SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• RC7RC7
    a GREAT TV spot with plenty of new footage to get us even more excited. Great shot of 007 jumping as the building collapses. I don't care if its cgi or pratical. it looks great!
    Could be real with a stuntman and cgi face replacement for all we know. Either way it looks convincing.

Looks like a CGI DC transitioned into the real thing for the leap to me. CGI (potentially part model) building. Hard to tell as it isn't HD. Certainly looks like it'll be one of the CG heavy shots from this movie.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    edited October 2015 Posts: 15,423
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Keep it clean...and dry, folks.
    Sadly, though, Bond would be making it dirty rather than dry in this one. (Pun Intended)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited October 2015 Posts: 3,277
    This is simply E-P-I-C.
    output_Hngy66.gif
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I think so too ! =D>
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I'm like this now: :D

eoinaTM.gif

No place to pee in your cable car, huh?
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 161

eoinaTM.gif

I don't think Ralph Fiennes was in need of a pee in that gif... 8-|
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Sadly, though, Bond would be making it dirty rather than dry in this one. (Pun Intended)

It can be both ;)
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork

eoinaTM.gif

I don't think Ralph Fiennes was in need of a pee in that gif... 8-|

Looks like he's a victim of the imperious curse.

It can be both ;)
    Dirty rather than clean, then. :))
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I certainly don't want to rain on all your parades but the trailers for QOS also looked like it's gonna be the best Bond ever!
    But those trailers sure make one excited that's for sure!

Thankfully, it ended up being one of the best Bond movies. ;)
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I certainly don't want to rain on all your parades but the trailers for QOS also looked like it's gonna be the best Bond ever!

Precisely
  • EndCredit007EndCredit007 EGYPT
    here we are ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z4UDNzXD3qA"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Even more beautiful in HD. I guess it's a few brand new snippets of footage that really did it for me, as that heightened my excitement when I first saw it yesterday by 1,000x. Roll on November.
    I am awfully in love with this shot.
    S4GTajo.jpg
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    This is simply E-P-I-C.
    output_Hngy66.gif
    tumblr_nbk1stJkbK1rnaq3jo1_400.gif
    Buster Keaton 1928 :-O =D>

Agreed and I was nervous going into Quantum too.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Daniel Craig speaks out on his future as James Bond: 'I just need a break'

Daniel Craig was in no mood for false promises.

Having wrapped production on the 24th James Bond installment Spectre in early July, just days before an interview with EW, the British actor was facing a question that has dominated the celebrity news cycle for the last few months. And as a reluctant self-promoter under the most optimum circumstances, he seemed none too enthusiastic about answering it.

Post-Spectre, Craig is contractually obligated to appear as 007 in just one more film. As bookmakers and industry observers feverishly handicap the actor’s replacement — Damian Lewis? Idris Elba? Tom Hardy? — I had to ask: How much longer can we reasonably expect him to play Bond?

“I can’t give you an honest answer at this point,” Craig said, reaching for a double espresso in an opulent London hotel suite. “It’s not that I’m trying to play hard to get. I’ve just given it no thought whatsoever.”

“This movie has taken up two years of my life. And I just need a break,” Craig continued. “I need to get back to normal life. I need to reintroduce myself to my family who are not best pleased with me. The idea of planning ahead — I’m not trying to be coy. People want an answer and I don’t have one.”

Longtime Bond producer Barbara Broccoli stops short of confirming the 47-year-old actor will carry on with the role beyond the as-yet unformulated and untitled next installment. But she calls Craig the “beating heart at the center” of the franchise and praised his ability to lure such high-caliber supporting actors as Oscar-winner Christoph Waltz (the villainous Oberhauser in Spectre) and French actress Léa Seydoux (007’s love interest in the film).

“Daniel has reinvigorated this character,” Broccoli told EW on the set of Spectre at London’s Pinewood Studios in May. “He’s made it contemporary, given it depth and resonance and humanity. The part is his. He’s so great and attracts so many people who want to work with him like Christoph and Lea, Ralph Fiennes and Ben Whishaw.”

Look out for EW’s Spectre cover story later this month.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 2,015
    I won't comment right now on this because this is massive spoiler, but I've looked at the French version, and now I know how they dealt with some English French translation issue that could have been very telling in this trailer. They have chosen the safe way :)
    RC7 wrote: »
    Looks like a CGI DC transitioned into the real thing for the leap to me. CGI (potentially part model) building. Hard to tell as it isn't HD. Certainly looks like it'll be one of the CG heavy shots from this movie.

I'm very confident it's face replacement on a stuntman that does the whole run and jump for real in a green screen environment. Notice how the face is hidden at the end of the shot, like in the silhouette fight in SF.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb

=)) =))

Hilarious, best joke I read all day ;)
    @BondJasonBond006, you know I'm being serious, too! :D
    @BondJasonBond006, you know I'm being serious, too! :D

Of course I know :D
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas

=)) =))

All have favorites.. I liked QS but it is my least favorite Craig Bond to date.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas

=)) =))

All have favorites.. I liked QS but it is my least favorite Craig Bond to date.
    I also like QoS i watch it alot because of its fast pace and short running time. Its just a fast and short thrill ride.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Global James Bond Day - Monday 5th October.

00:07 - Sam Smith Music Video
    Calm down people just flirting a bit with @Creasy47

Of course QOS is fabulous and at least my 21st favourite Bond movie ;;)
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Global James Bond Day - Monday 5th October.

00:07 - Sam Smith Music Video
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    It reminds me of the QoS Mitchell fight. I know it's CGI but it's half decent. Hopefully will be cleaned up by the film.

I watched the 2012 Total Recall last night and even though that film is a PoS, I have to admit the CGI was near brilliant in it.
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    Anyone have a guess when we will see a secret screening review?? I feel we usually had one or two late September