SPECTRE Bonds girls; Seydoux, Bellucci, Sigman, plus rumoured

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm sorry, but I just don't see either of them being Bond girls. Plus, why trust an article who "got a sneak peek at the script" when they don't even have the start month of shooting correct?

...and a minor nugget of information: Natalya DID take off her cardigan.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I'm sorry, but I just don't see either of them being Bond girls. Plus, why trust an article who "got a sneak peek at the script" when they don't even have the start month of shooting correct?

Did she ever. :>

*cough* I mean, Natalya is a perfectly fine woman with wonderful assets and as she is @Creasy's woman I shall not act so piggishly towards her...
  • edited May 2014 Posts: 4,622
    Creasy47 wrote:

The article is nonsense of course. It's barely sourced at all, but that's the fun of this thread, collecting all the rumours, including the real lame ones, which is most of them anyway.
    Yes Scorupco did take her cardigan off, but she wore it quite prominently too. Thus she might stick in the mind as an overdressed Bond girl.

For the record though, I am officially supporting Heard for lead Bond Girl. Where's the petition? Big improvement on the last lead (Dench).
    Brady, what a friend! It's why I keep my eyes off of the beautiful Vesper Lynd.

@timmer, I didn't say anything about not compiling rumors, I'm just saying that I hate hearing such confidence coming from someone who is obviously lying.

"I've just gotten word that Whoopi Goldberg will be the next Bond girl. This is official, I read the script. Shooting date is October 4th, 2014, with Michael Bay directing and Steven Seagal starring as James Bond."
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Heard and Lively? That so smells sounds like a load of crap. It had better be. I don't want either, or Upton, in a Bond film. I'd love a genuine Scandinavian actress and a British actress, which were mentioned earlier.
    That said, the Scandinavian rumour seems to be credible.
    Creasy47 wrote:

@timmer, I didn't say anything about not compiling rumors, I'm just saying that I hate hearing such confidence coming from someone who is obviously lying.

"I've just gotten word that Whoopi Goldberg will be the next Bond girl. This is official, I read the script. Shooting date is October 4th, 2014, with Michael Bay directing and Steven Seagal starring as James Bond."

102208109-actors-timothy-dalton-and-whoopi-goldberg-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=9QMziWNtBI6whP66vhs4oYBcr6r4XL7f68tHfrsfQnQXDDjNmoFtJ69hjZeoASIN

Stranger things haven happened
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Creasy47 wrote:

102208109-actors-timothy-dalton-and-whoopi-goldberg-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=9QMziWNtBI6whP66vhs4oYBcr6r4XL7f68tHfrsfQnQXDDjNmoFtJ69hjZeoASIN

Stranger things haven happened

=))
    Didn't Timothy Dalton date Whoopi Goldberg at some point?
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Ludovico wrote:

Yes, in 1990! She would have kicked ass as a Bond girl...
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Ludovico wrote:

Yes, in 1990! She would have kicked ass as a Bond girl...

Which reminds me how much I love Jumpin' Jack Flash when I was a kid! I need to re-watch it one of these days.
    Amber Heard in Drive Angry! Lots of fun! She works the look in every scene.
    Drive-Angry-3d-UK-Poster-585x350.jpg
    and discussing her riveting performance
    angry-heard1.jpg
    and in a reflective moment...possibly musing about being a Bond girl.
    Summit+Entertainment+Drive+Angry+3D+Panel+39HravieoXWl.jpg
  • Joanne Froggatt being considered? Take with a pinch of salt as the source is the Daily Star.

http://www.virginmedia.com/newsfeeds//11587/2014/05/25/downton-abbey-joanne-froggatt/
    This one sounds actually plausible
    edited June 2014 Posts: 40,466
    Risico007 wrote:

Why is that?

It says that everyone is said to keep quiet about their audition, then it says nothing about her auditioning. Also, it's from the Daily Mail.
    Well I don't what colour of the hair the Bond girl will be but I do prefer Brunettes. But I don't the nationality or the Colour of the Bond girl hair. Longer she sexy.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited June 2014 Posts: 13,926
    I prefer brunettes and redheads, but it would be a refreshing change to see a blonde leading lady. Perhaps then, the hair thread could stage a remarkable comeback, rather than receding into oblivion once again.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Risico007 wrote:

Why is that?

It says that everyone is said to keep quiet about their audition, then it says nothing about her auditioning. Also, it's from the Daily Mail.

There goes the rumour. Not that I would be against her casting per se, alhtough she looks a bit anorexic, but it is unlikely.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    QBranch wrote:
    I prefer brunettes and redheads, but it would be a refreshing change to see a blonde leading lady. Perhaps then, the hair thread could stage a remarkable comeback, rather than receding into oblivion once again.

That thread resides in the great Hairafter now, but it will grow back into everyone s attention soon enough.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @Thunderfingerwave Please remane on topic, or there will be hell toupee.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    QBranch wrote:
    @Thunderfingerwave Please remane on topic, or there will be hell toupee.

Sorry, did not mean to curl your toes.
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 4,622
    Master List updated
    1. Penelope Cruz (40) Perez Hilton
    2. Lola Ponce(34) , Argentine, singer, actress, model, Source allvoices.com,
    3. Ida Engvoll (28), Swedish actress, Aftonbladet
    4. Disa Östrand (27), Swedish actresses, Aftonbladet
    5. Synnove Macody Lund, 38 year old Norwegian. Norwegian Press
    6. Birgitte Hjort Sorensen, 32 year-old Danish actress. Agent Anne Lindberg
    7. Ingrid Bolso Berdal, 34 year-old Norwegian actress. Agent Anne Lindberg
    8. Blake Lively (26) Green Lantern, Gossip Girl, source Gossip Girl
    9. Amber Heard (28) American, recent, 3 Days To Kill and Machete Kills, source Gossip Girl
    10. Joanne Froggatt (33) Downton Abbey cast member, source Daily Star

FYI. Penelope Cruz actually has an "announced rumoured" status for Bond 24 on IMDB

more gratuitous Amber Heard resume photos
    from her fine work in the shortlived TV series, The Playboy Club. Should not have been cancelled. I watched loyally. Great show, intrigue, drama and bunnies!!!
    tumblr_llnq91FDLd1qjfn1fo1_400.jpg
    MV5BMTgwMTkzMzEwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTU0NzI4Ng@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Here's a handy list of all the significant Bond girls from the whole film series.
    Its comphrehensive, with picture and in chronological order.

http://www.007james.com/articles/list_of_james_bond_girls.php
    i think it is fairly sure we will have a Scandinavian Bond girl. What I'd love to know is: 1)will the Bond girl character be Scandinavian and 2)will she be the main Bond girl?
    Germanlady wrote:
    I have a VERY hard time to take either one even slightly serious. None is known for their acting talent, which is what eleminates them in an instant.

Wouldn't that have ruled out Berenice Marlohe as well at this stage in the build up to B23?
    Nobody knew who Marlohe was, but she had acting skills.
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 6,601
    @getafix - the two mentioned ARE known qualities, which Berenice was not. And as far as I know, their acting qualities are not what recommands them. That's the difference.

Also to me, they look boring. I want the certain something...
    I often say it is not enough to be beautiful to be a Bond girl. It needs a certain kind of beauty.
    Something all too often lacking, alas...

Ludovico wrote:
    I often say it is not enough to be beautiful to be a Bond girl. It needs a certain kind of beauty.

Her appearance needs to be "striking." Marlohe has that in spades.

Ludovico wrote:

Her appearance needs to be "striking." Marlohe has that in spades.

Yes exactly. She has to be mysterious, and/or exotic, etc. The girl next door doesn't cut it.