SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    WOW ! Bloody Brilliant. :D
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Aaaahhhhhhh!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Every spy centric movie released this year are all freakin' opening acts for the real deal and his name is...well, you know the name and you know the number!
    :)) Yes move aside you wannabes, the MAN has arrived ! :D
    edited October 2015 Posts: 11,139
    That reimaging of the classic Bond/goldfinger exchange...24 more days...
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Mendes says runtime is same as Skyfall
    http://www.timeout.com/london/blog/fear-not-tired-movie-bums-spectre-wont-be-the-longest-bond-movie-ever-sam-mendes-says-so-100215

Also Sony Russia announced a Moscow premiere, date and attending cast TBC.
  • I'm like this now: :D

eoinaTM.gif
    =)) I think many of us are too. :))
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Amazing TV spot. I think the final trailer releasing today is much better, though; good bit of footage in it from this new TV spot with some brand new shots in it, too.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    WOW, WOW, WOW.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Amazing TV spot. I think the final trailer releasing today is much better, though; good bit of footage in it from this new TV spot with some brand new shots in it, too.

Yeah, of course it's much better, one's actually a trailer.... :D
  • The only downside to these TV Spots is the format in which there presented/uploaded .. They don't do the cinematography any justice .. Presented in the wrong aspect ratio, wrong contrast ratio, and far from 1080p in quality .. Just me being picky though!
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    This is going to be an epic Bondfilm! Wow, great tv spot!
  • 00Ralf00Ralf Germany
    edited October 2015 Posts: 149
    As I said in the other thread
    I'm sceptical about the falling building. I know they actually made a building collapse on set, but Daniel's jump and the subsequent ledge-grab look CGI to me.

Apart from that - AWESOME.

Now, @doubleoego told me that
    doubleoego wrote: »
    It's not CGI.

and if that's the case, I'm being deceived by my own eyes. It's the same weird feeling I had when watching the snowy airplane scene in one of the previous trailers. To me, it just looks so unreal!

EDIT: Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE the spot!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    =D> now that's a brilliant TV spot!
    Guys, I am loving the trailer and excitement etc but please dont have us think that Mendes is blowing up buildings/bridges behind DC for him to fall and catch himself by the finger tips (its all one take). CGI is so good now that its not the poor graphics that give it away but the risk involved in the stunt. Happy to be corrected but I would worry about DC's judgement and health if he is really doing this
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 4,600
    delete
    Wow is right about that tv spot. Amazing. I wonder if Spectre will finally become the Bond film that becomes my new favorite over TWINE
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    patb wrote: »
    Guys, I am loving the trailer and excitement etc but please dont have us think that Mendes is blowing up buildings/bridges behind DC for him to fall and catch himself by the finger tips (its all one take). CGI is so good now that its not the poor graphics that give it away but the risk involved in the stunt. Happy to be corrected but I would worry about DC's judgement and health if he is really doing this

I agree 100%. I believe that there are times that even first rate CG effects are perceived as "fake" because the action, or image, is something that could not have been done practically, or at least done safely.

Its like a magician saying that there are no camera tricks and then making the Eiffel tower vanish. How else was it done, up his sleeve?
    talos7 wrote: »
    patb wrote: »

I agree 100%. I believe that there are times that even first rate CG effects are perceived as "fake" because the action, or image, is something that could not have been done practically, or at least done safely.

I think it's merely our KNOWLEDGE that parts of it are CGI, than that this CGI LOOKING fake. That's a huge difference. And it's clouding our judgement severely. Off course such stunts with an entire house facade falling at you can't be done entirely for real. Impossible! But BECAUSE this CGI looks so bloody fantastic and realistic, we can actually bring more REALISM to the screen! That's how I think about it.

Just remember the exploding MI6-building in "SkyFall". By jolly what a gripping moment that was! I was stunned. We have to thank real practical special effect supervisors for that....but also guys like Steve Begg whose special CGI effects department makes this all work as well.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Please, no other 555 pages on the CGI, we just stopped the "You came across me" thing
  • a GREAT TV spot with plenty of new footage to get us even more excited. Great shot of 007 jumping as the building collapses. I don't care if its cgi or pratical. it looks great!
    Could be real with a stuntman and cgi face replacement for all we know. Either way it looks convincing.
    Trailer brought forward an hour - lands 6pm CET/5pm BST (UK)/9am PT/noon ET.

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBond007NL/photos/a.202234643220232.38886.118114034965627/783457868431237/
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    I certainly don't want to rain on all your parades but the trailers for QOS also looked like it's gonna be the best Bond ever!
    But those trailers sure make one excited that's for sure!
    IMDb has set SPECTRE running time to 150 minutes
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2379713/?ref_=wl_li_i
    I certainly don't want to rain on all your parades but the trailers for QOS also looked like it's gonna be the best Bond ever!

You can rain on mine though =P~ :D
  • I certainly don't want to rain on all your parades but the trailers for QOS also looked like it's gonna be the best Bond ever!

i guess thats the idea of a great trailer. make it look like its the best film you will ever see....

Keep it clean...and dry, folks.