the saviors of my sex life. So be it, until sex is had by all and there are no women to tell me I can't have it!"
    Pierce Brosnan, Emma Thompson & Thing (from The Addams Family), kick off the publicity tour for their new movie, My Wife & Her Little Thing.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Pierce Brosnan showing off the new M, who was slated to star in Brosnan's fifth Bond movie. No wonder they did a reboot...
    The shirt Pierce had bought as a present for Emma was so bright, it made her go blind.
    "Actually, she's neither drunk nor epileptic, she just kind of froze in place when I told her how much I got paid for DAD. Now I have to carry her everywhere."
    double post

3RD PLACE
    "I can still make them faint."
    Yep, he still has what it takes- and so does Pierce. ;)

2ND PLACE
    Pierce: "Let me show you how to hold a bowling ball..."
    It's a strike for Willy! Well played. :-bd

1ST PLACE
    And in first place, we have the 4EverLovely @4EverBonded with:
    Emma was a whole step ahead of Pierce in demonstrating the Hokey Pokey - she was "shaking her whole self all about" as Pierce was happily about to put his "right hand in." Much to Emma's imminent surprise.
    Congrats, @4Ever! Brilliant caption there. The round is yours! \:D/
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited July 2014 Posts: 28,694
    QBranch wrote: »
    double post
    Dammit, I thought I'd win it all with that entry. ~X(
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Many thanks for the shout out! I'm glad Willy's entry made the top three, I was in tears over it.
    No probs, Creasy! Yes, Willy's caption had me in stitches, especially after looking at Pierce's face gesture!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSz494MUQEMS_0Oi1TOuDiZnVf0VBaAIJX7JbqV_hufxQ29bDXb
    Dammit, I thought I'd win it all with that entry. ~X(
    A triple post would've got you there. ;)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Wow! I'm happily surprised. Nice to wake up to, chaps.
    Give me a few minutes and I'll get a photo posted. It's been ages since I won a round. :D
    Thanks, QBranch. :-B
    Got to get to work. Let's try this one:

PERS008.jpg?1316634447
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Tony: "So Roger, how about giving me Jane Seymour's number like you promised?"

Roger: "I'll do it, but only if you give me the name of your hairdresser first."
    Roger: "Welcome to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. This will be your permanent residence from here on out."
    Tony: "How do you like my new wig, Roger? I know a guy in the West End who made it special for me, and he told me he's the same one who made Sean's hairpiece for Diamonds Are Forever. Pretty special, huh?"

Roger: "You do realize that's a merkin, right?"
    Roger: "And this is the lovely Grace Jones. Yesss sir, she is something unique. No, really. I don't know what it is, I can't put my finger on it. It could be that hairdo or the choice of attire...or no, perhaps it's the rather large...erm...skin banana currently concealed in her workout outfit."
    Tony: "Roger, have you ever analyzed your personal shortcomings and identity in this twisted universe of ours?"

Roger: "No, I'm happy to say I haven't."

Tony: "Well, I have. I recently had a talk with my therapist, and we both decided that it was time for a reinvention of the man the public knows only as Tony Curtis. I mean, it almost feels like I became this famous, glamorous, god-like actor overnight, and if I'm quite truthful being a constant thought in the minds of the universal human consciousness can get a tad exhausting after a while. Do you know that I haven't had sex in 6 months?

Roger: "I'd say that's too much infor-"

Tony: "My mojo's off and when I look into the mirror every morning I don't even recognize who I'm staring at any more. At first I thought all I'd need was a good lay to drain my sexual energy and clear my mind, but that wasn't it. Women and relationships with all their emotions and stressors were all part of the problem, not the solution. So, today begins the first day of the rest of my life, a new Tony Curtis. I've reinvented my fashion, my hair, my diet and my inner being. I figure the only way I can move on and get myself a gal is if I can work on bettering myself through a new and healthy lifestyle first. Until I reach that point I'm swearing off any women, relationships, and one-night stands; I'm through with it all. Once I figure out my new identity and am comfortable with myself, all the rest will fall into place."

Roger: "Well, that wig'll certainly do a good job of keeping all the women away, so I'd say you're off to a bloody good start."
    Roger: "Don't be fooled by the fine artwork and leather-bound books, this is actually my sex dungeon."
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Silly question, but who's the other guy.

I wondered the same thing. Brady has said it's Tony, but I have no clue who that is. That's why he isn't worthy of any dialogue in my captions thus far. ;)

I wondered the same thing. Brady has said it's Tony, but I have no clue who that is. That's why he isn't worthy of any dialogue in my captions thus far. ;)

Come on lads, that's the fantastic Tony Curtis!
    Off to a great start! :-bd

It is indeed the wonderful Tony Curtis, who starred with Roger in The Persuaders and who was quite a huge star in the 50's and 60's (Some Like It Hot comes immediately to mind!).
    And now I cannot edit again ... but I'm sure that is temporary...

keep 'em coming! :D
    Roger: "Aaand these would be my other two guests, Creasy and Kerim. Sadly, I told them you were coming, and they didn't have the slightest idea who you were."
    Tony: "Yes, but...I was in 'Some Like It Hot'..."
    Roger: "Let's move on, shall we?"
    edited July 2014 Posts: 2,629
    Never knew Tony Bennett had the psychedelic hair going. Anywho...

Tony: "I left my heart in San Francisco".

Roger: "I left something in some girl in San Francisco".
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Bond brought Miss Moneypenny a surprise guest on her birthday.

When she saw Liberace in the doorway, she nearly fainted.
    Roger: "No, Tony- THIS is how you Judo chop. Let me demonstrate on that ridiculous head of yours."
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 6,396
    Roger: "And as you can see Tony, I've already enticed Jack Lemon into my bed..."
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 6,396
    Roger: "Look what I nearly stepped in on the way over here Tony. Apparently, some like it hot."
    edited July 2014 Posts: 14,108
    Roger: "Is that meant to be paper? Or scissors?"
    Tony: "Uh... Scissors?"
    Roger: "Good- 'cause you need 'em to cut that bloody mop of yours."

If you go to the right of quote, there's a gear icon. Click on that, then click on edit.

Thanks, QBranch. :-B
    Got to get to work. Let's try this one:

PERS008.jpg?1316634447

Bless ya Tony but i do not think the Elizabeth Taylor look is not what i want for the Persuaders! X_X
    Roger: "My dear Tony, I regret to inform you that my butler is going to be quite cross with you."

Tony: "And what have I done now? Left the toilet seat down? Forgot to clean my plate? "

Roger: "Why, you robbed him of his mop and used it as a hairpiece!"

If you go to the right of quote, there's a gear icon. Click on that, then click on edit.
    Thanks, I appreciate it; but half the time I do that it works and half it does not work. At first I did not even have the cog but I do now consistently; it just does not let me edit all the time yet. Not concerned; everything else looks good and is much quicker to load. :)

Meanwhile - I am really laughing at these! Off to a flying start.

Roger: "This is my wall of mounted human heads. It's all the people who talked trash about me throughout my years in cinema. Yeah, actually, that lamp behind you? It's made from George Lazenby's hide. It's the real reason he didn't return as Bond, y'know."
    Heavens, have you been watching some dark and grim TV shows, Creasy? ;)